Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) (861 Views)

I Saw An Hausa Man Beats Up A Married Yoruba Woman In Akure Today / Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by STRI1: 3:03am On Jun 11, 2023
I am a Yoruba man living in Akure, Ondo state. I was going to somewhere around GRA, Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo state. I stopped this bike and we started discussion based on negotiation on price, this discussion led to taking about northern Nigeria. I learnt he's even a Christian, I was surprised that was possible. We started discussing how we have lot of christians on nassarawa, plateau, kaduna, Kano etc. This led to discussion about how Igbos constitute majority of those christians. And yet they cannot even HIDE THEIR HATE FOR HAUSAs AND MUSLIMS. According to him, he said "people who dey do that, dey no go school". I.e they are illiterates. I can only wonder the extent christians show their hate to Hausa. They'll hype southern kaduna and close their eyes to killings of Hausa in jos, I almost lost a boss(Yoruba man) because he looks like Hausa,. He'll have been killed by people in jos. Same to bandits and kidnapping in North. As if it's only southern kaduna that's facing insecurity in North. Change your ways, igbo. You can't be loved anywhere with this hatred mentality. During bubari, it was Fulani herdmen. Now, it's Tinubu. Only God knows what you'll call the Yorubas. It's well oo

2 Likes

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by zeuss: 3:11am On Jun 11, 2023
An Idiot.
Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Gibberish!

Go back to bed! Your brain is still sleeping!

Where did you spring up all this morafvcking tales?

Common! We all are not foolish! You have to know your audience consist of the wise and foolish!

Do a better job! This won’t sell!

7 Likes

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Martinsmine(m): 3:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Lies from pit of hell.
Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Absuchat(m): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2023
With this f00lishness.... You will never pass the bike riding level in this generation

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by hardbody: 4:36am On Jun 11, 2023
STRI1:
I am a Yoruba man living in Akure, Ondo state. I was going to somewhere around GRA, Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo state. I stopped this bike and we started discussion based on negotiation on price, this discussion led to taking about northern Nigeria. I learnt he's even a Christian, I was surprised that was possible. We started discussing how we have lot of christians on nassarawa, plateau, kaduna, Kano etc. This led to discussion about how Igbos constitute majority of those christians. And yet they cannot even HIDE THEIR HATE FOR HAUSAs AND MUSLIMS. According to him, he said "people who dey do that, dey no go school". I.e they are illiterates. I can only wonder the extent christians show their hate to Hausa. They'll hype southern kaduna and close their eyes to killings of Hausa in jos, I almost lost a boss(Yoruba man) because he looks like Hausa,. He'll have been killed by people in jos. Same to bandits and kidnapping in North. As if it's only southern kaduna that's facing insecurity in North. Change your ways, igbo. You can't be loved anywhere with this hatred mentality. During bubari, it was Fulani herdmen. Now, it's Tinubu. Only God knows what you'll call the Yorubas. It's well oo

Tales by a bike rider

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Kcdojoto(m): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2023
STRI1:
Compound fool spotted

2 Likes

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Dpen11(f): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Who are you? ,And who is the Mallam? . Both of you are a nobody,who even gave you the right to type this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2023
STRI1:
I learnt he's even a Christian, I was surprised that was possible.
You see why we keep begging you guys to travel and see.

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by shortgun(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Amadioha is tormenting this one in his sleep grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by ISellBeer: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2023
OP you are jobless go get a life
Re: My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos (pictures) by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2023

(1)

Hit-And-Run Driver Crushes Policeman To Death At Ondo Check Point / VIDEO: Woman Kills Husband After Fighting With Her Own Mother / Nigerian Man Extradited From South Africa To U.S For Business Email Fraud Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.