Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! (454 Views)

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by Bigkoko: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good news! The cabals are fighting!
Please I beg y'all, don't join in the fray. Let them destroyed themselves. The first fight handed us a victory path: no vote buying. The next one will end in Joy!

It's one - zero. Team tinubu is leading. Expect a response from the other team led by someone lurking in the shadows. The tougher the battle, the better for a new Nigeria.

The final evidence to kick out the drug mule is, I believe, still held by the other cabal, as a form of insurance should stuffs go south.

Wike, Ortom & Bello is key to these evidences. Politicians do rig elections & keep a record of it for blackmails or for fighting back should push get to shove. I pray they fight a war of attrition until the other cabal willingly & freely hand it over to team LP the 3rd force. This is why the arrest, not suspension of Emefiele, is a welcomed development.

This fight by the cabals is a good one. In war time, the 3rd force will always come out victorious. That 3rd force is LP.

In the coming weeks, some slobs would like to recruit members of the 3rd force into "their" battle. Do not fall for it. Chose your battle wisely. Only a fool fight all & any battle they see. They're all members of the same coven. The APC coven. The coven that created a system where a Prof would alter a valid results due to inducements, or a so called god of man will call black white, and white black. Allow them destroy themselves. Emefiele is APC, APC is Emefiele. Na family matter. Them go settle (God forbid. Spits).

Emefiele is a member of the other cabal. He should call on his members to launch attack too. Let me explain how it works, if you call me anywhere physically or spiritually I & what I'm is duty bound to answer you. Spiritually, my people go answer you too. If it's a war, I don't expect my people to sit down and watch you hackle me. Expect some strong thing too. I trust them die! So make Emefiele call him people.

For the records. Excerpts.
• The suspension of Emefiele is illegal. The Nigerian constitution is silent on possible suspension of a CB governor. A lot is wrong with the 1999 constitution whether amended or not. But for purpose of stealing & looting, these idiots you call leaders allow it.

• His arrest is ok. For the grave accusation of making payments to a terrorist regime, he should be questioned. To defend himself, all he needs is the letter Authorizing him to make such payments. Same with Dasuki. They were simply following orders, in which they're all part & parcel. But, we should don our senses for once. Who gave the order? And who Authorized payments of up to $100M to a terrorist regime, assuming it's true?. Except you have mucus for brain, you'd believe it's Emefiele. Emefiele isn't a Muslim neither is he interested in religious stuffs. Tinubu and his tiny prick cabals should man up and go for the key members of the other Camp. If they needed names, I know some cool guys in Abuja who can supply them pro Bono.

For the records, it's & must certainly be ex Pres Muhammadu Buhari who Authorized payments for the Taliban. DSS has no clue about this payments until Breton Woods institution alert the presidency of it & it got leaked out to the other Camp.

• I on behalf of other widely read obidients on the international lane is happy with this arrest. Just like the cabal willingly, freely hand out a way to thwart vote buying during the just election, so also their battle would release angel evidences for majority of Nigerians whose Mandate was stolen by the drug mule & his band of kleptomaniacs, to be recovered.

It's an open secret that the Buhari Govt is made up of two diametrically opposed cabal:

A. Buhari inner circle. Later led by Tunde; Buhari's nephew, composed of Malami, IGP, CDS, Emefiele & others.

B. Led by Aisha & other governors of northern extraction, composed of DSS DG, Efcc chair & others.

INEC chairman has the ears of both cabals and played along. He declared one cabal winner, but laid enough land mine for the small cabal to be kicked out.

Because it's a family matter, and powerful individuals are members, Buhari has little to do but allow things go. He's just too tired of the drama & twist of events.

Know these & have peace. None of them are fighting for you but their loots & planned loots.

Let me sound this advice to all obidients of Igbo extraction, Never stop your enemy from making a mistake. That was the greatest undoing of the Igbos. Encourage them.

The short lived government of Tinubu & band of kleptomaniacs should proceed with arrest of other cabal members from the other side.

The food we are cooking for him at the judiciary will soon done. By then God's willing, they will have destroyed themselves beyond repair to be able to resist the final draining of the swamp!

