Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele (44663 Views)

FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by onuman: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at Nigerians

Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying

We are doomed in this part of the Africa

But black people in Nigeria have no idea of what makes a country attain Nationhood.
Europeans detest lumping nations of diverse culture and religion in one country.
But through the Berlin Conference, Europeans dumped many diverse ethnic and religious groups in Africa country to fail. And those African countries are failing. Nigeria is typical example.
Nigeria has consumed more than 5 million of its people since the 1914 Amalgamation of diverse nations into one country. But because of foreigners' economic interests in the crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, the superpowers of the world watch as Nigeria goes down the drain, hundreds of thousands killed every year in Nigeria from the inadequacies of mixing different ethnic and religious groups to form Nigeria 🇳🇬

Europeans supervised the disbanding of Soviet Union, Old Yugoslavia, Slovakia etc after seeing the impossibility in such countries moving forward as one country.

1 Like

Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Praxis758: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfeel:

I asked you a simple question , define igbo who are Igbos ?

The territory bound south of Benue trough, east of Niger basin and midland of Atlantic Ocean.

They’re landlocked people who cross river Niger from the Midwest of ‘Niger Area’ to access their land/territory.
They also cross River Benue southward to access their land.

They’re historical background is disputable because some say they’re direct descendants of ‘Eri’ (an Egyptian Jew) while some say they’re sons of the Oba of Benin. While the Benins are direct sons and daughters of Oduduwa from Ile-Ife.

The Igbos do not have a central king as a rallying point.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Juju70(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Useless DSS! Being used again....what a country! If hes guilty bring evidence and charge him to court. Stop all this fake 007. Nonsense and idiots!
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by EnterpriseMan: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Babathanks:

Cbn is an independent institute that external body cannot act upon. What I learn in this life is that anybody that always support injustice or suffering of a human being like you always end badly. Because is a curse to be wicked. I repeat again, May God punish you and emefiele together, amen 🙏

Well as someone who doesn't believe, good luck with your prayers. You don't need to be punished by anyone, your miserable life is already a punishment. kiss
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by pharmagba: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
olatade:
He should be charged for crime against humanity.
This is a new regime.
Tinubu as he did in Lagos will ensure prosecution within 48hrs
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Mrfeel: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Praxis758:

The territory bound south of Benue trough, east of Niger basin and midland of Atlantic Ocean.

They’re landlocked people who cross river Niger from the Midwest of ‘Niger Area’ to access their land/territory.

They’re historical background is disputable because some say they’re direct descendants of ‘Eri’ (an Egyptian Jew) while some say they’re sons of the Oba of Benin. While the Benins are direct sons and daughters of Oduduwa from Ile-Ife.

What is the source of your igbo definition?
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by donprinyo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's nonsense if buhari is not included
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by onuman: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Praxis758:

Landlocked? Have you ever heard that the richest country in Europe, Switzerland, is landlocked, it has no crude oil and gas deposits, or other natural resources, and is nearly all mountains?
You are yet to know that the richest ountries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.
People of the 12 far north sharia states were not stupid when they called the bluff of one Nigeria in 1999 by adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. They knew that they would survive in an Islamic Republic of Arewa.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Praxis758: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:

Landlocked? Have you ever heard that the richest country in Europe, Switzerland, is landlocked, have no crude oil and gas deposits or other natural resources, and is nearly all mountains?
You are yet to know that the richest ountries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.
People of the 12 far north sharia states were not stupid when they called the bluff of one Nigeria in 1999 by adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. They knew that they would survive in an Islamic Republic of Arewa.

Can you point to where I ever mentioned or alluded poverty to the south easterners in my post?
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Praxis758: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfeel:

What is the source of your igbo definition?

Oral, archaeological and written historical accounts.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Mrfeel: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Praxis758:

Oral and written historical accounts.
Oral and written historical accounts by who?
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Mrfixiit: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
rectitude:
These are serious allegations. From his response to the allegations, it is established that some persons were held hostage and monies were paid to terrorists for there release. In all these, I don't think the ex CBN Governor is completely innocent.
Tinubu is only witch-hunting Emefiele because he tried to stop vote buying. Let's watch and see what he will do to the likes of sirika who used over 130 billion naira to design Nigerian air logo. Ndi Ara
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Segzy19: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
A lot of things against Emefiele.

If gets out of one, he will get into another one....
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Earthquakes: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
TechCapon:
This emiefele is a big fool. He was used as a tool to frustrate tinubu from winning the election. First thing he should have done after tinubu won was to resign and relocate just like diezani and other fraudulent government officials before him. Now he's going to spend years in prison and buhari cannot save him.

