Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) (42824 Views)

18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by money121(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Kollabo419: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Nna mehnn

Saint Robinhood obi dead

How come

No prior info or news about this
Idonbelievit
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
Normal levels. We are just passing through this phase in this water tight covering. Na time. Make the most of it smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by uunwanaobong3: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
So this is how the trophy looks like... Savage gundogan and debruyne

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2023
JESUS!

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Offpoint1: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2023
ruffhandu:

I thought the Papa Ajasco guy came forth to debunk the rumour of his death then.
Don't mind the op who just copy and paste without verifying.

The guy who died was the one that played the Papa Ajasco character before Femi Ogunrombi
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnn

Saint Robinhood obi dead

How come

No prior info or news about this
Idonbelievit
Lol... Are u sure u haven't been in hibernation? Something that made the tabloids everywhere
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Ubdavis(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2023
U for wait make the year end first na, so U can have a very exhaustive list.
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by albert2512: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Revolva:
The Nigerian entertainment industry is known for its vibrant and talented celebrities who captivate audiences with their immense talent and charm. Unfortunately, this year has witnessed the untimely departure of several beloved Nigerian celebrities, leaving a void that can never be filled. In this article, we pay tribute to these remarkable individuals, celebrating their achievements and the legacies they have left behind.

These are the list of Nollywood celebrities who have passed away this year 2023

* SUNDAY AKINOLA

The death of veteran Yoruba nollywood actor Sunday Akinola aka Baba Feyikogbon was announced on Monday, January 9.

For several years before his death, the 80-year-old struggled with renal failure, hypertension and memory loss.

• PEACE ANYIAM-OSIGWE:

She was a renowned filmmaker, founder of the Africa Movie Academy Awards (A.M.A.A) and former president of the Association of Movie Producers (AMP). She died on January 9 after a brief illness. She was 52 years old. She was a recipient of the Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) award.

• MURPHY AFOLABI:

He was a Nollywood actor, producer and director who died on May 14 at the age of 49. He reportedly slumped in his bathroom and was buried the next day in his uncompleted house in Ekorodu, Lagos state. He had been sick for a while before his death. He featured in movies like ORmo Ghetto, ORmo Ekun, ORmo Mushin, and ORmo Alhaja.

* Femi Ogunrombi

Femi Ogunrombi, the actor and music instructor who played Papa Ajasco in the WAP TV comedy series Papa Ajasco and Company, died on Saturday, January 14.
He was an accomplished multi-instrumentalist, composer, music and video director, and voice coach. During Abiodun Ayoyinka’s absence from Papa Ajasco & Company, Ogunrombi filled in as Papa Ajasco.

• CHIKEZIE UWAZIE:

a beloved Nollywood actor known for his memorable performances, tragically passed away in a faraway land—America. Uwazie’s demise sent shockwaves through the entertainment industry, leaving fans and fellow actors grieving the loss of a talented individual. The specifics surrounding his death have not been revealed, adding to the mystery and sorrow surrounding his untimely departure.
The news of the actor’s passing spread rapidly, prompting an outpouring of condolences and tributes from friends, colleagues, and fans alike. Uwazie’s untimely demise serves as a stark reminder of the fragility of life and the profound impact he had on the Nigerian film industry, leaving behind a void that will be difficult to fill.

• MUKAILA ADEDIGBA

Nollywood was thrown into mourning on the morning of Saturday, May 13, 2023, after the announcement of the demise of veteran Yoruba actor, Mukaila Adedigba, aka Sikiru Adeshina.

Famous Nollywood actor and movie director, Kunle Iyiola Afod, who announced his death via his Instagram page, said the legendary thespian died in the early hours of the day.

• SAINT OBI:

He was a popular Nollywood actor, film producer, and director who died on May 7th 2023 at the age of 57. He reportedly suffered from a protracted illness and relocated to Jos for treatment. He was known for his roles in movies like Candle Light, Sakobi, Goodbye Tomorrow, and Heart of Gold.

IN CONCLUSION:
As we bid farewell to these talented Nigerian celebrities, it is important to celebrate the legacies they have left behind. Their contributions to the entertainment industry have touched the lives of millions, inspiring and entertaining generations to come. While their physical presence may be gone, their memories and achievements will forever be etched in our hearts. Let us remember these extraordinary individuals for their remarkable talent, unwavering passion, and the joy they brought into our lives. May they rest in eternal peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wZ-4ipXWx8

I thought did a video to debunk the rumour of his death. shocked undecided
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Lobotomy02: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
People die everyday.

Ki Oluwa je ki ojo ji na si ra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by rollandben(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2023
May their souls continue to rest on
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Dis world is not a home sad We cumin nd goin
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by labelle123(f): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
E go reach everyone
For the main time let's live right Rip to the dead
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by bobestman(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Their are many things they say and act in movies that they need to purify themselves of after such movies. Words carry energy. May they Return If Possible (RIP)

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Damoon77(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2023
May y'all find eternal rest in the bossom of the Lord 🙏
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by yahoodetector: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Saint Obi's wife killed him. May Devil punish that woman.
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Lazyreporta(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Firecolos:
I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts.

Whats.App zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four

You go buy quora?

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by finallybusy: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Early in the year, I proclaimed that no less than two Nollywood celebrities will pass to the afterlife. A foolish Nairalander — young enough to be my son — reacted, saying I'll pass on first. Months later and four if not five have departed. I'm still here while he enjoyed at least a three day ban.
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Justdeylaff: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Firecolos:

Kk
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by shawante(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Firecolos:
How much?
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Tunde25(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Which one is
ORmo Ghetto, ORmo Ekun, ORmo Mushin, and ORmo Alhaja? Why bastardizing Yoruba words. Why adding R where it is not necessary?
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by airliner(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na only Saint obi I know der
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by tfelicityk(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
May their soul rest in peace...
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Mamijoh(f): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Innobee99:
I dedicate this Space to all the departed souls especially my lovely dad. And to my mum, I'll make u proud one day

May we all leave to Enjoy the fruits of our labour 🙏
Amen, in Jesus name
Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by fortune1968: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
What of Fadeyi Oloro .? He was not mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) by Swissli(f): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na Only Saint Obi I Know For Here,So Why The Top? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman / Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.