Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja (66009 Views)

Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by otis54(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Watch how he will soon magically develop a sickness and will request bail to go for treatment
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by toujurs: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poor people are here, crying on the comment, section. Darkness will only bring pain, and more suffering. Walaihi.

If you get a position you don't merit, through thuggery. Nothing positive can ever come out of it. From Buhari shege to tinubu shege banza.

We like suffer in this country.

The poor will only be taken advantage of.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by HitlerWasRight: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Killermamba:

That is not justice, buhari must be arrested too, emiefele followed buhari's orders

Fool.

The CBN is meant to be autonomous to the point of near sovereign

If true that your latest victimhood ally was just taking orders, that means the goat reduced himself and office to a stooge.

This can only happen if the cabal had dirt on him or he was a willing accomplice in their heist .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by occfx: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
azadus18:
That is not emefiele

The guy looks like Sahiru from Bukinafaso. The real emifiele is in Delta now who they Wan deceive.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ijaya123:
Good one. Now Nigeria has a president.

Next in line should be Malami, that ineptitude and corrupt AGF.

How does arresting emefiele now mean that nigeria has a president?
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by chidiwar(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP21_l-23Pg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtUAkKksaTL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dss playing according to the script as usual....
Just keep fooling as much people as u can.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Omenlon: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:
The right person who approved currency swap is enjoying the fresh air of Daura or Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Scapegoatism - Tinubu style.
A decisive leader would go for Buhari.
nothing wrong if you help the president to arrest Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Ezendigbo1978: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
He suppose to be in handcuffs, that guy is a criminal.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Ajinoride(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Robbers get levels
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Omenlon: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
chidiwar:

Dss playing according to the script as usual....
Just keep fooling as much people as u can.
another round of cry has started.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Quicksilver5: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
this is just the beginning, remain to declare Peter obi wanted grin
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by tojahh(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
This is not Emefiele. Make una getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Midehi3(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make them leave this man alone jor, he acted on directives from former president...or Buhari should be arrested too undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by rickleye: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
This look’s completely weird .
One moment the guy is in Abuja discussing with Tinubu . What was the discussion about ? Put your house in order I am going to fire you ?
Next week the guy is in a pickup truck not even a sedan and apparently was handcuffed 🤷.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
jaytimeo:
Idiot

In a sane country that should be Tinubu
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Fool.

If true that your latest victimhood ally was just taking orders, that means the goat reduced himself and office to a stooge.

This can only happen if the cabal had dirt on him or he was a willing accomplice in their heist .

Who are these cabals? Can you name their names?
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
tojahh:
This is not Emefiele. Make una getat

You notice am
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Midehi3(f): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Fool.

Must you call someone 'fool undecided you guys ehennn
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by BABANGBALI: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omo you see handcuffs? Weekend arrest no dey sweet o, courts no dey open on weekends
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Emefiele was the Hero of Democracy.

Tinubu would have easily used money to buy votes from individuals, and that would be the end of any court case.

Time will tell.

How was emefiele hero of democracy?

How did Tinubu eventually win the election?
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Distraction. E no go work. SWAGA should video Baci eating human meat, and then hire three chefs from each state in the SW to try and break the supposed fake unimportant Guinness cooking record. Maybe that will distract Nigerians.

Ganisucks hahaha grin I use to be a Peter Obi fan girl but now I have seen the light.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by HitlerWasRight: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Midehi3:

Must you call someone 'fool undecided you guys ehennn

Fool,nah only me you see?
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Ezendigbo1978: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:
The right person who approved currency swap is enjoying the fresh air of Daura or Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Scapegoatism - Tinubu style.
A decisive leader would go for Buhari.

Buhari appointed Emefiele because the latter suppose to be an expert on economic and financial issues, even if Buhari suggested a bad policy, Emefailue should have adviced him or even resign to prove a point, but there he was, allowing the cabals to push him around at the detriment of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by depure(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
azadus18:
That is not emefiele
My brother I have watched this several times I couldn't relate him with Godwin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Holak: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dododawa01:

You were happy that some people lost their life just cos of this policy and who tell you politician didn't spend money for electrorate

People are suffering today because of subsidy removal. Don't lose sight of that.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Midehi3(f): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Fool,nah only me you see?
Oh sorry, I can see you are a condemned soul, I for no quote you....enjoy your hopeless life dear

I know you will reply me cos you are really hopeless and condemned...but sweetheart I won't reply you again tongue

Ciao
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Chiffy: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
OldBeer:
So he can humble like this?

Or ugly like this

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by HITdemUP: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at Nigerians

Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying

We are doomed in this part of the Africa

I used to think you are a smart fellow . But you have really exposed how shallow you are this days . Is that how you grin and cry when your maga refused to pay you?

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by HitlerWasRight: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Midehi3:

Oh sorry, I can see you are a condemned soul, I for no quote you....enjoy your hopeless life dear

I know you will reply me cos you are really hopeless and condemned...but sweetheart I won't reply you again tongue

Ciao

0su
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by vanunu: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Waste of time, are we still not in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by sholay4star: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nice one Akanbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.