Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

DSS Arrest Of Godwin Emefiele And Matters Arising - CBN Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrest Of Godwin Emefiele And Matters Arising - CBN Governor (196 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrest Of Godwin Emefiele And Matters Arising - CBN Governor by AmeLonRo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
About 24 hours ago the suspension of Godwin Emefiele was announced. Thereafter, the DSS picked him up. Later on he was flown to Abuja.
In this video, I xray the possible issues that might have lead to his suspension and now arrest by the DSS.

Is it about the naira redesign? Was it about abokifx? Was it about what?
You know I don't know much.

Let me know WhatsApp in the comment section below.

I love you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubt6nLjLmA

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Monopoly: Why They Won't Allow CNG To Save Nigerians / Emefilegate: So Whose Likely Next To Make DSS Invite / 99% Of Oil Theft Conducted By Notorious Army & Navy Commanders– Dokubo Reveals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.