Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? (20348 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Buhari Is An Action Man Not An Orator, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by greatestdestiny: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-the-action-man-nigeria-needed-all-along/

If Jagaban was the President in 1999 there is no way Nigeria can be as hopeless as this! Jokes apart. How did we become like this? Generators everywhere! Bad roads! No clean water in most places! No jobs! No industries! Some smelling things killing people in their farms, as in their own farms! Haba...

Long Live Jagaban!

Until you deduct the number of years democracy has wasted from your life, you cannot understand the level of destruction they have done to your life all in the name of democracy. See the numbers of soldiers and civilians lost under Buhari all because if what? Pure nonsense! Look at the cashless faceless policy too that he wickedly implemented and acted as if he did not know that it was that bad.. Haba!

Jagaban came in at the right time!!! I will use his tenure to recover the nonsense years that they robbed me of my glorious destiny...

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by EnterpriseMan: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
All the photoshopped and heavily filtered photos of him his clown followers keeps posting cannot change the fact he has the brain of a baboon and looks like one.

Don't quote me

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by oonyeoma50: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
One thing unique about president Tinubu is that no man born of a woman can control him. Unlike Buhari that were controlled by useless cabals from the north. Tinubu fears no one, by the mention of the name Tinubu, cabals bows 💯
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Hadeylex: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
They have started the premature hyping again. This is similar to what happened with everything about Buhari, he was hyped from his body language to total silence and we know what followed next.

What do you expect from sycophants and paid/sponsored commentators who are like a swarm on Nairaland?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Dejijossy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
I doubt if you are actually following Nigeria politics. We started complaining from the 1st month of Buhari governance

Tallesty1:
They have started the premature hyping again. This is similar to what happened with everything about Buhari, he was hyped from his body language to total silence and we know what followed next.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by money121(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No where near action man

His administration is gonna be a disaster

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin

Cry cry baby grin grin

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by 234GT(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
People are poorer. Simple.

I dropped my car at home this week and used public transport. The bus drivers keep complaining that they are making less after buying fuel and paying tickets.

They keep complaining of low patronage. There is a limit they can increase the bus fares to, else, people won't patronise them.

Okada riders are not spared.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves. Even OP can't prove to me that his purchasing power has not dwindled in 2 weeks of Tinubus rule.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Djele: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Initial grab grab. But it's painful he won't there for long cos he is a criminal

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by MatrixCircle: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Action man for collaborating with Mahmoud in rigging 2023 Presidential election.

Hope you listen to Festus Okoye of INEC yesterday. When he told Nigerians the success of INEC on conduct of 2023 election.

He mentioned Senatorial, house of reps both federal and state and also Governorship. That Nigerians should commend them for these.

He deliberately did not mentioned Presidential election in all the press conference because he knows it was rigged and Nigerians should not commend them INEC.

Go and watch the video.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Philomath1212: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Una dey craze...
Na so you did for 2015...
Saying Bubu body language alone was making all ministries adjusting...
At the end what do we have....
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Darnell9(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
This noise go still die down.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by luckyz4rea(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
If I knew Tinubu is this good, I would have beg him to rule Nigeria since.

He has been making good move ever since he come over and things has started going positively in nigeria.

Good president like Tinubu should be allowed to rule for 16 years. Even Obidient are now seeing what we saw in him.

No more Japa for the youth... Tinubu is ready to provide us the development that the European self no get.

I'm proud that I'm part of the people that voted him Tinubu for the betterment of Nigeria.

I knew I made the right choice.

Don’t be too quick to appraise! Let’s wait till after a few months whether you’ll still write in bold fonts, if you write at all
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by ceejayluv(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Take it easy with the hype, it's too early... That was how Buhari started arresting Dasuki And co. His supporters were hyping his "Body language" abi na Body odour at the slightest positive news.... How market now?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by BreconHills(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
When tinubu reverses $1 to 200,
When the well-being of Nigerians improve to that of Americans,
When the price of a litre of fuel is sold at at least a #100 per litre,
When a bag of rice is reversed back to #20k,
When a bag of Dangote Cement is reversed back to #1500,
When tinubu grant licences to modular refineries operations in the Niger Delta,
I will give him a pass mark.

He doesn't need supporters like you. Please remain in opposition.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by ceejayluv(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Besides, our leaders need the vile opposition he's getting from the populace now so they can sit up.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by ceejayluv(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
234GT:

I dropped my car at home this week and used public transport. The bus drivers keep complaining that they are making less after buying fuel and paying tickets.

