Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man (3842 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Equaljhayloaded: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bobrisky ditches makeup and wig to show up at father’s birthday party as a man (PHOTOS)

The Nigerian barbie doll, born Idris Okuneye, is known transgender who has for years been living now as a woman and prefers to be addressed as such.
Bobrisky achieved a socialite status with her cross-dressing and heavy makeup as a girl.

However, for the first time in a long while now, ever since switching his gender, the ever-controversial Bobrisky has ditched dressing as a woman with her usual makeup slay to show up as a man for his father’s birthday.

Photos from Bob’s appearance at the birthday gathering, have been surfacing online and attract a myriad of reaction from fans who have a lot to say. See the photos and some comments below.

Source:https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/bobrisky-ditches-makeup-and-wig-to-show-up-at-fathers-birthday-party-as-a-man-photos/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Acekidc4(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
See him Worwor Face.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
The father face tell it all, he is not even happy with his son being a gay.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Babaken(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Daddy Don tell the guy don't carry that your madness come to house in the name of birthday.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
the faces of HIPOCRISY!!!! which one of them even accepts his yeye lifestyle?! if my son is into any type of yeye lifestyle that i dont approve of, as much as i will always love you, YOU AINT INVITED TO ANY BDAYs, PARTYs, FAMILY GATHERINGs etc... you stay on your side and be merry over there.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Abolodje: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stop recycling old pictures asshole

16 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Rexymania(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confused soul.

Old news anyway

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by SisterAnn(f): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Senior man.

Old news BTW.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Benwallt(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Where is he from self?
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by 1Alex: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
This wss about 2 or 3 years ago

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Kooldon(f): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
He/she looks Old and fake.
Old story sha

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Olatara(f): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the faces of HIPOCRISY!!!! which one of them even accepts his yeye lifestyle?! if my son is into any type of yeye lifestyle that i dont approve of, as much as i will always love you, YOU AINT INVITED TO ANY BDAYs, PARTYs, FAMILY GATHERINGs etc... you stay on your side and be merry over there.
Don't do that.
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olatara:
Don't do that.

what do you mean? should i be a hypocrite and pretend that i am cool with whatever lifestyle my child chose?! hell NAH! there is no hypocrisy in my world, if i dont believe in my child's choices in life, i have all the right to say so and not participate in his/her madness.

some kids out there are PEDOS, RAPISTS, RITUALISTS, FUKC DOGS and/or EAT SHIIIT IN DUBAI or whatever other evil yeye nonsense that a parent may be against.

again, to each their own misery!
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Olatara(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what do you mean? should i be a hypocrite and pretend that i am cool with whatever lifestyle my child chose?! hell NAH! there is no hypocrisy in my world, if i dont believe in my child's choices in life, i have all the right to say so and not participate in his/her madness.

some kids out there are PEDOS, RAPISTS, RITUALISTS, FUKC DOGS and/or EAT SHIIIT IN DUBAI or whatever other evil yeye nonsense that a parent may be against.

again, to each their own misery!
I am sure you have your vices too.

I am glad Bobrisky's mom is still there to fight for her son.
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olatara:
I am sure you have your vices too.
I am glad Bobrisky's mom is still there to fight for her son.

i am glad his mum is by his side too, because if he was my son, i wouldnt be. i dont have to agree nor accept every madness that my child may be into...and just like any adult child is entitled to decide what they want to do in their lives, a parent has the exact same right to decide whether they want to stand by these yeye acts (or not).

if you are a crossdresser, homo, rapist, pedo, ritualist, dog fukcer in Dubai or a shiit eater in Dubai etc, although i would still love you, i will be against your lifestyle and you wont be welcomed at my house any longer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
This is a very old picture

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Peachy14: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Old news undecided
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by OKOATA(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
The very last photo of the guy in blue looks so funny.
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by 9jaBloke: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
You wan make im wear high heel dey dodge slap??

Old gist sha
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by Rich4god(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
So with all the money wey him dey waste for make up, she no fit do better birthday for her father.
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by OgaTheTop2: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
His father supposed dash him a very big slap angry
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by ukaface(f): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
His papa face be like ‘ Idris Omo ale jati jati’
Re: Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Funny.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Goldie Spotted Pricing A Roasted Plantain In A Local Street! / Psquare Spotted With #BBAChase Pokello Plus Pokello's S£x video with Stunner / Daniella Okeke Debuts And Flaunts Low Haircut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.