Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There (448 Views)

Oyebanji Signs New Laws, Restates Commitment To Good Governance / If Government Want To Reduce The Cost Of Governance They Should Do This. / Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
I have read alot of great comments about the new president of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu expecially from main opposition party which commend him for good works since he took over as president.

Reno omokri and many other opposition as been commend the president.

I was surprised when I read Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP) Twitte when he appreciates Asiwaju for good work.

He wrote President Bola Tinubu is making the right calls. He turned Lagos into the 6th largest economy in Africa, and now he is in charge of the largest economy in Africa. Watch out!

In addition, Senator Amobi Ogah who represent abia state said Today is my best day. Today, I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my president talking. In fact, I’ve never known that this man is so intelligent

But to my greatest surprised, some people who I tag fault finder aka Mr perfect are just full of hate, they don't care about the development of the nation. They always after downfall of the nation, the pay more attention to bad news than good news.

I believe it we need to change if truly we move this nation and stop all this childish attitude politics.

God bless Nigeria

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Jking20(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
They're hypocrite and their plans won't stop Nigeria moving forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
The problem is he got there in a crook way and not with nigerian majority Vote

2 Likes

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
They're born with follow comes bitterness and hatefulness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Oxfordgrade: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jostoman:
I blame ur mu|m for accepting a semen from ya fada scrotal sac_ whch led to ur unfor+unate conception.
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by hotwax: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yes ooo.

Anyone can steal the election so far they perform in their first month in office.

Someone that did not win the heart of Nigerians cannot do anything meaningful for them because he does not have empathy to their problems.

Those you tag your enemy have genuine reason.

Election must be legal...it's a threat to the existence of the country.

1 Like

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by JasonScoolari: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
You gave your copy and paste opinion and still want the moderators to push it to front page?

Well it's an APC forum sha

4 Likes

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by wahalawahala: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jostoman:
I pity u tho cos 8years far small to be a wailer 😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by GeneralPula: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nah their way..

It didn’t start today..
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Injera(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
hotwax:
Yes ooo.

Anyone can steal the election so far they perform in their first month in office.

Someone that did not win the heart of Nigerians cannot do anything meaningful for them because he does not have empathy to their problems.

Those you tag your enemy have genuine reason.

Election must be legal...it's a threat to the existence of the country.
You hate him only because he is not ibo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by JasonScoolari: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Injera:

You hate him only because he is not ibo
How daft can you be..

Bringing tribe into the discussion is another way to show how silly you are. From a tribal bigot to a religious bigot.

This is you insulting the Islam religion few years ago, same you struggling with N-Power 30k salary.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by mbaise1000: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Not some, just the majority
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by garriAndsugar: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who dey give this OP ogogoro sometimes?
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Injera(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
How daft can you be..

Bringing tribe into the discussion is another way to show how silly you are. From a tribal bigot to a religious bigot.

This is you insulting the Islam religion few years ago, same you struggling with N-Power 30k salary.
For you to start digging into my history tells me I really struck you hard. You see truth is bitter
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by KingOfIsoko1: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
useless post
Re: Some People Dont Want Good Governance. They Only Want Thier Person There by Juniorangel(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Just like the same person there was wanted by their person. Very stupid post.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Long Will Shettima Last? / Philip Shaibu And The Edo 2024 Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.