Anything to rid Nigeria of sycophants & political bandits is a welcomed development!

For now the drug mule should keep up the good job!

In case you don't know, Emefiele real sin is the Naira redesign used by the other cabal to make sure Tinubu didn't win legitimately, and the stock of forms used by INEC officials for the elections.

How do you think LP is getting access to real elections results they're rendering in court?

If anything, if true, Ipob has been exenorated as sponsor of UGM in south east. You see why we should encourage the criminals ruling Nigeria to fight among themselves? Truths steadily crips out. You can definitely assume APC, through Muhammadu Buhari actually sponsored the blood bath & mayhem in South East through Emefiele who provided Funds to see it through. And Tinubu, also of APC knew of these, and wish to stop it. Now, this noble act (sic) should be applauded but would not stop the good people of Nigeria from recovering the stolen Mandate from him.
Re: Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by Ashez: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by Bigkoko: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Dr Godwin Emefiele's Arrest: Why indeed Buhari & Emefiele are a Hero of democracy?
Image the horror of a legitimate victory at the polls by the drug mule & HIS MAFIAS via vote buying? (Spits. God forbid). Let me explain why Buhari & Emefiele are heroes of democracy, especially where every other person betrayed ex president Buhari.

One, its an open secret Buhari would have non of Tinubu as a successor but the corrupt, wicked northern class of thieves in north west found in him a willing accomplice & a man living on borrowed time, so he quickly fits into their plans to remain in power & not account for their loots & travesty against the poor people of the north ....yes his pipe is leaking & he is said to not able to withstand tense atmosphere for hours. These thieves are led by Gandollar of the infamous dollar stuffing brouhahaha....lol. Other thieves were quickly recruited including the spiteful midget of Kaduna....lol the motherfucker is currently facing a life travel ban to virtually all western countries of repute! He is also said to be a flight risk because of his terrorists link (self confessed by him, in some years back)

Ask Rauf Aregbesola, Buhari's close confident. Ask Osinbajo. Ask Ameachi. But Buhari's and his inner band of ethnic bigots were handed the Black Spot...(If you have read Robert Stevenson Treasure Island, you'd know what it signifies. This is where Jim Hawkins albeit, Peter Obi came from nowhere to thwart the plans of the thieves & buccaneers). This poorly educated, old breed of looters effectively told buhari hands down that they would rig their states for the drug mule....Poor old Buhari, he quickly knew he has been betrayed by gandollar & others!

Quickly, the naira redesign came up to check mate the use of money by anyone. He found a willing, trustworthy person in Emefiele who too glad, would want to bequeath a parting gift to poor nigeria: A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE ELECTION, using the instrumentality of his position as CBN gov & an assured President Buhari approval. Too late, the president was also deceived by INEC Chair that votes would count & election will be transmitted Live. Giving no room for manipulations at state level & Confident that at least, let the winner win legit, Buhari gave final approval for the naira thing.

All candidates now have a level playing field. Here comes in DSS Boss, recruited into the plot by Aisha. Now it's a civil war in the family. Buhari, not an intelligent dude, quickly faltered on their plots. But, in one desperate blow to the drug mule, land mines were deliberately created by prof Mahmud as a form of Insurance should stuffs go south, for himself! That is why even though he knew of the 25% requirements, he deliberately refused to rig FCT for the drug mule. It's one huge muddled mess waiting for Peter Obi OR ATIKU TO CLEAN

Why Emefiele didn't flee?
It is better you stay behind and chest the accusations and be a victim than fled and be picked up & the victimhood gone! The DSS in its stupid bid to get Emefiele has charged him for financing terrorism in far away Afghanistan with a whooping $100M, stupidly revealed their true intentions.
Let me help ypou motherfuckers with quick stats. Emefiele is neither muslim, jihadist nor has the power to release such huge amount of mount. Dr Isa Patanmi has links & buddies in Afghanistan..... Isa Patanmi has videos 7 tapes in circulation parising Osama Bin Ladin. The West has a plug on Patami, one little screw up contacting his fellow comrade in arms in TorA Bora region of Afghanistan, the cheeky dude would be picked up by a special SEAL Team dedicated for such tasks. Business is business. Patami must donate to Taliban. Isa Patanmi has Buhari's ears. Emefiele is willing to process payment in secret. Buhari loves sharia & islamic stuffs more than Aisha..but the money was hughe & Western intelligience picked up intels of its origin & were shocked it came from Cental Bank of Nigeria Vaults.....lol connect the dots numbskulls

