Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,794 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Will Zombies Apologize To Me? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Zombies Apologize To Me? (167 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Will Democrats Apologize To Trump Over Russiagate? / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by ycat: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2023
I broke all these news 10 years ago and it was called "conspiracy" then, from adrenochrome to pedophile language of pizza and chicken to children who are raised like livestock for sex, satanic rituals and finally put their bodies into the food chain, I broke it all way back. There's a popular fast food chain(I won't mention name)that a lot people have been saying for more than 10 years that it serves human meat as burger patties.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/119#123689277
Re: Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by budaatum: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2023

Re: Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by ycat: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Chief zombie, you are here.
You will have to apologize to me 3 times.

1. Initial one
2. The one for being an idiott when you know that the media always make up stories without contacting the parties involved and PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY is really a thing in Hollywood for all kind of reasons.
3. When the whole thing can no longer be covered up.

I'm time crunched but I will dig a few of things the media denied and before they were implemented. One of them is gas stove.
budaatum:
Will you nor apologise for lying?
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-mel-gibson-child-sex-trafficking-097752311433
Re: Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by budaatum: 1:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Yawn.
Re: Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by ycat: 2:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Zombies must yawn, that’s all there is to a braindead lifetime.
The abuse and brainwashing you have suffered in the hands of media will take its toll. I told y’all to leave zombie lifestyle, you said no, see as media has turned y’all to crazed lunatics.

I won’t do this again, ok? I don’t post for idiots to believe me.

Here it’s what was denied before it was rolled out

budaatum:
Yawn.

2 Likes

Re: Will Zombies Apologize To Me? by budaatum: 3:56am On Jun 10, 2023
If we left you to it you'd still be using wood in your stove and be riding horses instead of electric cars while you tie women to those stoves to pop out babies you care not for. Progress is not a thing you can live with.

2026 soon come. No more cooking with gas in new homes in New York, Hurrah.
The law bans gas-powered stoves, furnaces and propane heating and effectively encourages the use of climate-friendly appliances such as heat pumps and induction stoves in most new residential buildings across the state. It requires all-electric heating and cooking in new buildings shorter than seven stories by 2026, and for taller buildings by 2029.

(1) (Reply)

America Concludes A Secret Deal With Iran To Strike The Economy Of KSA & UAE / Buttigieg Puts Up Defense After Biden Confuses Ukraine & Iraq Twice Over 48 Hrs / President Bazoum: First Minority President In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.