Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor (79032 Views)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Popesuccess:
Many Nigerians supported the policy initially, until the initiators of the policy messed it up. So if you want call anobody out, Buhari should be the number one.

Yes many people supported it because we think that there is enough new money that we can swap but since everything turned to bloody and hunger of citizens we opposed it, that’s what he supposed to do too but rather he was saying we should endured hunger while many people are dying haba
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
post=123689973:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, AKA Enemies of the nation, una day never break to wail today?
We never see una cries like witch own o.
Enemies of anything good in life.
Some online swines don dey shout tribalism already.
Awon werey 100%

Manna, you need to sue some of these obidients/Igbos that are trying to ruin your business with lies. Use one of them as an example to teach the rest a VERY painful lesson!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Buhari (pointing to Emefiele) to Tinubu: Jagaban, this is the criminal that tried to truncate your presidential campaign with currency consfication. Deal with him well well.

Tinubu: Eh eh...very interesting...

Emefiele (*laughing like a goat thinking its all jokes.*)

Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Salowise: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Felix6:
I go behead am if him try am.

This guy you dey use my comment catch cruise baaa😄😄😄😄
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Yoighaman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
nedekid:

Exactly what I am saying.
Someone like Jonathan was warned to change the IG, the inec chairman, remove Sanusi, but he was not man enough. He did not appreciate the amount of power the president has. How will you allow obvious enemies hold critical positions?
Anyway, Tinubu is an old had and understand power.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Popesuccess(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Yes many people supported it because we think that there is enough new money that we can swap but since everything turned to bloody and hunger of citizens we opposed it, that’s what he supposed to do too but rather he was saying we should endured hunger while many people are dying haba
Yes you are right, but you cannot leave the man that initiated the policy and continue to disobey court order and blame someone that just supported it. Buhari must be held accountable more than anybody.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by forexprophet(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dan ubanka ka manta da abunda BUHARI yayi?...... Everywhere was Fulani....all the MDAs.

Redhot0007:
Tribal president. Fixing his people everywhere.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by TrainPark: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
asanausana91:
and this idiot, aside from being a Yoruba man what else is the reason for his appointment.

I would think you already know he is a CBN deputy Governor by now. So apart from being a yoruba man what else made him a CBN deputy Governor? ... t ou can see how illogical your argument is that you had to introduce insult for it sound good to you.

For your information, any deputy Governor, and I repeat ANY DEPUTY GOVERNOR, Can become a SUBSTANTIVE GOVERNOR in an organisation. In other words, the Governor is not better than him in anyway except for hierarchy.

Alternatively, So you have a better qualified person? Then use your power to appoint him na... why vex?
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Felix6: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salowise:

This guy you dey use my comment catch cruise baaa😄😄😄😄
The country is being raped on daily basis by all these actions of having square pegs in round holes. We the people bears the scars of these injustice for life. So no cruise here broda.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by IyanuDeb(f): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
finally
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by countryman13: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

While I somewhat enjoy taking the piss and winding some folks up on this thread (primarily because if Buhari had made a similar appointment of his ethnic kinsman, many of them would lead/join the charge of “tribalism”), I could care less about this dude’s ethnicity. Nonetheless, let’s engage in SERIOUS, FRANK AND HONEST DISCOURSE.

First, the dude was NOT “next in line” to the ousted (or suspended) CBN Governor, and thus all of the “next in line” argument, as if the dude is merely an administrative placeholder, is frankly BS! There are at least 2 other Deputy Governors AHEAD of this dude (including 1 who often represents the CBN in the absence of the Governor), and thus it is rational to assume that this dude was appointed for more than just administrative continuity. Of course, what those other reasons may be is anyone’s guess here on NL, but in the absence of such information we cannot really blame those who choose to speculate (particularly based on the Buhari and general Nigerian antecedents and experience).