They keep complaining of low patronage. There is a limit they can increase the bus fares to, else, people won't patronise them.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves. Even OP can't prove to me that his purchasing power has not dwindled in 2 weeks of Tinubus rule.
His purchasing power has been vaporized over eight years now by the man that Tinubu himself foisted on us.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by juman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu will do well.
He is good administrator.
He is an experienced manager.

Nigerians voted a yoruba man as president again.
They will not regret it.
Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
234GT:

Well, the Northerners suffered and smiled for 8 straight years...!

This is just 2 weeks...! There is still time to test the limits of sycophancy! tongue
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Etuagievin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Same way PMB was praised in his first few months. Why not keep shut and wait after 2 years

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
I wish he was younger with no criminal records and didn't have to steal other people's mandate.

I wish he wasn't corrupt and didn't have to impose Guber candidates on lagosians while tactically stealing from the people and placing family members on juicy positions in Lagos.

I wish he was a clean politician, without cases of perjury, identity theft, dual nationality and drugs.

I wished he was a clean politician, he would have been accepted by Nigerians and I.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by bluefilm: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am so much enjoying this my position of watching Nigeria from the sidelines.

As for me, anything wey wan happen, make e happen.

I am not just interested in Nigeria's affairs anymore.... for the time being.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by younig59: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:
Tinubu has spent 2 weeks without any achievement except for his personal vendetta

Not even one single achievement.
Electricity
Economy
Insecurity
Kidnapping
bandits
Fulani hardsmen
Boka Haram
ISWAP
Corruption
Mass Poverty etc.
Unemployment

ZERO ACHIEVEMENT
Calling u animal will be an insult for the goat slaughtered when they born u. Go to school u will say mba u just want they smoke Mariajuana..anyway u need lecture...the man dey try, coz constitution gave all new government atleast 100days in office before start working, but for him to be working right from 1st day in office, it shows is a good leader..
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dey play. Peter Obi is coming
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
chris4gold:
I pray he end well🙏

Do you pray for your tailor to sew your clothes well?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by sportskid(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Initial gra gra
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by saysoo: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-the-action-man-nigeria-needed-all-along/
Una don come again? The man will fail and Nigerians will start looking for another renewed hope. This country was designed to fail. "1999 constitution as amended"
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by MT: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Revolution2022:

Tinubu cannot reverse $1 to 200. That ws an ignorant statement.

He is gradually laying the ground for the market forces to determine that. When and if Nigerians can support him to go in the direction at which he is going, then $1 can even be 50 naira before he leaves after his 2nd tenure grin
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by edungene7: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
U just succeeded in telling us Hw much of a tribal bigot Tinubu is all appointments are 95 % yorubas who are u guys fooling surrounding himself with is kinsmen is to enable him loot the treasury dry same way Buhari did using emefile to gather cheap points when buhari is the culprit is the height of hypocrisy
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by MT: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
FrancisDiote:
I wish he was younger with no criminal records and didn't have to steal other people's mandate.

I wish he wasn't corrupt and didn't have to impose Guber candidates on lagosians while tactically stealing from the people and placing family members on juicy positions in Lagos.

I wish he was a clean politician, without cases of perjury, identity theft, dual nationality and drugs.

I wished he was a clean politician, he would have been accepted by Nigerians and I.

All the 3 contestants in the presidential election had baggages. No one was spanking clean.

If you are a christian, even God mightily used the then Saul, the intense persecutor of the follower of our Lord Jesus Christ, to achieve great things for him as Paul.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by easzypeaszy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No where near action man

His administration is gonna be a disaster

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
We kw say na Igbo and Edo carry Obidient matter fr head since..and u shld tk note dat Lagos state gov is aware of both Igbo and Benin ppl activities..so it is expected of u frm Edo
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Benwallt(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Revolution2022:

He doesn't need your pass mark. Give it to the best person in your family.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by MT: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The superman he thinks he's doing might be what will eventually lead to his downfall. These cabals don't like a threat on the sits of power. They don't what a president who will challenge them.

Ordinary COAS atahhiru ibrahim that was forming superman, they eliminated him with a place crash before things got blown out of proportion.

So going by your logic, Tinubu should sit idly by while the cabals have a free reins?

You have forgotten that Tinubu can be likened to the "Godfather"; he sits at the head of the table. He understands the dynamic. Any cabal that doesn't toe the line will be sunk like the Pharaoh and his forces in the red sea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu / Arewa Youths Disown Hausa Hate Song , Demand arrest and prosecution of producers / Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.