Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm (115 Views)

Make Extra Income By Being A Distributor / How To Make Extra Income From Your Phone / Price Of Diesel Jumps By 4.91% In May – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2023
There'll be a training on how to make extra income on wise women winning WhatsApp group and here on Nairaland.

Training holds by : 4:00pm

Re: Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm by yrhuhfy113: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

There'll be a training on how to make extra income on wise women winning WhatsApp group and here on Nairaland.

Training holds by : 4:00pm

you should know that your link in that screenshot is not complete.... so NO SHOW.

post a complete link next time
Re: Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

you should know that your link in that screenshot is not complete.... so NO SHOW.

post a complete link next time

You can also request for the complete link.
I didn't even notice
Re: Training On How To Make Extra Income - By 4:00pm by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good evening everyone

Those that joined the WhatsApp group have participated in today's training already.

The Bible says, a wise woman builds her home... How is this possible?
It's not by staying idle but supporting your husband or household is everywhere possible, mostly financially.

I belong to a foreign club that keeps me updated on verified opportunities that help you earn money if you try them out.

This opportunity is very accessible to Nigerians.

This opportunity I'm about revealing to you, will not make you very rich but when you sum it up at the end of the day, you will realize something tangible.

I want to teach you how you can make money by just watching videos online.

What's 10dollars in Nigerian money?🤔

You can make for yourself 10dollars in a day or two, depending on how consistent you are.

The question is, how can this be achieved?

Are you ready for the big secret?...

The site's name is Paidwork

All you have to do is, go to your browser, search for the site. When you've found it, register on the site, you'll be asked to download the app.
Go ahead and download the app, you might also be asked to verify your gmail.
If you have a smartphone, you should have a Gmail.

After you've downloaded the app,
go to "watch videos",
click on it,
You'll be asked to verify if you're a robot, of course you aren't a robot and start watching.

You'll be awarded points for each video you watch, from 0.2 -0.9, The more points you gain, the more it accumulates till in gives you a dollars.

You can only withdraw your money if it's up to 10 dollars

Now this is where people gets discouraged...
Will I be burning my data just to watch videos to get paid in return?
This is insane right?

I know we are not in a country that we have access to free wifi but I will create a solution for you.

If you use an MTN sim, you might have heard of MTN night plan.
If your tariff plan is MTN pulse, then you should be accessible to MTN night plan. You can as well migrate to the plan.

25 naira for 250mb and 50 naira for 500 mb and so on...

You just have to have enough sleep during the day to be able to use your night in creating wealth.

If you've tried it and you need guidance, you can reach out to me.
I tried this opportunity and I must admit that it's time consuming.

I'd rather stick to
-VTU data sales
- Printing recharge cards.
- Web design
- Revenue boosting
These pays more

Some people run away from the word VTU because they are afraid of portals that run away with people's money.

I am here to train you on a sincere and verified site, a site I operate with.

Some also feel that web design is a man's job, there's no skill that's not worth learning

Special trainings on VTU portal creation, VTU data sales and Recharge card printing is 3PAC=15,000 naira but for the those that enroll between today and tomorrow, pays 10,000 Naira

Training on Web design 50k, but for those that pays between now and tomorrow, pays 5 PAC = 25,000 naira

We've come to the end of our training, feel free to ask your questions...

Our next financial training takes place on Wednesday. Feel free to participate. Thanks and Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Amazing Shipping Services! / Essential Water Heater Maintenance Tips: Ensuring Optimal Performance And Longev / Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.