Perhaps more importantly, when one sees statements such as (and pardon any paraphrases) “the man is qualified” or ”he’s the right man for the job” or “he’s has an MBA and 30 years experience of working in banks”, one is frankly left bemused. First, NOT EVERYONE WHO WORKS/WORKED IN A BANK IS A “BANKER”! And, in this particular case, apart from arguably a couple of years very early in his career in “Treasury Operations” (which could well mean merely managing platforms) about 30 years ago (ending in 1993), this dude has been in IT virtually throughout his ENTIRE employment in various banks! Even the NIBSS, where he was MD/CEO prior to joining the CBN, is merely a settlement platform (NOT core banking).

Accordingly, the question would be what exactly is this dude purportedly “well qualified” for? At first blush, and quite frankly by any rational metrics, it would be a hard sell to posit that he is “well qualified” or “eminently qualified” (as some others have proclaimed) to be a central bank governor - and to be honest, I didn’t think Mr. Emefiele was “eminently” qualified either nor as it turned out a particularly good central bank governor. Nevertheless, since this is at this particular point in time supposedly merely an INTERIM appointment, we can only hope that the dude would not do anything disastrous, pending the appointment of a substantive CBN Governor who (as some others have proffered on this thread) should ideally have an Economics background or grounding.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL…
The appointment of a CBN Governor is not one to be handled as if a civil service appointment (or worse, patronage).
>
Dt a particukarvdeputy Gov at the Apex bank has bn functioning in d absence of the Gov himself is not a guarantee that he will be d next now. U mentioned dt about 2 other deputy Gov are still ahead of ds guy forgetting d fact dt d president has to look for can work with him comfortably. Many DIGs,AIGs n Senior CPs were compulsorily retired when Buhari appointed one of the IG who as at dt have little or no knowledge about the office unlike ds guy in question. Adamu (outgoing or former Education Minister) wasn't an experience person when he was brought in unlike ds guy. Ds guy is not coming from Agricultural sector ooooo. What again are you looking for? No b Islamic banking Sanusi read n dem put am. Renewed hope all the way
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

While I somewhat enjoy taking the piss and winding some folks up on this thread (primarily because if Buhari had made a similar appointment of his ethnic kinsman, many of them would lead/join the charge of “tribalism”), I could care less about this dude’s ethnicity. Nonetheless, let’s engage in SERIOUS, FRANK AND HONEST DISCOURSE.

First, the dude was NOT “next in line” to the ousted (or suspended) CBN Governor, and thus all of the “next in line” argument, as if the dude is merely an administrative placeholder, is frankly BS! There are at least 2 other Deputy Governors AHEAD of this dude (including 1 who often represents the CBN in the absence of the Governor), and thus it is rational to assume that this dude was appointed for more than just administrative continuity. Of course, what those other reasons may be is anyone’s guess here on NL, but in the absence of such information we cannot really blame those who choose to speculate (particularly based on the Buhari and general Nigerian antecedents and experience).

Perhaps more importantly, when one sees statements such as (and pardon any paraphrases) “the man is qualified” or ”he’s the right man for the job” or “he’s has an MBA and 30 years experience of working in banks”, one is frankly left bemused. First, NOT EVERYONE WHO WORKS/WORKED IN A BANK IS A “BANKER”! And, in this particular case, apart from arguably a couple of years very early in his career in “Treasury Operations” (which could well mean merely managing platforms) about 30 years ago (ending in 1993), this dude has been in IT virtually throughout his ENTIRE employment in various banks! Even the NIBSS, where he was MD/CEO prior to joining the CBN, is merely a settlement platform (NOT core banking).

Accordingly, the question would be what exactly is this dude purportedly “well qualified” for? At first blush, and quite frankly by any rational metrics, it would be a hard sell to posit that he is “well qualified” or “eminently qualified” (as some others have proclaimed) to be a central bank governor - and to be honest, I didn’t think Mr. Emefiele was “eminently” qualified either nor as it turned out a particularly good central bank governor. Nevertheless, since this is at this particular point in time supposedly merely an INTERIM appointment, we can only hope that the dude would not do anything disastrous, pending the appointment of a substantive CBN Governor who (as some others have proffered on this thread) should ideally have an Economics background or grounding.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL…
The appointment of a CBN Governor is not one to be handled as if a civil service appointment (or worse, patronage).
>

While I try not to respond to your submission on issues on nairaland because I mostly see them as jargons, highly incoherent and not constructive I will respond briefly to this one.

