Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session (34387 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by leanonme82: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
A photo of VP Shettima, First lady Remi Tinubu and Sen Orji Uzor Kalu at the 9th Senate Valedictory session.
The senator gave an emotional and teary speech at the session.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by lhordspy: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
The Vice president, the firstlady and the crying man.

185 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by leanonme82: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2023

Apparently they gave everyone certificates. He decided to show them his own.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Radiant01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vp no even send ham

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by richie240: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kalu: Eskiz me ma, look at my certificate

1st lady: Chere kambia biko, hold on....let me finish going thru ds vogue magazine first.

This gye sha too desperate!
cool

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by brain54(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
This VP no sabi smile…?

27 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Felabrity: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Keshima no send e papa

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ismael97(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vice president always looking serious

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by inoki247: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol Shetimma no dey hide him feelings...

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ismael97:
Vice president always looking serious
fvck dat nigga

16 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by leanonme82: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ernerstdavid55:
fvck dat nigga

Lol! Why na? I prefer people like that. I don't like people like Kalu. I know for a fact he doesn't like these 2 people. grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by alanto: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shettima my guy. I love the man die...
He get one man for my work place wey dey always shout Shettima na Boko Haram.... He hates it whenever I say I love Shettima but what to do? I love the man cheesy cheesy

Okay you sef see this photo tell me you no like MAN as in MAN, the type that can become a president or VP or even sit next to the wife of a president. No be one victim mentality deeply eaten, crying, sissy, IPOB terrorist... They must always talk about Lagos.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by TheMensch(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who dey always vex Shettima abeg?
undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by N3TRAL: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Orji betrayed Tinubu, he should have fought to finish.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Radiant01:
Vp no even send ham

First Lady sef no send am grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by renderme: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by renderme: 3:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Other pictures from the event. As posted by VP Shettima.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by MrOkenwa(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Kashim Shettima! Even when he smiles, you’ll still know that he is not joking.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Typing: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
The Vice president, the firstlady and the crying man.

Crying Akpu eater grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ofunaofu: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Radiant01:
Vp no even send ham

You mean the Bokoharam terrorist sponsor

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ofunaofu: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2023
alanto:
Shettima my guy. I love the man die...
He get one man for my work place wey dey always shout Shettima na Boko Haram.... He hates it whenever I say I love Shettima but what to do? I love the man cheesy cheesy

Okay you sef see this photo tell me you no like MAN as in MAN, the type that can become a president or VP or even sit next to the wife of a president. No be one victim mentality deeply eaten, crying, sissy, IPOB terrorist... They must always talk about Lagos.

I think there's a mix-up on who is a terrorist in the pictures above

Shettima is the real Terrorist. He is a Bokoharam terrorist sponsor. If in doubt ask his brother, Ali modu Sherrif

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by bigdammyj: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Seen.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by tojahh(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing gives me more joy than to see Kalu reduce to nothing in the house.

Very criminal minded man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ttipsy(f): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol
I don't understand why this made frontpage
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by ECASH120: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Felix6: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Kalu: madam see l am a certified bridge builder.

Remi: The ones wey you dey build through North to fouta Djallon you Don complete them?

Shettima: madam don't mind him, cement Don finish.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Starships4u(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Ori lomo fun won

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Nullifies Zamfara APC Primaries For Governorship, Assembly Elect / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / 3 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Damboa. Army Kills 19 Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.