Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Latest Website Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Latest Website Project (718 Views)

Ongoing Website Project On HTML And CSS For Beginners. / Do U Have An App/website Project? Check Out Our Services. We Can Help U With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hi there,

I just finished creating a simple logistics product landing page for an upcoming logistics marketplace - Dash

My experience with this project:

- Content: A product landing page should contain precise and well-defined content.
- Product Demo: A demo of the product should be showcased on the landing page in form of a video or screenshot. This would enable site
visitors to have an impression of what the product is all about.
- Design elements: The elements (icons & images) used on the landing page should define the features of the product.
- Inspiration: As a web designer, you can also model the structure of existing product landing pages and incorporate it into your project

You can check out the project's case study here 👇

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project/dash-logistics-landing-page/

My name is Isaiah, a website designer with a focus lead generation.

Got any project, ideas or questions, don't hesitate to contact me via phone/whatsapp on my signature.

Thanks for reading.

Re: My Latest Website Project by Fillip22: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good project. It's hard to imagine a big business without a website nowadays. People are investing more and more in development. I recently read an article about e-commerce development, I recommend it:
https://blog.codeharbor.dev/2022/11/16/the-process-of-developing-e-commerce-website-part-1/

1 Like

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Selecting the Right Colors for Your Website

Color selection is very vital in creating the ideal website for your brand.

The kind of colors you use on your website plays a vital role in user interface and user experience. It determines if your website would attract or repel traffic.

Here are 6 helpful tips to selecting the right colors for your website:

1. Understand Your Brand
Begin by understanding your brand's personality, values, and target audience.

You can also explore the color trends across your industry and leverage that as well. For instance orange and green color themes are ideal for construction, florist industries.

2. Harmonize your colors.
Use good complementary colors that bring balance and harmony to your design.

A popular example is white and a neutral shade of blue, which can be used on a business website.

3. Ensure Good Contrast and Readability
Ensure sufficient contrast between text and background colors for optimal readability.

Use colors that don't distract your site visitors attention from the message you're trying to convey through your content.

The center idea of your content should be easy to identify by your site visitors

4. Contrast and Readability
Ensure sufficient contrast between text and background colors for optimal readability.

Use color contrast tools to verify accessibility compliance and accommodate different visual abilities.

5. Make Your Colors Consistent
Establish a consistent color scheme throughout your website for a professional appearance. This also helps in attaining a suitable brand identity.

Define primary, secondary, and accent colors to maintain brand recognition and visual unity.

6. Consider Cultural Context
Be mindful of cultural associations and preferences when, especially when targeting international audiences.

Colors may carry different meanings in various regions and cultures.

In conclusion, selecting the right colors is crucial for your website’s success.

Understand your brand, use color psychology, create harmonious palettes, prioritize readability, and test with users.

Above all, test out different color schemes and use the one that works best for you.

Got any questions, suggestions or ideas related to website design?

Send me a direct message via whatsapp or my website, https://syncepts.com

Thanks for reading.

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
"Do I need a portfolio website?"

This is a question that's commonly asked by so many freelancers and there has been so much debate on the topic of whether freelancers need portfolio websites or not.

Regardless of how professional you are in your expertise, you should be able to prove your skill level to other people by showing them what you're capable of achieving with your skillset.

It's essential to highlight your projects, skills, and experiences, and a common way to achieve this is through a portfolio website.

You don't need to complete hundreds of projects to create a portfolio website. Start with that simple project you have done and share your experience around it.

Your portfolio website needs to be fast, concise, and easy to understand. The number of pages or sections on your portfolio website depends on the services you offer and the number of projects you want to display.

The most important thing here is to ensure that your portfolio website is pretty concise and makes it easy for visitors to reach out to you.

Remember, the true value of your service is reflected in how you portray yourself to others. You might not be the best in your field, but you can always present yourself in the best way possible.

Recently, I launched my personal portfolio website as a website designer to highlight some of my past and recent projects.

Feel free to check it out at - https:///Isaiahade

You may leave a review as well.

Got any website projects?

Don't hesitate to contact me via my signature

Thanks for reading.

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Fun fact : No two persons have the same fingerprint.. All fingerprints are unique, due to several genetic compositions and combinations.

How does this apply to web designers?

Well, just like all humans have unique features that make them distinct, so do designers.

What do I mean?

Every professional visual designer pays attention to certain design details that make their designs stand out.

If you go through about 5 projects of a particular designer, you would most likely find similarities.

That's what I call the design signature.

For me, my designer signature is simply design consistency.

I believe that the most unique designs are those that are able to pass information across to a given audience easily.

One way to achieve this is to ensure consistency in design elements such as typography, colors, spacing, etc..