I agreed with you that he has been in the IT in the various organizations where he had worked apart from treasury where he left in 1993. You said at treasury operations he was merely managing platform. At NIBSS, you said he was managing settlement platforms.

You can see how shallow minded you are. While it is true that not everybody who works in bank is a banker, also, it is not every banker that can become CBN governor. Management of monetary policy (financial system regulation and fiscal policy) of a Nation is different from core banking operations. An engineer that has been in the banking environment for over 3 decades by training is well equipped to head CBN.

Firstly, I am an engineer in addition to other professional trainings and qualifications. My engineering training opened my intelligence more than any other training I have done because of hard thinking, mathematical modelling and analysis, control systems, statistics, engineering economics & management.
If I have devoted my entire life in the financial sector of the economy, I would be better than anybody in the understanding of the operations of economy. Digital economy and Financial Tech platforms (Cryptocurrency, online banks,etc) are not isolated from fiscal policy, micro and macro economic analysis of the economy.

Head of Operations department of CBN is not just to oversee SWIFT and International and Local Electronics Financial Telecommunications (EFT) platforms or various Financial TELEX platforms but must understand the economy and operations.

Kindly show us the Organogram (Organization Chart) of CBN that makes the Deputy Governor (Operations Department) the least qualified to be an Acting Governor of CBN. You are very parochial and unenlightened. I am taking you for a crude and an uncivilized Onitsha main market trader. Representing a governor at events does not mean the person automatically he is the next governor. It might be due to the relationship between the governor and the person, it might be due to deals and not necessarily the month or year of appointment to the board. Soludo used Tunde Lemo as his right hand man not because Tunde Lemo was older on the board than other Deputy Governors but because they graduated from Nzuka.

Is the Financial System stability or Corporate Services more than Operations Department? What is the effect of the Financial System stability or Corporate Services on the operations of the banking systems and various International and local banking platforms being used in Nigeria? Operations Department is the engine room and the heart of the banking systems. This is where fraud and deals are transmitted electronically and this is where EFCC and DSS monitor and track.

Tinubu is different from Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari. Tinubu had first class in Business Admin (Accounting).

CBN governor is not the only person managing the economy. We have economic team. Economic Adviser and Minister of Finance are part of the team. Tinubu as the President and a private sector expert is the Chief Economic Adviser to himself. Tinubu understands economics and economy. Tinubu had dialogue with the private sector during campaign. He will continue to interact with them. He needs a Tech person now.

Finally, your problem is that the Acting governor is Yoruba. If Fola Adeola, the founding partner of GTB is appointed as CBN governor, you will still cry, you will still wail. Show us all the Jonathan appointments. Show us all the Yaradua and Buhari appointments.

You are very uncivilized.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Ynix(m): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2023
money121:

How can i run sponsor ads on nairaland
The one you normal post on front page?
Trying to reachout to u thru mail and twitter no respond
I need to promote my roofing business

Take a look at this link and follow the instructions

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland#12194252

Meanwhile in case you want to design the image you can reach out to me on 08184397113 I can be of help. Also I can give you some hints that can help you increase customers and gain popularity among important buyers.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Ynix(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Speak for yourself bro because Some Engineers are senators, governors, footballers, pilots, Police officers, Military officers, business men, etc, so it is no one's fault you lack the ability to learn and understand new areas of endeavours. There are many engineers who are chartered accountants and doing well in the accounting sector. What is so special about micro and macro economics for developing economies that an engineer will not study and pass. Isn't Economics far easier than Engineering? Na which school you graduate from sef?

The engineer you are hating with all your stomach has double masters and one of his masters is in administration. He also have over 30 years in the banking sector and rose to the position of deputy director in CBN. Would he have risen to that level if he wasn't good?

