Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel (2413 Views)

Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Hi

I am looking to get shengen visa, but didn't know how to go about it. There's lot of fraudster & I don't want to fell in there trap. Can anyone here. Kindly pls just tell me how I'm going to go about it.

Austria. Spain, Netherland, Finland. Any out of this country that I listed.. if u know how I'm going to go about it.

I don't have anyone to stay with in there.

Waiting for your Swift response

Either male or a lady

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by chucks185: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Hi

I am looking to get shengen visa, but didn't know how to go about it. There's lot of fraudster & I don't want to fell in there trap. Can anyone here. Kindly pls just tell me how I'm going to go about it.

Austria. Spain, Netherland, Finland. Any out of this country that I listed.. if u know how I'm going to go about it.

Either male or a lady

Thanks

where do you want to go? why do you want want to leave Africa? we are made in Africa by the hand that made the earth, Africa has been put in the dark side of human existence on the planet by evil men that call themselves leaders. what do they do? look how they have brought Africa down, millions of children of Africa have died in hunger while the so called leaders live in stupendous wealth , no humanity in their heart. being that the ALMIGHTY created Africa special and blessed her with divine resources in abundance , then come the greedy evil men who have been coursed since long time ago, (like Judas) , they betrayed Africa who birthed them.
look how they have ruined Nigeria, but one thing is certainly, they can't get away they will suffer eternal bondage .
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2023
I prefer Finland or Netherland

I want to seek greener pastures

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 1:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Hi

Either male or a lady

Thanks

I have a contact that charges 8million for shengen visa.. you won't pay a dime until the visa is out. (within a month)...

All they need is proof you have the funds...
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Kilode.. even United State & Canada didn't collect 3mills

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by pakirisuitesphc(m): 1:21am On Jun 10, 2023
8 millions and they will end up giving him visiting visa. It doesn't worth it.

Pipefitter:

I have a contact that charges 8million for shengen visa.. you won't pay a dime until the visa is out. (within a month)...

All they need is proof you have the funds...

8 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 1:27am On Jun 10, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
8 millions and they will end up giving him visiting visa. It doesn't worth it.

Yeah it's on the high side... TMT charges 2.5 for Australia tho

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Kilode.. even United State & Canada didn't collect 3mills

That's how I felt tho. I hard to settle with TMT but honestly would have gone for it if I could afford it, if not for anything for the safety of my funds and the assurance at what they do... Services like that will probably cost a lot too because there will surely be greasing of palms
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 1:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Is TMT doing shengen? If yes how much!!
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Berrityga: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Go to YouTube.com and search for how to travel.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Alvin212(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Hi

Either male or a lady

Thanks

How much is your budget
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by ghettochild(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Whatspp me make I give u correct link for sheghen visa..
No go fall victim ooo
+27737839889

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
I need to know who u are before anything dude
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fall victim for where? I'm πŸ’―% smarter

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Mantilla(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Here

https://www.facebook.com/tmtpilot

Only message him if you are serious.
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Are u guys πŸ’―% real?
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Hoelujohn: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Are u guys πŸ’―% real?
Na same set of person dey reply u. No go loose guard oo

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Thanks brother good health
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Caseycasey222:
Thanks brother good health
at this rate you go still fall for scam. The visa you are trying to get do you qualify for it Do you have enough resources or home ties

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
[qualified as in ?

Resources I hope

Home tie.. I ain't have all.. that's the reason I am asking if someone can put me through

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by melonsgroup: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

Yeah it's on the high side... TMT charges 2.5 for Australia tho
TMT sure plug...
I recommend him
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:52am On Jun 12, 2023
melonsgroup:
TMT sure plug...
I recommend him

TMT na scam oo... Please you will reqret it oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:53am On Jun 12, 2023
Mantilla:
Here

https://www.facebook.com/tmtpilot

Only message him if you are serious.

TMT na scam o.. run o

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by roqrules04(m): 4:11am On Jun 12, 2023
There is thread about TMT’s scam .. shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by melonsgroup: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

please explain
Have you done any wrong deal with him?
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2023
Caseycasey222:
[qualified as in ?

Resources I hope

Home tie.. I ain't have all.. that's the reason I am asking if someone can put me through

Thanks
visit the embassy website na. If you don’t qualify no one can put you through anyways. This is 2023 not 2010 you cant just say you want to travel to Europe without any valuable skill for work bisa or have resources for study visa. If you try visiting visa they will bounce you. You are wasting ya time

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2023
melonsgroup:
TMT sure plug...
I recommend him

I hope he delivers
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Are you serious? I don pay oo

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

Are you serious? I don pay oo

For hw long now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

For hw long now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cities To Live In In The World In 2015 / Nigerian In Cambodia Pls Share Your Experience / Nnamdi Azikiwe Int. Airport Abuja - Our First Genuinely World Class Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.