Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... (875 Views)

Ceferin: "Players In The Super League Will Not Participate In The World Cup" / Uefa: Man U Outplay Psg To Steal A Break Into The Qtr Finals; Porto Thrash Roma / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by NaijaBookings: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
🚨🔴BREAKING NEWS:

After Premier League officials, UEFA has expressed its concern about the sale of the club.

Leaders of UEFA have asked #mufc board to resolve the issue of club ownership. Otherwise, the club will not be allowed to participate in European competitions.

The club will not be allowed to participate in the Champions League if the sale or non-sale of the club is not completed until September.

UEFA rules do not allow a club that is in the process of being sold before the start of a competition to participate in that competition.
Re: UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by Adesina18111(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
I wished someone can just kill these Glazzer family...what the hell is their problem?...They should free Man U na...just look at Man City...they are ahead of us...they were behind us before Saudi money bag entered...even Newcastle don change...
Re: UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by orohbiro(f): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Adesina18111:
I wished someone can just kill these Glazzer family...what the hell is their problem?...They should free Man U na...just look at Man City...they are ahead of us...they were behind us before Saudi money bag entered...even Newcastle don change...
grin
Re: UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by ItooWorWor(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Where is balogunodua grin
Re: UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by talented321: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Abeg mo na leave my club alone o, we want win champions league next yr o
Re: UEFA: Man Utd Will Not Participate In Champions League If... by FahBuLous: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Them not fit hire assasins make them take out this glazer family? I need that arab money too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football League - What Do You Think About The Crisis? / Predictions For This Weekend Premiership Fixtures Will Soon Expire! / Tunde Orebiyi's "no Doubt About It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.