Even as we speak, there are engineers in all the sectors of the economy and doing well

I am a civil engineer and I know economics like the back of my hands. Engineering graduates have diffused into all sector of the economy. In foreign institution we even now have financial engineering in the same faculty with other engineering like Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by money121(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Ynix:

Take a look at this link and follow the instructions

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland#12194252

Meanwhile in case you want to design the image you can reach out to me on 08184397113 I can be of help. Also I can give you some hints that can help you increase customers and gain popularity among important buyers.
I know of this since 2013
Talking about sponsor ads not banner Ads
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Popesuccess:
Yes you are right, but you cannot leave the man that initiated the policy and continue to disobey court order and blame someone that just supported it. Buhari must be held accountable more than anybody.

I didn’t blame Peter Obi
I blamed CBN governor
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by 9jaRealist: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2023
babaolofin:
While I try not to respond to your submission on issues on nairaland because I mostly see them as jargons, highly incoherent and not constructive I will respond briefly to this one.

I agreed with you that he has been in the IT in the various organizations where he had worked apart from treasury where he left in 1993. You said at treasury operations he was merely managing platform. At NIBSS, you said he was managing settlement platforms.

You can see how shallow minded you are. While it is true that not everybody who works in bank is a banker, also, it is not every banker that can become CBN governor. Management of monetary policy (financial system regulation and fiscal policy) of a Nation is different from core banking operations. An engineer that has been in the banking environment for over 3 decades by training is well equipped to head CBN.

Firstly, I am an engineer in addition to other professional trainings and qualifications. My engineering training opened my intelligence more than any other training I have done because of hard thinking, mathematical modelling and analysis, control systems, statistics, engineering economics & management.
If I have devoted my entire life in the financial sector of the economy, I would be better than anybody in the understanding of the operations of economy. Digital economy and Financial Tech platforms (Cryptocurrency, online banks,etc) are not isolated from fiscal policy, micro and macro economic analysis of the economy.

Head of Operations department of CBN is not just to oversee SWIFT and International and Local Electronics Financial Telecommunications (EFT) platforms or various Financial TELEX platforms but must understand the economy and operations.

Kindly show us the Organogram (Organization Chart) of CBN that makes the Deputy Governor (Operations Department) the least qualified to be an Acting Governor of CBN. You are very parochial and unenlightened. I am taking you for a crude and an uncivilized Onitsha main market trader. Representing a governor at events does not mean the person automatically he is the next governor. It might be due to the relationship between the governor and the person, it might be due to deals and not necessarily the month or year of appointment to the board. Soludo used Tunde Lemo as his right hand man not because Tunde Lemo was older on the board than other Deputy Governors but because they graduated from Nzuka.

Is the Financial System stability or Corporate Services more than Operations Department? What is the effect of the Financial System stability or Corporate Services on the operations of the banking systems and various International and local banking platforms being used in Nigeria? Operations Department is the engine room and the heart of the banking systems. This is where fraud and deals are transmitted electronically and this is where EFCC and DSS monitor and track.

Tinubu is different from Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari. Tinubu had first class in Business Admin (Accounting).

CBN governor is not the only person managing the economy. We have economic team. Economic Adviser and Minister of Finance are part of the team. Tinubu as the President and a private sector expert is the Chief Economic Adviser to himself. Tinubu understands economics and economy. Tinubu had dialogue with the private sector during campaign. He will continue to interact with them. He needs a Tech person now.

Finally, your problem is that the Acting governor is Yoruba. If Fola Adeola, the founding partner of GTB is appointed as CBN governor, you will still cry, you will still wail. Show us all the Jonathan appointments. Show us all the Yaradua and Buhari appointments.

You are very uncivilized.