I try as much as possible to limit the amount of font and color variations in my designs to keep them as neat and simple as possible.

If you’re a website designer like me, you can also share your design signature in the comments below.

Meanwhile, if you need a simple, but bespoke website for your business, I’m just a dm away.

You can also visit my website: [url]syncepts.com[/url] to view some of my projects.

Thanks for reading

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Another website project successfully done and delivered for a client..

Interested in getting yours?

Don't hesitate to reach out to me today.

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Boost Your Website's Success with These 5 Conversion-Boosting Hacks!

Is your website struggling to turn visitors into loyal customers?

Discover the ultimate secrets to skyrocket your traffic conversion rates.

1. Killer Call-to-Action Buttons:
Placing strategic call to actions in form of buttons will help your site users know what next to do upon arriving on your homepage.
Craft compelling CTAs that lead your visitors down the conversion path.

2. Stunning Visuals:
Capture the attention of your users with captivating visuals that enhance user experience. The visuals such as images, videos and illustrations must have a good rhythm with the UI of your website. They must also be related to what you're offering.

3. Simplify Forms:
Use simple forms that can help you capture the data of your users. You can also connect your contact form to an email provider such as mail-chimp and get-response to create mailing lists for email sequences and follow ups.

4. Mobile Optimization:
60% - 70% of your users will come from mobile devices, especially smartphones and tablets. Hence, you must ensure that your website is fully optimized by making sure that every text, image, button and other design elements are fully visible.

5. Trust-Building Security:
Your website must be fully configured with a proper SSL certificate. You must also ensure that your website is hosted on a reliable hosting provider.

Strategically applying these tips would definitely increase your website's traffic and conversion rate.

I'm Isaiah. I use my expertise in web design to help businesses maximize traffic, sales and conversions.

Need to discuss a project?

Don't hesitate to reach out to me through phone/whatsapp on my signature

Thanks for reading.

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05
I recently designed a website for a corporate firm.

You can check out the case study here 👇

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project/mercury-express-website-design/

Feel free to leave a review

Thanks

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06
Having a professional website is a high-valued asset to any business seeking to succeed online.

A professional business website will turn your cold leads into paying customers.

Contact me via the link below to get yours today.

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project-details/
Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28
Try out this FREE livechat app on your website

As a web designer passionate about creating seamless online experiences, the livechat feature is one which I’ve found to be very helpful for business owners.

Live chat breaks down barriers, allowing your potential clients to connect with you in real-time. Prompt responses can be the game-changer in converting leads into loyal customers.

3cx is a powerful livechat tool that seamlessly integrates into websites.. With 3cx, you can always stay in touch with your online customers through the 3cx app available both on desktop and mobile.

You can easily collect your site visitors info through the livechat form and give them prompt responses to urgent questions anytime, anywhere..This prevents your site visitors from having to wait several hours before waiting for your reply.

The amazing part of this tool is that it’s FREE.

They also have paid plans for scalability purposes, but the free plan is enough to offer you the essential features.

With these features, you can easily:

- Convert visitors to leads & sales.
- Elevate chats to calls or video.
- Share with team & collaborate.
- Enhance customer experience.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. 3cx also offers amazing features such as: whatsapp chat integration, CRM integration.

I recently integrated this livechat feature on my latest website project. You can check it out here :

https://indiefinancecompany.com/
Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29
Your website determines the first impression your target audience will have towards your business.

So many businesses offer outstanding products and services, but lack ideal websites to market them right which leaves a lot of money on the table.

You certainly don't want to be one of those.

Contact me via my website link below and let me bring your brand idea into a reality.

Website link - https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 11:18am On Mar 13
Check out my latest website project

Reflecting on my recent journey designing a product catalog website, I've learned a valuable lesson:

Simplicity is key!

Striking the perfect balance between showcasing products effectively and maintaining a clean, user-friendly design is crucial when designing an e-commerce or catalog website.

It's all about letting the products shine while ensuring a seamless browsing experience for visitors.

You can check out the full case study of the project via the link:

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project/widus-fertilizer-product-catalog/

Feel free to leave your comments and reviews as well.

Thanks for reading

Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03
Your website makes the first impression on your customers.

Don't miss out on sales because of a dull website!

Contact me today to turn your brand idea into reality.
Re: My Latest Website Project by sync23(m): 3:29pm On May 04
When designing your website, remember: simplicity is key! Avoid overwhelming your visitors with cluttered layouts or too much information. Keep your design clean, navigation intuitive, and content concise. A simple, user-friendly website is more likely to engage visitors and drive conversions.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Dynamic/self Driven Individuals / Pls I Need Safety Realted Jobs From Any Any Multinational Conpanies In Nigeria / Do You Have A Hot Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.