Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges (1563 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by oikirodah(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Former House of Reps Member, Hon. E.J. Agbonayinma, Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges

As former House of Representatives member, Honorable E.J. Agbonayinma, steps into the gubernatorial race in Edo State, he brings with him a strategic vision to address the pressing challenges faced by the state.

Recognizing the need for infrastructural development, Honorable Agbonayinma pledges to prioritize the improvement of essential facilities in Edo State. Through strategic planning and effective execution, he aims to revamp the road networks, bridges, schools, hospitals, and basic amenities, ensuring a solid foundation for the residents to flourish.

Understanding the economic challenges faced by the state, Honorable Agbonayinma proposes an inclusive approach to tackle unemployment and promote economic diversification.

His strategic vision involves attracting investments, creating an enabling business environment, and supporting entrepreneurship to foster job creation and reduce dependency on oil revenue. By promoting a diverse range of industries and sectors, he aims to ensure a resilient and sustainable economy for Edo State.

Education and skill development also hold a prominent place in Honorable Agbonayinma's plans. He recognizes the significance of quality education and vocational training in empowering the youth and preparing them for employment opportunities.

Through targeted investment in educational infrastructure, teacher training programs, and vocational training initiatives, he seeks to equip the younger generation with the skills necessary to excel in the modern job market.

Honorable Agbonayinma acknowledges the importance of agriculture in ensuring food security and economic stability. His strategic approach includes supporting farmers with modern farming techniques, providing them access to credit and markets, and investing in agricultural infrastructure.

By bolstering the agricultural sector, he aims to increase productivity, boost income generation, and reduce the state's reliance on food imports.

In addition to these key challenges, Honorable Agbonayinma emphasizes the need for a strong focus on security, healthcare, social welfare, and good governance. His plans encompass implementing proactive measures to combat crime, improving healthcare infrastructure, providing accessible and quality healthcare services, implementing social welfare programs, and ensuring transparency and accountability in governance.

As Edo State eagerly anticipates its future leader, Honorable E.J. Agbonayinma's strategic proposals offer a promising roadmap to address the challenges and propel the state towards progress.

His vision for Edo State centers on inclusive development, empowerment, and sustainable growth, holding the potential to create a brighter future for all residents.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/former-house-of-reps-member-hon-e-j-agbonayinma-proposes-comprehensive-solutions-to-tackle-edo-states-challenges/

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by slawomir: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Make this man nor use style say he want run for governor

Make Edo give this position to esan man abeg

I be Bini

But esan man need to still rule...
One thing about me is the fact that am a real niggar
Esan need to rule...

I know ya all will quote me and say nor be by turn by turn that na who dey competent supposed rule

But the truth be say no matter what nobody fit tell me say we nor go fit see a competent esan man out of the many esan people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2023
All nah Lamba.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Fafesot: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by princejohnard(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2023
You don add new client....

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Starships4u(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Na uhna know....

Every politician have every answers to the wrongs happening to the society,
Buh just give them the opportunity to hold the helm of affairs,
Things would quickly spiral and they'd add their bunch loads of problems to the already problemmed society..

Make uhna rest ahbeg.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Strokes: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Proper education that works and putting round pegs inside round holes
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by clockwisereport: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Edo guber election go dey tough o.

I want see who PDP and APC go present this time. I hope Obaseki does not impose a successor on his people. I want to see how Oshiomhole camp will campaign in Edo.

I hope LP also prevent a strong candidate to challenge PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by steeltrust: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Na so them de talk
When you reach there na another thing you go de do

3 Likes

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Strokes: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Proper education. Putting round pegs inside round holes also. When you have great minds leading you get results. Everything rises and falls on leadership
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by bolacode: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
O better
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by kaludestiny10(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Except govoo decide to handover to an esan person, esan people no go smell that government seat. Na the deputy govoo go likely take over from Obaseki.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I be Bini

esan need to rule...
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Oscarchims: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I be Bini

Esan need to rule...
I thought Adams oshiomole is esan... Why the choice
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Felix6: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2023
If PDP go against Esan this time after all the support wey Esan give them. It's a smooth ride for Apc regardless who they feature. Make Labour party melow for Edo issues for now.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by kaludestiny10(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Edo people, abeg make una give esan people the opportunity to produce the next governor after Obaseki tenure.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by kaludestiny10(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Osho na Etsako man.
Oscarchims:

I thought Adams oshiomole is esan... Why the choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by JuanDeDios: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

I want see who PDP and APC go present this time. I hope Obaseki does not impose a successor on his people. I want to see how Oshiomhole camp will campaign in Edo.

Better hope that the sun will shine at 2am tomorrow.

And why do you think Oshiomhole will have problems campaigning for his party's governorship candidate? He campaigned for Senate, right?
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by AceRoyal: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Except govoo decide to handover to an esan person, esan people no go smell that government seat. Na the deputy govoo go likely take over from Obaseki.

From this comment it's obvious You don't know jack about Edo politics!

Obaseki has no political weight to impose anyone.
Esan is next to lead the state.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by kaludestiny10(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Chief Anineh no try for Esan people in producing a governor from Esan during his inflencial time in Edo state.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I be Bini

Esan need to rule...

I know ya all will quote me and say nor be by turn by turn that na who dey competent supposed rule

But the truth be say no matter what nobody fit tell me say we nor go fit see a competent esan man out of the many esan people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by money121(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Good one!!!
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by kaludestiny10(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Of a truth, I don't know much about Edo politics because I am not from there. I only served in Irrua during my NYSC program some years back.
AceRoyal:

Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by nick50(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Leadership no be by grammar..what was his achievements as a federal House of assembly member?
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Omenlon: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

APC is taking back Edo State. Both APC and PDP even labour party will present candidate from Edo central. Edo north is locked down for APC, while Edo central votes will be shared among all the candidates and any party that is able to rake in reasonable votes from Edo south wins the election, and I see APC doing that.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Talk is always cheap around election period!

Everyone suddenly has solutions and the magic portion!
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by bigdammyj: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Reading...
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Omenlon: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Edo people, abeg make una give esan people the opportunity to produce the next governor after Obaseki tenure.
that's not contestable.
Re: Agbonayinma Proposes Comprehensive Solutions To Tackle Edo State's Challenges by Omenlon: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2023
AceRoyal:

Godwin obaseki is still fighting for his political survival, unless him and Dan Orbih reconcile PDP will loose Edo State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Sack EFCC Chairman And Others Like Tinubu? / Kano Super High Way And Codevoir Super High Way Compare / "The Alleged Plot" Article in Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.