Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House (1655 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by validplanet: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by okosodo: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stupid girl
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
okosodo:
Stupid Ebows

Confirm.
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by DarlingtonC: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2023
These guys take their skits too far
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by PraizHim: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
They are cashing in on their followers.
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by validplanet: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
DarlingtonC:
These guys take their skits too far

Yes. They're being real.

Definitely they'll take offense on each other and that can affect their love for each other
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by efficiencie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
This lady just need to injection. She need vaccination. This man needs to stop arguing and fighting and just vaccinate the irate lady and her body go calm down.
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by validplanet: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Odogwu suspends Aisha from being wife and the mother of their son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6YIo0WHYSI
Re: Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House by validplanet: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Aisha fires back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92aXq5n930E&t=1311s

I think Aisha has no respect and is not submissive to odogwu.

(1) (Reply)

Gift To Mark Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary / What Made U Feel Good Today! / Why Is It That Our Wives Ask Us To Be Romantic When We Foot All The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.