I ignore folks who resort to crass and childish insults and ad hominem attacks on a public discussion forum…
It merely betrays the lack of a substantive argument and a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING (and saves deconstructing your gibberish). SMH
>
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by 9jaRealist: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
countryman13:
Dt a particukarvdeputy Gov at the Apex bank has bn functioning in d absence of the Gov himself is not a guarantee that he will be d next now. U mentioned dt about 2 other deputy Gov are still ahead of ds guy forgetting d fact dt d president has to look for can work with him comfortably. Many DIGs,AIGs n Senior CPs were compulsorily retired when Buhari appointed one of the IG who as at dt have little or no knowledge about the office unlike ds guy in question. Adamu (outgoing or former Education Minister) wasn't an experience person when he was brought in unlike ds guy. Ds guy is not coming from Agricultural sector ooooo. What again are you looking for? No b Islamic banking Sanusi read n dem put am. Renewed hope all the way

Dude, you miss the point…
The point is that the “next in line” argument is clearly ERRONEOUS.

A President has the authority to appoint his preference…
But it’s ERRONEOUS to posit that the criteria here is “next in line”, because he isn’t!

As I noted, I’m reasonably certain that no one on NL knows the criteria for his appointment…
But since it is not because he is “next in line” you would expect folks in a DISCUSSION forum to speculate.
>
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by 9jaRealist: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
countryman13:

Lamido Sanusi has a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Economics…

Again, working in a bank or even being a banker (that is, working in the core areas of banking) does NOT automatically qualify one to a central bank GOVERNOR. In fact, even working (or being a banker) in the central bank itself does NOT automatically qualify one to be a central bank GOVERNOR. The GOVERNOR of the CBN is not only a banker but in charge of MONETARY POLICY (a macroeconomic function). Accordingly, if, for example, one is an investment banker or other transactional (corporate) banker, while such a person is obviously a banker he would NOT be an ideal candidate (or “eminently qualified” as some posited) for the specific job of central bank GOVERNOR!

PS: I don’t want to belabor the point, but working in IT for over 30 years in the banking sector does not make you “eminently qualified” for the position of central bank GOVERNOR any more than someone working in HR at a bank for 40 years.
>
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by 9jaRealist: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Ynix:
I am a civil engineer and I know economics like the back of my hands. Engineering graduates have diffused into all sector of the economy. In addition foreign institution we even now have financial engineering in the same faculty with other engineering like Civil and Mechanical Engineering

Financial engineering is not economics nor a substitute thereof…
Generally, it’s merely is the use of mathematical equations to solve financial problems.

The position of a central bank GOVERNOR is more than just being a capable banker…
It surpasses the weeds of micro banking issues and extends more towards macro POLICY-MAKING!
>
PS: Btw, there’s absolutely no indication that this dude is engaged in financial engineering.
>
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by fawaz050(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seun:
He's a tech bro, guys. An engineer. You can trust engineers to learn whatever they need to learn to perform and make logical decisions.

This is the link. Good day my people. Please my team is in a competition and need your help to like, comment and repost this post on IG and Twitter.

For better support, you can also repost and include the hashtags #KPMGGames2023 #Thrivewithus #KPMGCREATIVE2023 #KPMGMARWICK #KPMGMARWICK2023

🙇🏻

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by countryman13: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

Lamido Sanusi has a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Economics…

Again, working in a bank or even being a banker (that is, working in the core areas of banking) does NOT automatically qualify one to a central bank GOVERNOR. In fact, even working (or being a banker) in the central bank itself does NOT automatically qualify one to be a central bank GOVERNOR. The GOVERNOR of the CBN is not only a banker but in charge of MONETARY POLICY (a macroeconomic function). Accordingly, if, for example, one is an investment banker or other transactional (corporate) banker, while such a person is obviously a banker he would NOT be an ideal candidate (or “eminently qualified” as some posited) for the specific job of central bank GOVERNOR!

PS: I don’t want to belabor the point, but working in IT for over 30 years in the banking sector does not make you “eminently qualified” for the position of central bank GOVERNOR any more than someone working in HR at a bank for 40 years.
>
So what course or experience qualifies someone to head d Apex bank?
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by professorPABX: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

I ignore folks who resort to crass and childish insults and ad hominem attacks on a public discussion forum…
It merely betrays the lack of a substantive argument and a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING (and saves deconstructing your gibberish). SMH
>

OK. Reply babaolofin. He brought the greatest revelations out of the matter.

