Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices (3740 Views)

President Select Tinubu To Travel To France To Recharge His Battery / Categories Of People Who Want President Select Tinubu To Be Sworn In / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by SOSinNigeria: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
For the first time in the history of Nigeria, most companies/businesses in the private sector have refused to hang pictures of Eyeneck select in their offices. Even under rulers like Abacha, IBB and Buhari, the private sector still had no issues with hanging their pictures. However, the situation today is completely different. What most private business owners are doing is to hang the picture of their state governor who they freely voted and that's all.

When I first discovered this situation, I thought it was peculiar to that office, and I began to check only to realize the situation is still same almost everywhere.

Then I realized that putting his picture or not is a matter of choice. It has no legal or constitutional implications except it's a government office.

I don't blame them because Nigerians know who they voted for. I have also decided never to hang the picture of a mandate rogue in my office.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Ohislee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
For now, Nigerians are still confused with what to do with the president select. Only few people who are supposedly BATist call him President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The other day while I was driving to costain around Iddo from Ikoyi, I saw a man hawking the pictures of the president select in traffic. I could only imagine how difficult it was for him to make sales. When we are aware that lagosians didn't vote him. I had to advise him to replace the images with that of Peter Obi, if he really what to make sales.

When I drove forward a little bit, I gave my advice a second thought and it occurred to me that it was a wrong advice. If he mistakenly follows through with it, Tinubu's thugs in that neighborhood would carry him and throw him alive into the Lagos lagoon grin grin grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Ihateheadslamer: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is not worth it hanging a portrait of cocaine sniffing vagabond known as 'BAT' in your office
SOSinNigeria:
For the first time in the history of Nigeria, most companies/businesses in the private sector have refused to hang pictures of Eyeneck select pictures in their offices. Even under rulers like Abacha, IBB and Buhari, the private sector still had no issues with hanging their pictures. However, the situation today is completely different. What most private business owners are doing is to hang the picture of their state governor who they freely voted and that's all.

When I first discovered this situation, I thought it was peculiar to that office, then I began to check and the situation is still same almost everywhere.

Then I realized that putting his picture or not is a matter of choice. It has no legal or constitutional implications except it's a government office.

I don't blame them because Nigerians know who they voted for. I have also decided never to hang the picture of a mandate rogue in my office.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fake news!

May be you referring to the private sector in Ladipo, Alaba and ASPANDA

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thats not our business what we need is to fixed nigeria and take the country to promise land chikena

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by sirchim(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
EYENECK messed up big time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Ofunaofu: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
There's no law compelling any one to hang Tinubu's portrait

Its out of courtesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Cooly100: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fake news!

May be you referring to the private sector in Ladipo, Alaba and ASPANDA

The net worth of these markets is bigger than the budgets of all SW state except Lagos.

Dey play.

18 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by SOSinNigeria: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ohislee:
For now, Nigerians are still confused with what to do with the president select. Only few people who are supposedly BATist call him President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The other day while I was driving to costain around Iddo from Ikoyi, I saw a man hawking the pictures of the president select in traffic. I could only imagine how difficult it was for him to make sales. When we are aware that lagosians didn't vote him. I had to advise him to replace the images with that of Peter Obi, if he really what to make sales.

When I drove forward a little bit, I gave my advice a second thought and it occurred to me that it was a wrong advice. If he mistakenly follows through with it, Tinubu's thugs in that neighborhood would carry him and throw him alive into the Lagos lagoon grin grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Freshtruth(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Person wey face be like juju na dey wan hang for wall make customers dey see? u want make ur business no work? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Wodu89: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ohislee:

True

Only few people who are supposedly BATist call him President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cooly100:

The net worth of these markets is bigger than the budgets of all SW state except Lagos.

Dey play.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are funny!

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Ola9ja23: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Private sector of unknown gunmen 😀😂🤣

IPOB the 10th deadliest terrorists in the world don't need to hang the portrait of our president rather you can hang MNK or Obituary 😂😀🤣

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by bhella10: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
OP show us proofs grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mumu post . Your infestigation base Only on those with 2×2 shop call office not reasonable cooperate offices.

