Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes (1632 Views)

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Akeredolu Urges Chicken Consumption As Southwest Spends ₦2.5bn On Beef Daily / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by HitlerWasRight: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you are still supporting this bald head vulture despite all his corruption and deliberate economic sabotage, then you need your head examined.

So far it's only the bipedal apes from the yeast supporting this goat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Ihateheadslamer: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emefile is the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had

16 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Gracie135(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
We suffered because of this new money stuff

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Frank688915: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
This guy suppose rot in jail, don't just understand why ibo dey support him

13 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Mindlog: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
And APC's Buhari approved it?🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Bmaster(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Someone said emefiele is the biggest scammer Nigeria had.
Yes,it's true shaa...and that's because we had the most clueless of all as our dear president.

Infact,to State the fact,
Ordinary ss3 student would have scam Nigeria for the fact buhari was still our president,and that's how deep his cluelessness was.
embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Agbado îmbeciles want this sack to be a tribal war by all means but the damn silence is shocking them to their bone marrows grin The question those buffoons should have asked themselves is if Emefiele is an Igbo man grin Anyways, this media trial will not go anywhere tangible
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Phantom233: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Emefile is the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had
Buhari and Apc nko?
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by rejoice4eva(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
where I think you need your head examined also was how you kept worshipping his boss and employer Buhari, even though they both failed and plundered this country, especially Buhari should get the lion share of the blame for appointing, incompetent, corrupt and irresponsible people, and failed to remove them even when they are killing the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by LeoDeKing: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emethief is the main sponsor of ipob terrorists.

I understand he was the main financier of pandora Obituary's campaign. The $15 million in Labour Party account that Peter Obi and Aburi diverted partly accounts for the missing $53 million emethief stole.

3 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who's in charge of security printing
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Livelystone01: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
rejoice4eva:
where I think you need your head examined also was how you kept worshipping his boss and employer Buhari, even though they both failed and plundered this country, especially Buhari should get the lion share of the blame for appointing, incompetent, corrupt and irresponsible people, and failed to remove them even when they are killing the nation
What some of you guys should understand is that he's the expert, not Buhari. The president can be anyone, he takes advise from the experts he appointed, this is why he's the target and not Buhari who approved.

Around the world, political appointees are targeted because they are expected to be the expert in that area.

After Jonathan's era, Buhari arrested Dasuki, Metuh and co, even some of his wife's properties got in the cross hairs but Jonathan was never called in to be questioned. Why should it be different here?

My only anger is that Emefiele was a total failure with the policies he projected to a clueless Buhari. Imagine telling Buhari that conventional policies won't work that's why he used untested policies that flopped. Buhari even defended it because he had no clue about fiscal and monetary policies.

Let's be smart please.

5 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by kmaster007: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Whr are d new note now
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by rejoice4eva(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Livelystone01:

What some of you guys should understand is that he's the expert, not Buhari. The president can be anyone, he takes advise from the experts he appointed, this is why he's the target and not Buhari who approved.

Around the world, political appointees are targeted because they are expected to be the expert in that area.

After Jonathan's era, Buhari arrested Dasuki, Metuh and co, even some of his wife's properties got in the cross hairs but Jonathan was never called in to be questioned. Why should it be different here?

My only anger is that Emefiele was a total failure with the policies he projected to a clueless Buhari. Imagine telling Buhari that conventional policies won't work that's why he used untested policies that flopped. Buhari even defended it because he had no clue about fiscal and monetary policies.

Let's be smart please.
Leaders are people who takes and not shift responsibility.
I find it hard to believe that you hired someone, and he fails, what should a responsible leader do? Why is BAT able to suspend him and PMB was supporting him and many refused to blame PMB?
As a coach, when a player is not performing and you failed to remove him, then you take responsibility for your failure.
My point is, trying to single out or making Emiefiele the scape goat of Buhari's apparent failure, when you people called President Jonathan all manners of names even when he did better is double standard.
We must learn to call a spade a spade if we would go far in Nigeria.
If Emiefiele has succeeded, you would have ascribed all the glory to APC and Buhari, so you must learn to take blame for the failure and wickedness perpetrated by the same.

1 Like

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
HE IS THE WORST SCAMMER ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by HitlerWasRight: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Agbado îmbeciles want this sack to be a tribal war by all means but the damn silence is shocking them to their bone marrows grin The question those buffoons should have asked themselves is if Emefiele is an Igbo man grin Anyways, this media trial will not go anywhere tangible

Pig, it's on record that it's only your swine populace that has been supporting this Thief and traitor.

Gidgiddy , the resident IPOB , even did a useless topic (as usual) lamenting that Emefile's arrest is as a result of Tinubu's great hatred for Igbos.
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by KingKO22: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:
And APC's Buhari approved it?🙄
And APC TINUBU is probing it

And Ohanizeeee started crying already like 🐐

1 Like

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
The worst CBN Governor ever in this country had the longest tenure in history! How? and why? Or are we being punished for a collective cosmic crime?

Buhari was advised to appoint a new CBN governor when Emefiele's original tenure was ending. In stead, he renewed Emefiele's tenure! And to what end? Buhari wanted a pliant appendage, a "yes" man if you will, for a cbn governor! I'm sorry, Buhari too was a petty, clueless President.
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by OldBeer: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
So why is ohadineze crying like headless pigs?

1 Like

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Beverlyjean(f): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
The children of the fallen demon have started their deceit , lies and propaganda....
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by Livelystone01: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
rejoice4eva:

Leaders are people who takes and not shift responsibility.
I find it hard to believe that you hired someone, and he fails, what should a responsible leader do? Why is BAT able to suspend him and PMB was supporting him and many refused to blame PMB?
As a coach, when a player is not performing and you failed to remove him, then you take responsibility for your failure.
My point is, trying to single out or making Emiefiele the scape goat of Buhari's apparent failure, when you people called President Jonathan all manners of names even when he did better is double standard.
We must learn to call a spade a spade if we would go far in Nigeria.
If Emiefiele has succeeded, you would have ascribed all the glory to APC and Buhari, so you must learn to take blame for the failure and wickedness perpetrated by the same.
First of, I'm not APC and I am not even a party person. I just want what is right.

Buhari failed in all ramifications, this is clear and I don't think a wise person should argue about it, what I'm saying is that calling Tinubu to arrest Buhari because Emefiele followed his orders is wrong because Buhari never touched Jonathan when he went after some of his allies.

You should be the one to call a spade a spade because Buhari left out Jonathan when he even touched things relating to his wife.

What should be Tinubu's reason for touching Buhari? That's the same reason Buhari never touched Jonathan and OBJ.

Be objective...

2 Likes

Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by haffaze777(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
OldBeer:
So why is ohadineze crying like headless pigs?

Are they (Ohaneze ndigbo) not headless pig?
Re: Emefile Spent #58bn To Print #2.5bn New Notes by sisisioge: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
It is really well with Nigeria! Upon all our prayers, we still get terrible people in charge of managing our resources! The failed naira redesign shows just how wicked and incompetent this dude is! He should rot in jail!

(1) (Reply)

Sarki Blames Peter Obi For Tinubu’s Underperformance, Begs Him To Disappear / Ivorian Rebels Brought Back To Earth. / Is Uncle Sege Serious At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.