Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (202 Views)

Bible - Meet The Man Who Divided The New Testament Into Chapters And Verses / Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible? / Does John 1.1 Mean ‘the Word Was A God’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by talented321: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: . by budaatum: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Seems you are quoting from the Book of Sirach, which is otherwise known as Ecclesiasticus. No, it is not in the Bible read by Protestants, but you'd find it in any Catholic Bible though they'd tell you it is not doctrine for today.

Only brain-dead irresponsible immature uneducated people would believe that "Sin began with a woman, and we must all die because of her".

Glad you found it though. It is the beginning of you acquiring knowledge, which would undoubtedly evolve to you gaining wisdom.

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
■ I will not post the whole verses but i will point out the important areas, so even the bible tell us the truth about women
■ but writers delete some chapters, apart from that i dont know anybody has a bible that has Eccl 25 v1-26 And if you don't have it you can confirm that in the internet.
Eccl(25 -v19) Anything iniquity is small compared to a woman iniquity, may sinners lot befall her.
(Eccl-v-21)Donot be ensnared by a woman's beauty and donot desire a woman for her possession.
(Eccl-v-22)Their is wrath and impudence and great disgrace when a wife supports her husband.
(Eccl-v-24)From a woman sin had its beginning, and because of her we all die.
(Eccl-v-25)Allow no outlet to water and no boldness of speech from an evil wife.
(Eccl-v-26)If she does not go as you direct separate her from yourself.
Pls I need more insight to this, those who know more than I do should respond
1. The statement in bold is a lie! undecided

2. Writers? Well, I am not certain how the entries in what seems the diary of a sometimes depressed man apply as far as the salvation of your soul. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Run Away From Sexual Immorality / There Is No Second Coming (warning) / Faith : The Power To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.