4 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Cooly100: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are funny!

Lagos Computer Village generates $2bn annually to economy

BusinessDay
Apr 19, 2013

The Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos, generates about two billion dollars (N300 billion) to the economy annually, Omobola Johnson, minister of information and communications technology, has said.....

Dey play...

5 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by walex2(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
For the first time in the history of Nigeria, most companies/businesses in the private sector have refused to hang pictures of Eyeneck select in their offices. Even under rulers like Abacha, IBB and Buhari, the private sector still had no issues with hanging their pictures. However, the situation today is completely different. What most private business owners are doing is to hang the picture of their state governor who they freely voted and that's all.

When I first discovered this situation, I thought it was peculiar to that office, and I began to check only to realize the situation is still same almost everywhere.

You are not tired of propaganda, from Tinubu will not win the primary, to Tinubu will not win the election, to Tinubu will not be sworn in, to no one is hanging Tinubu portrait what do you mean by private sector, do you go to exon Mobil, commerical banks , insurance companies, Total, Texaco, Julius Berger offices, forte oil, MRS, DANGOTE GROUP, even your kinsmen INNOSON MOTORS, and you didn't see Tinubu portrait, or you are talking about your nonsensical one man business that contribute nothing to the GDP, if you like hang the poster of Nnamdi kanu to your business who cares. Pls stop disturbing us and get use to Tinubu govt for the next 8 yrs

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Olachase(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

I posted a picture below download it print it and hang in ur room everybody deserve happiness 😁😁

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Olachase(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ohislee:

hope you are happy now 😁😁
Now you can print this picture and hang in ur room.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Tifnubudrugs: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
walex2:
You are not tired of propaganda, from Tinubu will not win the primary, to Tinubu will not win the election, to Tinubu will not be sworn in, to no one is hanging Tinubu portrait what do you mean by private sector, do you go to exon Mobil, commerical banks , insurance companies, Total, Texaco, Julius Berger offices, forte oil, MRS, DANGOTE GROUP, even your kinsmen INNOSON MOTORS, and you didn't see Tinubu portrait, or you are talking about your nonsensical one man business that contribute nothing to the GDP, if you like hang the poster of Nnamdi kanu to your business who cares. Pls stop disturbing us and get use to Tinubu govt for the next 8 yrs

What he told you is 💯 fact!

I have observed it myself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Its very simple, Tinubu is not the president, until the final case from the court, he is presently acting president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Desusi: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ohislee:

You try buddy.Would you please relay the second part of this riddle.?
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by LajaLaba: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2023
IBO boy rest... grin
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by iammo(m): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2023
You expect mass production of his portrait to circulate immediately
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by nazicartel(m): 4:57am On Jun 10, 2023
That's how it is almost everywhere. I think many people are waiting for the court to finalize. Even In the office here. It's just the state governors picture that's here. Immediately the court finalizes , definitely we will get the official president's picture
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by orisa37: 5:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Please you could be arrested for this unsolicited blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by ican2020: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by Typing: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Quit wailing.
President ekect don sack CBN Governor. grin grin
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by boxypane(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Another useless post.
Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Lagos Computer Village generates $2bn annually to economy

BusinessDay
Apr 19, 2013

The Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos, generates about two billion dollars (N300 billion) to the economy annually, Omobola Johnson, minister of information and communications technology, has said.....

Dey play...
obi don teach you statistics

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by anonymous1759(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Dey play.

Chest beater you forgot to mention ogun state. Go and do your research before you spew rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Private Sector Has Refused To Hang President-select Pictures In Offices by iHateFraudsters: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Olachase:
hope you are happy now 😁😁
Now you can print this picture and hang in ur room.

grin

This picture is called "let me come and be going"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Wins Forbes 2013 Person Of The Year / Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke / INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.