By who??
Are you afraid to mention Buhari, or are you saying there are things Emefile was doing buhari is not aware??
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by 4hisdamself: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Then buhari should be filed for greatest blood sucker
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Deepthoughts: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ipcjustice/status/1667550482930319366
Is it truly possible that the DSS has credible information of crimes on emiefile during buhari n buhari did nothing!,it appears to me this people are just dramatising,how was it really possible for emiefile to turn himself into an emperor in CBN,I hope this drama would not end in shame.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Etimemy: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maize247:
They should have detained him for long before filing any case against the wicked animal..

But you are celebrating Buhari, why not for his arrest?
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Coronavirus1: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Terrorist charges is not right he she be charge on fraud and mis appropriation of fund
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Maize247(f): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Etimemy:

But you are celebrating Buhari, why not for his arrest?
There was every reason by Buhari to arrest GEJ after his tenure but Buhari did not do it but went after some people GEJ used, I think Tinubu is doing the same thing, he has reasons to arrest Buhari but we only go for his agents
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by obyno82: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
pipnator00:
Political appointments in Nigeria is like a double edged sword against you!

As much as I'm in no way a fan of Emefiele but the 100% of the whole thing is, whatever Emefiele did was 100% authorised by the Emperor himself. If he ever goes down (which will NOT happen - (he knows a lot (State Secret/Nation Security) to go down just like that), the Emperor will as well go down which too will NEVER happen.

Before you crucify Emefiele, remember the Emperor got a loan for the settlement of some judgement debt like few weeks to the end of his tenure. They just WOULDN'T want Emefiele to sing to the press about that loan. Whatever is happening now, "THEY WANT EMEFIELE OUT OF CIRCULATION" for the mean time!

So, dont get too excited, the STATUS QUO hasn't changed rather the DRIVER of the STATUS QUO changed!

***LAST LAST.. As nothing happened to Dezani, nothing too will happen to Emefiele. The new emperor wants to show WORKING. It's the GAME!

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you alone.

1 Like

Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by GetSenseNow: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
grin

Emilefi is a terrorist sponsor all this while good as his now going down the drainage tongue
Just look at how utterly useless and foolish you and your kind are.

So emefiele is funding the Taliban, abi? And you believed this bullshit?
No wonder your politicials use y'all to play ping-pong
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by randymirrors(f): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
So
Emefiele used the economy of Nigeria to gamble.

The day Buhari gets arrested and proved guilty for all his evils and he bags a life imprisonment or death sentence, Tinubu will forever be named the best President Nigeria will ever have.
But can this happen? With Tinubu knowing that Buhari personally helped Tinubu prove that the elections were perfect.
Well Tinubu can still outsmart the walking dead in Daura.He's wise

Oga don't you know Presidents and Fmr Presidents have immunity?
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by randymirrors(f): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at Nigerians

Gbenu oshi soun.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by AfonjaScud: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maize247:
They should have detained him for long before filing any case against the wicked animal..

The CDS, Irabor, has been shielding him from arrest by providing soldiers to guard him and the DSS stood down action in order to avoid a shootout.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by Bigkoko: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good news! The cabals are fighting!
Please I beg y'all, don't join in the fray. Let them destroyed themselves. The first fight handed us a victory path: no vote buying. The next one will end in Joy!

It's one - zero. Team tinubu is leading. Expect a response from the other team led by someone lurking in the shadows. The tougher the battle, the better for a new Nigeria.

The final evidence to kick out the drug mule is, I believe, still held by the other cabal, as a form of insurance should stuffs go south.

Wike, Ortom & Bello is key to these evidences. Politicians do rig elections & keep a record of it for blackmails or for fighting back should push get to shove. I pray they fight a war of attrition until the other cabal willingly & freely hand it over to team LP the 3rd force. This is why the arrest, not suspension of Emefiele, is a welcomed development.

This fight by the cabals is a good one. In war time, the 3rd force will always come out victorious. That 3rd force is LP.

In the coming weeks, some slobs would like to recruit members of the 3rd force into "their" battle. Do not fall for it. Chose your battle wisely. Only a fool fight all & any battle they see. They're all members of the same coven. The APC coven. The coven that created a system where a Prof would alter a valid results due to inducements, or a so called god of man will call black white, and white black. Allow them destroy themselves. Emefiele is APC, APC is Emefiele. Na family matter. Them go settle (God forbid. Spits).

Emefiele is a member of the other cabal. He should call on his members to launch attack too. Let me explain how it works, if you call me anywhere physically or spiritually I & what I'm is duty bound to answer you. Spiritually, my people go answer you too. If it's a war, I don't expect my people to sit down and watch you hackle me. Expect some strong thing too. I trust them die! So make Emefiele call him people.

