Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya (825 Views)

Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by gidson1: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
please what are neccessary steps to travel to kenya, after i get an international password what next do i do, and what is the total expensis, pls guys help me here, thank you
Re: Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by pendo89(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
Why not consult the Kenyan High Commisssion in Nigeria.I believe in following due process.
Then are you coming for tour or business? Where to do intend to stay?
Get a reputable tour/travel agent to book you a nice tour plus check out the best airline.
That info is only a phone call or website away.
Re: Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by gidson1: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
pendo89:

Why not consult the Kenyan High Commisssion in Nigeria.I believe in following due process.
Then are you coming for tour or business? Where to do intend to stay?
Get a reputable tour/travel agent to book you a nice tour plus check out the best airline.
That info is only a phone call or website away.

thank you so much pendo, can u give me a rough extimate of the cost implication if you have any, and my other question is are you in kenya, i'm goin for a tour, i wanna consider spending my honeymoon or vacation there
thanks
Re: Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by gidson1: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2011
pls i need your help pals
Re: Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by pendo89(f): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2011
Gidson first start by checking on this very section a thread titled kenya a beautiful east african city.
That guy gallivat has captured kenya so well and exposed the best places any visitor would wish.The choice is yours but I will use a common word agents use.
Combine beach and Safari.
A good tour offers you a complete package comprising of air,hotel and safari,excursions etc.

Kenya is a world.We have 3 to 5 start hotels,mountain climbing,adventure safari, the beach, snorkling,show trips,scuba diving,rafting,bungee, deep sport fishing tours,hikinng,surfing hot air baloons bla blabla. All at a cost.It all boils down to the pocket and how much your willing to blow.

A good agent will ask you ' What is your budget'? then work around that.You may not afford a safari but a wild excursion may be affordable.
You only mention your budget,state your likes,see the pics then decide.

Then check the season. If you come to kenya during high season like now towards festive holidays be sure your pockets are full.

So key things are

>Budget
>Where to tour ie hotel and sites
>How many are you
>The season

The coast is beautiful for honeymoon, you can thereafter tour the tsavo,mara,the rift valley,central then back.Or start with the wild and end with the beach. whtver rocks your boat. Those 3 places alone have the best tourist sites and spread across the country. you will def enjoy.
Get a good IATA APPROVED TRAVEL AND TOURS AGENT I would have recommend from here but I am not doing biz only trying to help you.
If you pick a guy on the street to help you then u have urself to blame.
Re: Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya by pendo89(f): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
oh if the agency you approach does not have an IATA approved cert on their wall then step. An approved agent must publicly display it and before one is apprvd they must qualified according to International IATA standards not local. One of the notable qualifications is the location and appearance of the agency.
It must be accessible in a good location.Not hidden in some dingy place.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Question / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / Ghana By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.