Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags (918 Views)

Killing Of Soldiers: Perpetrators Must Face The Full Wrath Of The Law - Onanuga / Anybody Caught Selling Cement Above N2,500 Will Face Full Wrath Of The Law - CPC / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by lexylaw40: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Godwin Emefiele, a beast must face full wrath of the law – Fani-Kayode brags
Naija247newsJun 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode has celebrated the suspension of Godwin Emefiele from the office of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The APC chieftain in a statement issued on Friday labelled Emefiele a beast.

Fani-Kayode alleged that Emefiele financed terrorism and committed monumental thievery and corruption.

Nigeria owes Atiku debt of gratitude for murdering, burying PDP – Fani-Kayode
The former minister of aviation said: “The beast called Godwin “The Greed” Emefiele has finally been suspended.

“He is the living manifestation of everything evil and never has a single individual destroyed Nigeria as much as him. His atrocities are legion. I am happy for Nigeria and for Central Bank that he has gone. Now he must face the full wrath of the law for his crimes against humanity, his treasonable acts, his funding of terrorism, his massive and monumental thievery and corruption, his wicked and barbaric ways, his conspiracy to thwart the will of the Nigerian people and his attempt to subvert & scuttle our democracy. He must and will be brought to justice.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by lexylaw40: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2023
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by oyebanji44: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2023
As for me , emefiele is not different
From Idi Amin ..both acted the same way..

He is a very devilish person. .No doubt about that..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Assignmentw007(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Godwin godwin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Felabrity: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2023
That guy destroyed the naira, he almost turned the country upside down with his useless policies.

He need to spend minimum of 200 years in prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by lecowas: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2023
The acting cbn governor should as a matter of urgency abolish the disparity in the exchange rates and open up international transactions. Nigerians have suffered enough from stupid emefiele policies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by jahsharon: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
That guy destroyed the naira, he almost turned the country upside down with his useless policies.

Fear God nah. 199 years is okay

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by jahsharon: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Assignmentw007:
Godwin godwin

Goodluck Jonathn was kicked out, not to talk of Godwin that has refused to win for God
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by kingsways: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Says a crook who is dodging free EFCC

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by SalamRushdie: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2023
I wholly support Emeifele suspension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Gracie135(f): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Sure

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Ffk sef dey talk. Very soon goat will leave his neighbors farm and soon come and chop his own yam

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Hungerbadoo: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:

jahsharon:

Fear God nah. 199 years is okay
Make una the fear God na. Atleast 198.7 years will do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by WATCHOVER(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:

Any Prove that he destroyed the naira. Stop been sentimental

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by lexylaw40: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Felabrity: 12:47am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

sentimental? Are you a joke?
What was naira value before his appointment?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Since you're living on mars let me update you

1. Crypto ban
2. Dollar mismanagement
3. Trying to contest for president when he is a sitting governor and so on

So what do you have to say now that you've said rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
sentimental? Are you a joke?
What was naira value before his appointment?

Bro we get very foolish people for this country..but I really want to believe he is living on mars and not Nigeria for him to spew that nonsense..I cant believe I even replied him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by WATCHOVER(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Rayban25:

Since you're living on mars let me update you

1. Crypto ban
2. Dollar mismanagement
3. Trying to contest for president when he is a sitting governor and so on

So what do you have to say now that you've said rubbish
Hahaha you clearly not stated how he destroyed the naira, you are telling me the symptoms.
So those countries that ban Crypto are performing badly?.
Come on you and I know that emefiele has no hand in Nigeria naira fall, it was just bad economic policy by successive Leaders.
Tinubu ordering his arrest is because he never fund his campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Hahaha you clearly not stated how he destroyed the naira, you are telling me the symptoms.
Come on you and I know that emefiele has no hand in Nigeria naira fall, it was just bad economic policy by successive Leaders.

Okay.
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Zionmdde: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2023
What were his allegations?
Funding ipob
Nobody is even asking why that allegation

That is the same allegation they hang on all Igbo men who opposes them in anyway

But Emefiele is SS now

Ndi we.are not Igbos or we have nothing to do with igbos.
Make I kuku close mouth
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by FreeStuffsNG: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Mr Godwin Emefiele , truth be told, don buy market

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by lexylaw40: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Me I'm just here to read comments ..
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by ronalmagic10(m): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Pan.dora is next to be arrested. Trap don set. We await the bush meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by wahalawahala: 1:58am On Jun 10, 2023
WATCHOVER:

ode!... u dey dia when he dey discuss or dey plan not to fund Tinubu's campaign... una go just dey cap nonsensical foolish talk cos of your hatred for Tinubu...not surprised tho cos u guys jubilated the naira scarcity even tho you were affected as well,but in your small mind it would stop Tinubu from being the president 😂
una too dey support evil so far the evil it's against who u no like,until the evil consume una,just like as u dey sit at home every Monday🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Abufo: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2023
lexylaw40:

Femi Fani-Kayode has celebrated the suspension of Godwin Emefiele from the office of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Na wa for dis ppl sha!!!

Fani-Kayode alleged that Emefiele financed terrorism and committed monumental thievery and corruption.

The former minister of aviation said: “The beast called Godwin “The Greed” Emefiele has finally been suspended.

“He is the living manifestation of everything evil and never has a single individual destroyed Nigeria as much as him. His atrocities are legion. I am happy for Nigeria and for Central Bank that he has gone. Now he must face the full wrath of the law for his crimes against humanity, his treasonable acts, his funding of terrorism, his massive and monumental thievery and corruption, his wicked and barbaric ways, his conspiracy to thwart the will of the Nigerian people and his attempt to subvert & scuttle our democracy. He must and will be brought to justice.”
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Nahunger(m): 2:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Lol
Food don land for ogbeni table 🤦
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Lionstep: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Can apc e- rat everly get sense huh? Was it not same apc he was working for all this while huh, or are you guys saying that buhari is no longer an apc member? abegi!!!!!! Some stupid mofos av even started calling him first Igbo man to be arrested by thiefnunbu as if he is Igbo in the first place.....this shit hole can never ever work
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by SpatialKing(m): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2023
When will Tinubu have balls arrest the following:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama
Have the balls to call El Rufai to order

and Muhammadu Buhari himself

It was an organized crime by group of individuals who held Nigeria to ransom..

It was Emefiele alone
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Ihateheadslamer: 4:57am On Jun 10, 2023
The man deserved to be faced by firing squad tongue
Felabrity:

Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by UKEMY(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
As for me , emefiele is not different
From Idi Amin ..both acted the same way..

He is a very devilish person. .No doubt about that..
Tribalistic man,Emefiele was instructed by GMB not his personal actions
Re: Godwin Emefiele, A Beast Must Face Full Wrath Of The Law – Fani-kayode Brags by Ttalk: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2023
lexylaw40:

I don't who destroy Nigeria most between Emefiele and Sanni Abacha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Ilorin People / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Might Have Tried To Help President Bazoum Escape / Uganda President Sent Gay Couple To Prison. Pregnancy Is Only Option For Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.