For the records. Excerpts.
• The suspension of Emefiele is illegal. The Nigerian constitution is silent on possible suspension of a CB governor. A lot is wrong with the 1999 constitution whether amended or not. But for purpose of stealing & looting, these idiots you call leaders allow it.

• His arrest is ok. For the grave accusation of making payments to a terrorist regime, he should be questioned. To defend himself, all he needs is the letter Authorizing him to make such payments. Same with Dasuki. They were simply following orders, in which they're all part & parcel. But, we should don our senses for once. Who gave the order? And who Authorized payments of up to $100M to a terrorist regime, assuming it's true?. Except you have mucus for brain, you'd believe it's Emefiele. Emefiele isn't a Muslim neither is he interested in religious stuffs. Tinubu and his tiny prick cabals should man up and go for the key members of the other Camp. If they needed names, I know some cool guys in Abuja who can supply them pro Bono.

For the records, it's & must certainly be ex Pres Muhammadu Buhari who Authorized payments for the Taliban. DSS has no clue about this payments until Breton Woods institution alert the presidency of it & it got leaked out to the other Camp.

• I on behalf of other widely read obidients on the international lane is happy with this arrest. Just like the cabal willingly, freely hand out a way to thwart vote buying during the just election, so also their battle would release angel evidences for majority of Nigerians whose Mandate was stolen by the drug mule & his band of kleptomaniacs, to be recovered.

It's an open secret that the Buhari Govt is made up of two diametrically opposed cabal:

A. Buhari inner circle. Later led by Tunde; Buhari's nephew, composed of Malami, IGP, CDS, Emefiele & others.

B. Led by Aisha & other governors of northern extraction, composed of DSS DG, Efcc chair & others.

INEC chairman has the ears of both cabals and played along. He declared one cabal winner, but laid enough land mine for the small cabal to be kicked out.

Because it's a family matter, and powerful individuals are members, Buhari has little to do but allow things go. He's just too tired of the drama & twist of events.

Know these & have peace. None of them are fighting for you but their loots & planned loots.

Let me sound this advice to all obidients of Igbo extraction, Never stop your enemy from making a mistake. That was the greatest undoing of the Igbos. Encourage them.

The short lived government of Tinubu & band of kleptomaniacs should proceed with arrest of other cabal members from the other side.

The food we are cooking for him at the judiciary will soon done. By then God's willing, they will have destroyed themselves beyond repair to be able to resist the final draining of the swamp!

Anything to rid Nigeria of sycophants & political bandits is a welcomed development!

For now the drug mule should keep up the good job!

In case you don't know, Emefiele real sin is the Naira redesign used by the other cabal to make sure Tinubu didn't win legitimately, and the stock of forms used by INEC officials for the elections.

How do you think LP is getting access to real elections results they're rendering in court?

If anything, if true, Ipob has been exenorated as sponsor of UGM in south east. You see why we should encourage the criminals ruling Nigeria to fight among themselves? Truths steadily crips out. You can definitely assume APC, through Muhammadu Buhari actually sponsored the blood bath & mayhem in South East through Emefiele who provided Funds to see it through. And Tinubu, also of APC knew of these, and wish to stop it. Now, this noble act (sic) should be applauded but would not stop the good people of Nigeria from recovering the stolen Mandate from him.
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by GetSenseNow: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
rectitude:
These are serious allegations. From his response to the allegations, it is established that some persons were held hostage and monies were paid to terrorists for there release. In all these, I don't think the ex CBN Governor is completely innocent.
And you believed this bullshit?

You guys are very good at throwing logic out of the window when someone you don't like is involved
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by AfonjaScud: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at Nigerians

Senseless talk
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by obyno82: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
O boy.. this Emefiele man don enter big gbege.

For DSS to file that against him, they must have concrete evidence through intelligence gathering and sharing with security operatives overseas.

Kai.. greed and some Nigerians.

Dude there is no concrete evidence if there was why not name the Nigerians that the money was used to secure their release. All this is for paparazzi
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by SaturnNick(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
But did the DSS knew all these; or it was just yesterday they are aware
Re: DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele by GetSenseNow: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
O boy.. this Emefiele man don enter big gbege.

For DSS to file that against him, they must have concrete evidence through intelligence gathering and sharing with security operatives overseas.

Kai.. greed and some Nigerians.
I can guarantee you that nothing will come out of this case. Your country us good at useless media trials. You believe emefiele wired $100M to Tabilan. Of all groups it's the Taliban. If something of this nature truly happened, i guarantee you that plenty heads in the Buhari administration will roll.

Emefiele wired 100M to taliban and even the US didn't know about such huge transfer.

You people no dey ever reason, that's why your politicians use your heads

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.