Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Do You Keep Up With Trending Technology? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Keep Up With Trending Technology? (136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Up With Trending Technology? by AgentNnamdi: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
How can I keep abreast with trending technologies? I am looking at seeing and discovering newer levels of advanced tools that make life easier.

Someone told me what ChatGPT can do. OpenAI is now reigning.

How did you learn about the latest chipset, GPU, Smartwatches, 5G devices, Cryptocurrencies, Grammarly, etc...

Drop a comment on how you keep up with the latest and trending technology.
Re: How Do You Keep Up With Trending Technology? by HeartlessMan: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
By stealing.
The more you steal, the easier it is cos your own money will never be able to get you updates as they drop.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Screen Needed / Cheap Data Get Packages Get In Here / No Issues Yet And Working Fine So I Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.