Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta (1292 Views)

FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq / Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by Throwback: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by seanfer(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:

Slave inlove with his chain.
Smh

I’m not from fake Israel like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by JagabanBorgu: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bro free them they are in over drive with media propaganda

Let's see how far in 6 months ....u can use propaganda to hype naira na , petrol cost , security, appointment , projects no be do buhari body odour abi language start
Same way u are using propaganda to hype Obi who spent 8 years in disàstèr abi?
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by Globad(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:

Didn't you see the things I listed above

Hehehehe

So you would have done those things within 10 days?

Continue dreaming

Come back when you wake up
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by layzie: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:
Tinubu has spent 2 weeks without any achievement except his personal vendetta

Nott even one single achievement.
Electricity
Economy
Insecurity
Kidnapping bandits
Fulani hardsmen
Bokaharam
ISWAP
Corruption
Mass Poverty etc.
Unemployment

ZERO ACHIEVEMENT

I think he has done more in his 2 weeks as President than Buhari in his first 6 months.
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by ahiboilandgas: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

The removal of subsidy is NOT an achievement.

Are you sure you know what an achievement means?

Let me tell you what an achievement is...
Removing subsidy and implementing measures to cushion its harsh effects is the achievement. The last time I checked, no measures were implemented to ameliorate its effects.

I won't even argue with you if you want to. That's why white people call black people inferior race. Una no dey think well for this country, I swear.
your seem brainless! The battle for subsidy removal caused jaonthan his reelection and grounded Nigeria for weeks and month during ObJ and Jonathan. Talk is cheap bros . Your better keep shut. The subsidy removal has increase the all shared index of the NSE ,share capital of oil marketing firms are on the raise .The debt position of Nigeria state is been reduced daily by this action .but your empty head said it not na achievement. Or your it beyond your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by talented321: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
seanfer:

You can contest in 2027 and perform your wonder in 2 weeks.
Na depression and frustration wan kill that manchi, just forget am
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by talented321: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Don't worry, when you take up leadership position on a large scale, you'll understand.

Easier said then done.
That manchi is depressed and frustrated, just imagine wetin the nigga they voice out.
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by Martinsmine(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Real yarn
Re: Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:
Tinubu has spent 2 weeks without any achievement except his personal vendetta

Nott even one single achievement.
Electricity
Economy
Insecurity
Kidnapping bandits
Fulani hardsmen
Bokaharam
ISWAP
Corruption
Mass Poverty etc.
Unemployment

ZERO ACHIEVEMENT

hehehe effect of too much intake of weed and tramadol grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: "Give Igbos Biafra. The Right Time Is Now" - Prof. Adoga JDP / BREAKING: Tinubu Meets Ganduje, Security Chiefs At Aso Rock Villa / Reno Blames Nigeria's Economic Downturn On Nigerians Inability To Patronize GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.