Let me shock you guys..... The money even though, was sent in secret by non other than Buhari under urgings of Isa Patanmi. But Western intels got to know about it and sent a memo to this effect how the sum of 100M got into Taliban coffers. Now a fall guy has to be prepared to let Buhari & his Henchmen off the hook. They decided to yoke it on Emefiele. What these cheeky beasts don't know was that Emefiele has already made a deposition before CiA officials of all he knew about the funding to Taliban terrorist. Poor guy. Next time when animals calling themselves leaders ask you to do wrong, resign & let them get a willing tool. Don't be a fall guy especially for a Nigerian politician!

Know this & have peace: the West already had their intels..... Buhari & that terrorist sympathizer running Communication ministry gave the Taliban that money. Emefiele has squeaked like a canary to CiA i his last visit to the US.

Even though, Emefiele is part of the APC Coven, I think Godwin Emefiele is a HERO of democracy.... Buhari is a coward who loathes & despise the drug mule but found strength in Emefiele where every other northerner of repute betrayed him especially gandollar! Buhari found strength, trust & courage in Emefiele. In one last bid to thwart the a possible victory of the drug mule via vote buying, Naira redesign came up! Emefiele chested it with unusual courage & dexterity to Buhari's admiration. Now, the drug mule has been deprived of a legitimate victory at the polls via vote buying. Let the honorable justices rule before we hit the streets in events of unfair ruling!

Now, EMEFIELE is been hoarded. Like i said in my previous post, its a welcomed development when criminals fight.....the poor masses end up the winner. Through this fight expect more damaging evidences to get into Atiku's camp & LP camp by loyalists from Emefiele's camp....would be revealed. The drug mule has no idea how he is loathed & despised by a large section of Nigeria. The drug mule has no idea what will befall him soon...... MARK this post, the drug mule has only within 9 months to loot what ever he can at the CBN & NNPC. Expect Atiku or Obi as president sooner than looked forward to!

Why Emefiele should be considered a hero of democracy by the masses?
The naira redesign came with some of pains inflicted during a widely believed rule of ethnic bigots, but it gave Nigeria & Nigerians the well deserve leeway for victory at the polls... The naira redesign effectively stopped the drug mule from buying his way to A LEGITIMATE victory at the polls. If what we knew is 100% sure, BOLA AHMED TINUBU has within 9 months in ASO ROCK before been kicked out from either a pronouncement of Atiku or Obi as legit president, or a fresh poll conducted for all of them, that is if the drug mule & my nigga Shettima aint disqualified.
Re: Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by Bigkoko: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2023
The brouhaha has died down.... The stupid interlopers have since come to realize their foolishness, that indeed, Dr. Godwin Emefiele is indifference to islam, thus won't likely be the final authority to approve the payments to terrorists in Afghanistan.

This great Hero of Democracy has already squeaked to CiA..... They now know more than they should. Expect strong financial sanctions against Nigeria from Bretton Woods Institutions...especially as a borrow borrow country.
Re: Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by jahsharon: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2023
The OP is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations
Re: Tinubu, Emefiele & The Battle Of Cabals: Let Them Destroy Themselves! by Bigkoko: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Says an impersonator......like master like servants. They all like claiming positions & jobs they are unfit, unqualified and too tough mentally for them to handle!

Go and charge your phone with i-pass-my-neigbour -gen before coming online to look foolish. That is after trekking your foot out! grin grin grin

jahsharon:
The OP is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Has No Ground To Call For Yakubu’s Sack — INEC / Resign Now...tinubu / Niger Axes French Media As Pro-coup Protests Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.