Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Discussion About Converting Petrol Injector/ Carburettor To Dual CNG & Petrol - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Discussion About Converting Petrol Injector/ Carburettor To Dual CNG & Petrol (364 Views)

Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Toyota Camry 2007 Single Exhaust Conversion To Dual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion About Converting Petrol Injector/ Carburettor To Dual CNG & Petrol by fineboynl(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let discuss the way forward to move to CNG as it seems to be much more cheaper and burns cleaner. The only problem with it is that it's more dangerous.

I have watch many videos about it convertion and it seems to be very easy on practical for a DIY people.

The only thing that made it expensive is the parts that one need to throw into it. Outside of that it's convenient. The only thing I don't like about it is carry a modified cylinder which is not part of the original design of the vehicle on the truck.

I have seen some mini gas cooker using a mini gas disposable can. And if that is possible with CNG I think it would make more sense and a good idea. Maybe 2kg disposable CNG can. One can buy and replace instead of looking for a CNG gas station and filling a dangerous cylinder on the trunk. I have seen where it explodes every time at gas station when filling and it's not funny.

I mini 1-2kg disposable can will be more suitable for Nigeria. As this gas can will be easily accessible across every location in Nigeria even fromroad side vender.

What do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Common Problems With Land Rover Cars: How To Service Your Car For Optim / Ecu/brainbox Available For Sale.. / Which Car Airfreshner Smells Very Matured And Exclusively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.