Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

"" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "" (442 Views)

Read This To Learn Easy Way To Get Urgent 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"" by edogu(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: "" by harqinhola(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Go to palm pay or fairMoney

1 Like

Re: "" by edogu(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:
Go to palm pay or fairMoney
Its something urgent (needs to be sorted out within two days). Thank you for your response.
Re: "" by harqinhola(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2023
U can get it from them in less than 10hrs
Re: "" by Healthquest: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:
I'm in need of 100k naira. This money will be paid back in instalments for 5 months (20k every month - October ending) with an additional interest of 10k (making it 110k).

I have tried friends and they all seem to be experiencing some pressing needs at the moment. I decided to give it a try by trying online.

Quote me if you are interested and I will provide you with further information about me (in case you are indoubt). Thank you!
what's your collateral
Re: "" by zedegit: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:
I'm in need of 100k naira. This money will be paid back in instalments for 5 months (20k every month - October ending) with an additional interest of 10k (making it 110k).

I have tried friends and they all seem to be experiencing some pressing needs at the moment. I decided to give it a try by trying online.

Quote me if you are interested and I will provide you with further information about me (in case you are indoubt). Thank you!

What collateral are you willing to bring?
Re: "" by edogu(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Healthquest:
what's your collateral
I have laptop, generator set, phone etc. Thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: "" by edogu(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2023
zedegit:

What collateral are you willing to bring?
Apart from my salary and documents (personal credentials), I don't have any other collateral. Thanks for your concern.
Re: "" by edogu(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:
U can get it from them in less than 10hrs
I will give it a try but if their interest rate becomes too exorbitant or more than what I shared, then I won't go for it. I want something I can pay back comfortably without inconveniencing myself financially. Thanks for your response.
Re: "" by zedegit: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:

Apart from my salary and documents (personal credentials), I don't have any other collateral. Thanks for your concern.

You don't have laptop, generator, electronics, phones to use as collateral?

Dey play
Re: "" by Sirchiboy: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:

How old are and where do you based?
Re: "" by edogu(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2023
zedegit:

You don't have laptop, generator, electronics, phones to use as collateral?

Dey play
Oh I see. I do (laptop, generator etc). I'm sorry if i failed to disclose some of these things. My mind went to things like landed properties. Like I stated earlier, if you are interested in this offer I will provide you with further details. Thanks for your concern.
Re: "" by edogu(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How old are and where do you based?
37 yrs, Umuahia.
Re: "" by Sirchiboy: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:

37 yrs, Umuahia.
How much is your salary?
I have a link to direct you
Re: "" by edogu(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How much is your salary?
I have a link to direct you
Between the range of 100 and 150k.
Re: "" by Sirchiboy: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:

Between the range of 100 and 150k.
Where do you work and do you have someone to sign for you
Re: "" by edogu(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: "" by Sirchiboy: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2023
edogu:

Michael Okpara University of Agriculture. Yes, I do.
You are a lecturer
Re: "" by edogu(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: "" by MrBroke(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
100k for 5 months with 10k as interest, that's funny. 2k interest monthly. You don't mean business
Re: "" by edogu(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
MrBroke:
100k for 5 months with 10k as interest, that's funny. 2k interest monthly. You don't mean business
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Nin Solutions Platform / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank ( pictures) / Learn Java Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.