Excerpts from his submission is pasted below. The best intelligence analysis ever.

In addition, Lamido Sanusi Lamido was never appointed CBN governor by Yaradua because he read Economics though he spent some time in Sudan on Islamic studies. Shamsudden Usman and Mansur Mukhtar were never appointed Ministers of Finance by Yaradua because they read management courses.

Your submission, though incoherent was because the Deputy Governor Operations Department is a Yoruba.

Bukola Saraki is a Medical Doctor who has spent his entire life in business. He was the former MD of Societe Generale Bank. There is nothing Sanusi knows about Banking and Economy that he does not know. Bukola Saraki is a personal friend to Lamido Sanusi and Aigboje (Access Bank founder) is their anything Sanusi and Aigboje know about economy (micro & macro), fiscal policy & Financial institutions & systems regulations that Bukola Saraki does not because he is a Medical Doctor by training? His father was a captain of industry and also a Medical Doctor. Late Senator Olusola Saraki knows economy as much as Adamu Ciroma knows economy.

Nairaland can support you and corrupt banks by frequently and regularly banning babaolofin but they cannot ban the truth and knowledge and intelligence.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by professorPABX: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

>

OK. Agreed. Answer the salient points raised by babaolofin, the best intelligence analysis ever. You said Jack Ma, Jeff Bezo, Elon Musk, Bill Gate, etc cannot run economy because they are Tech oriented person. They don't understand economy, answer babaolofin. His excerpts is copied below.

While it is true that not everybody who works in bank is a banker, also, it is not every banker that can become CBN governor. Management of monetary policy (financial system regulation and fiscal policy) of a Nation is different from core banking operations. An engineer that has been in the banking environment for over 3 decades by training is well equipped to head CBN.

Kindly show us the Organogram (Organization Chart) of CBN that makes the Deputy Governor (Operations Department) the least qualified to be an Acting Governor of CBN. Representing a governor at events does not mean the person automatically he is the next governor. It might be due to the relationship between the governor and the person, it might be due to deals and not necessarily the month or year of appointment to the board. Soludo used Tunde Lemo as his right hand man not because Tunde Lemo was older on the board than other Deputy Governors but because they graduated from UNN Nzuka.

Please, answer this excerpts and the one before it, don't run to other feeble and weak submissions. He particularly mentioned Soludo (CBN Governor) and Tunde Lemo (Deputy Governor) relationship.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by Ynix(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

Financial engineering is not economics nor a substitute thereof…
Generally, it’s merely is the use of mathematical equations to solve financial problems.

The position of a central bank GOVERNOR is more than just being a capable banker…
It surpasses the weeds of micro banking issues and extends more towards macro POLICY-MAKING!
>
PS: Btw, there’s absolutely no indication that this dude is engaged in financial engineering.
>
But financial engineers also work in the Central Banks. Did you read my comment well, to be a central bank governor doesn't need so much, even Che Gavuana was one at a time. Meanwhile the origin of Central Banking proofs that it is more of a padi padi position
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by professorPABX: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ynix:

But financial engineers also work in the Central Banks. Did you read my comment well, to be a central bank governor doesn't need so much, even Che Gavuana was one at a time. Meanwhile the origin of Central Banking proofs that it is more of a padi padi position

Please, leave this guy to allow him answer more deeper expositions on this topic as posited by babaolofin whose excerpts are repeated for him to answer. He likes easy hideout.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by optimusprime2(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2023
johnjose68:

Maybe you have forgotten you are still looking for your mandate man.hood.

Why not focus on the court case and forget about what Jagaban is doing to sanitize the country cheesy

I am glad you have recognised and admitted that diabolic criminality such as stealing mandates man.hoods, belong in the court grin
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by legitnow1: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Seun:
He's a tech bro, guys. An engineer. You can trust engineers to learn whatever they need to learn to perform and make logical decisions.

HOW FAR?

DO I CREATE ANOTHER HAMMER HANDLE?

I'M WAITING.
Re: Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor by legitnow1: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Seun:

Seun please forgive HAMMER DK

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Ggg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.