Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, (300 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, by Ossy99(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzx3E1T9sgE

What does the bible means by saying "God became poor that you may become rich"?
Watch this video and thank me later.
Re: Dr. Abel Damina Revealed Something About Jesus. Jesus Was Poor, by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ossy99:
What does the bible means by saying "God became poor that you may become rich"? Watch this video and thank me later.
Whenever you listen to these men, always crosscheck claims made against the message intended by the writer of the original text. undecided
6 So we asked Titus to help you finish this special work of giving. He is the one who started this work.
7 You are rich in everything—in faith, in speaking ability, in knowledge, in the willingness to help, and in the love you learned from us. So now we want you to be rich in this work of giving too.
8 I am not ordering you to give, but I want to see how real your love is by comparing you with others who have been so ready and willing to help.
9 You know the grace(Eternal Life) of our Lord Jesus Christ. You know that he gave up his heavenly riches for you. He gave up everything so that you could be richly blessed.
10 This is what I think you should do: Last year you were the first to want to give, and you were the first who gave.
11 So now finish the work you started. Then your “doing” will be equal to your “wanting to do.” Give from what you have.
12 If you want to give, your gift will be accepted. Your gift will be judged by what you have, not by what you don’t have.
13 We don’t want you to have troubles while others are comforted. We want everything to be equal.
14 At this time you have plenty and can provide what they need. Then later, when they have plenty, they can provide what you need. Then everyone will have an equal share.
15 As the Scriptures say, “Those who gathered much did not have too much, and those who gathered little did not have too little.” - 2 Corinthians 8 vs 6 - 15
According to the above, Paul opines that Jesus Christ gave up what he refers to as Jesus Christ's Heavenly riches for your sake, what Paul did not add is that Jesus Christ gained all of Heaven's glory in return for this. undecided
1 After Jesus said these things, he looked toward heaven and prayed, “Father, the time has come. Give glory to your Son so that the Son can give glory to you.
2 You gave the Son power over all people so that he could give eternal life(grace) to all those you have given to him.
3 And this is eternal life(grace): that people can know you, the only true God, and that they can know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.
4 I finished the work you gave me to do. I brought you glory on earth.
5 And now, Father, give me glory with you. Give me the glory I had with you before the world was made.
6 “You gave me some people from the world. I have shown them what you are like. They belonged to you, and you gave them to me. They have obeyed your teaching.
7 Now they know that everything I have came from you.
8 I told them the words you gave me, and they accepted them. They realized the fact that I came from you and believed that you sent me.
9 I pray for them now. I am not praying for the people in the world. But I am praying for these people you gave me, because they are yours.
10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And my glory is seen in them. - John 17 vs 1 - 10
Jesus Christ gave of the Eternal Life He was given in order to gain everything from God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Basics Every Creationist Must Know / The Freedom Of Letting Go / I Am Dancing Unto The Lord, Dancing Halleluyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.