Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos (279 Views)

Tinubu's Code. Why Tinubu Is A Powerful And Successful Politician. / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos by danvon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just insult Igbo people or threaten Igbo people and you are set for life...

It's the new trending reality...

I didn't even know who Obasa was until he proposed this bill and I promise you he would be the next Governor of Lagos.

Most Igbos don't know how to act they only know how to react and they react badly, they lack that strong sense of quiet pride and dignity that distinguish lesser men from greater ones .

The Igbos who know how to act are usually very quiet, they hardly talk too much or intentionally draw attention to themselves, just quietly planning on the best way to leave Lagos or destroy it.
Re: How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
danvon:

I didn't even know who Obasa was until he proposed this bill and I promise you he would be the next Governor of Lagos.

Most Igbos don't know how to act they only know how to react and they react badly, they lack that strong sense of quiet pride and dignity that distinguish lesser men from greater ones .

The Igbos who know how to act are usually very quiet, they hardly talk too much or intentionally draw attention to themselves, just quietly planning on the best way to leave Lagos or destroy it.

How will you know Obasa when all you know and plan is how you want to take Lagos OR DESTROY IT ? Most of you don’t even know who the Deputy Gov is yet you want to take Lagos ❗️

My brothers , who God has blessed no man can curse . God has blessed Lagos , fight not the land of thy Lord . Don’t allow hate destroy you . Think about how to be prosperous in Lagos like several other Igbos and not how to destroy a land that has shown you love 💗 . Preach Love not hate . SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos by Dc14(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
danvon:

AND U ARE IN LAGOS AFTER LAGOS NA NO MAN LAND

Re: How To Become A Successful Politician In Lagos by Cholls(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
My brother as crazy as it sounds that is just the truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Nigerian Petrol Smuggling To Cameroon Caught (video) / Breaking News: DSS Arrests Emefiele / A True Test Of The IQ Of Nairaland Moderators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.