Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel (2429 Views)

Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

3 months

Have you Gone for Interview at the. Embassy

When did he say the Visa Wil be out😂😂

https://www.nairaland.com/7713721/how-almost-got-scammed-via

Chevk out
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Universe8888(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Pipefitter:

Are you serious? I don pay oo

TMT don run u street.
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Universe8888(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

TMT don chop the guy but he neva knw. Mak I tell am?

MODIFIED: I don already tell am sef
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Universe8888:

Lolz.... Tell am o
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Universe8888:

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Chevk out

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Universe8888(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

I don already read ur thread and I knw about TMT befor.

Quote the guy wit ur thread.

Dose guys na smart scammers and dem don tey inside.
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Caseycasey222: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na God of iron go kill u & tmt
U wanna scam right?
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mantilla:
Here

https://www.facebook.com/tmtpilot

Only message him if you are serious.
oh… do you know anybody personally he has done visa for before ?? If yes which country?? Philippines??
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
melonsgroup:
TMT sure plug...
I recommend him
okay so has he done visa for you before?? Which country?? If you say you know someone he has done for please direct the person here to come and testify, I mean good countries oh not Philippines
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pipefitter:

Are you serious? I don pay oo
no fear, just keep evidences et all, kpatakpata we go help you drag am to court…. Na four months he tell you abi, so relax after this year before you begin fight am you hear… make you no go create scene wey my guy create though he was refunded in full and his passport given back to him
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Universe8888:

I don already read ur thread and I knw about TMT befor.

Quote the guy wit ur thread.

Dose guys na smart scammers and dem don tey inside.
Go to the thread and share your experiences bro, I also did same with links from this naira land
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
no fear, just keep evidences et all, kpatakpata we go help you drag am to court…. Na four months he tell you abi, so relax after this year before you begin fight am you hear… make you no go create scene wey my guy create though he was refunded in full and his passport given back to him
thank you
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nice2023(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pipefitter:

3 months

Is it this guy below?

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nice2023:

Is it this guy below?

He owns the company
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Well I cant come him scam now until the given date elapses and I see what he has to say
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by melonsgroup: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
okay so has he done visa for you before?? Which country?? If you say you know someone he has done for please direct the person here to come and testify, I mean good countries oh not Philippines
Baba I no go lie to you,he's only good when it comes to asian visa..

Especially Philippines

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 3:41am On Jun 30, 2023
Pipefitter:
thank you
why did you decide to choose him, do you know anyone he did the Australian visa for before?? Or any visa at all wey no be Philippines
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
why did you decide to choose him, do you know anyone he did the Australian visa for before?? Or any visa at all wey no be Philippines

No.. I didn't see any complain on his page
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Pipefitter:

3 months
happy new month..
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
happy new month..

Same to you brother
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Pipefitter:

Same to you brother
how far you and TMT na , na why I Dey wish you happy new month oh, because 4 months suppose don reach
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
how far you and TMT na , na why I Dey wish you happy new month oh, because 4 months suppose don reach

It's next month bro, will definitely update you
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by verygoodbadboi: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2023
How far
Pipefitter:

Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Pipefitter: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2023
verygoodbadboi:
How far

He refunded me yesterday
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by kolaide(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
What was the story the reason he gave for the refund??
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Erika7788: 11:43am On Feb 13
Does anyone use a VPN or proxy when traveling? I found it difficult to have access to all the needed sites during my last trip.
I've recently read about mobile proxies for travel fare aggregation from https://iproxy.online/travel-aggregation and I'm thinking about giving them a try. They are supposed to help collect data for me from multiple travel agencies and airline websites, so it was easier to search and compare fares from various sources. It also has to be noted, that mobile proxies offer a higher level of anonymity and security compared to other types of proxies. But it would be great to find out other people's experiences.
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by marvellous2222: 5:18pm On Feb 14
Maga is about to pay
Re: Can Anyone Put Me Through On How To Travel by Nickelodeon93: 8:28pm On Apr 23
Pipefitter:

how far na , what reason did he give for the refund

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Month To Uk Visa Expiration Would I Be Allowed In. / Desperate Cross Border Migrants Freeze In Bondage / Uk Entry And Renewal Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.