Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? (185 Views)

Why Does Bank ATM Swallow Cards? / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by MILLERMannn: 9:03pm On Jan 06
Pls i want nairalanders to help me with this. Why does cooking gas quickly finished nowadays? I bought 4kg of cooking gas on the 23rd of December. I saw the 4kg when it was being sold. But I was surprised that it just carried me for two weeks. What can really happened? Same thing applies to half kg. I used to use half kg for 3 days but now it is only one day.
Is it from where the gas is produced? Are they adding chemicals to gas to make it quickly finished? Or can it be from where I bought it ( I was there when I bought it and I saw the reading myself). Pls someone should help.
Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by Powerbando(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06
MILLERMannn:
Pls i want nairalanders to help me with this. Why does cooking gas quickly finished nowadays? I bought 4kg of cooking gas on the 23rd of December. I saw the 4kg when it was being sold. But I was surprised that it just carried me for two weeks. What can really happened? Same thing applies to half kg. I used to use half kg for 3 days but now it is only one day.
Is it from where the gas is produced? Are they adding chemicals to gas to make it quickly finished? Or can it be from where I bought it ( I was there when I bought it and I saw the reading myself). Pls someone should help.

Nawa o, God abeg o
Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by adeoyekay(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06
MILLERMannn:
I can relate to this I have use 1kg for three bdays before
Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by ogashman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06
Maybe it's because u cook large quantity of food. If u re married with children, then that explains it because u would cook more and also often.

Remedy: u can supplement with a hot plate if ur energy bill an estimated one.
Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by Moneyyman: 9:25pm On Jan 06
Did they actually sell you 4kg?

When they shake the gas while filling it, the gases expand and can easily read a higher weight.

Again, are you sure it is 4kg you got?
Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by gift2xl: 9:46pm On Jan 06
Lol how long do u want 4kg to last you. The hardship in the country has made every food stuff hardened. grin You go boil tire before e go done.

I remember my uncle Volvo that year, once he put the car for reverse 1liter don finished. Instead of the motor to kill him, him auction am, come de add flesh and de fresh for body.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: Why Does It Quickly Finished? by moshoodn(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06
Most of the LPG sold these days have a higher propane content much more than butane.

Propane has a lower melting point than butane, hence the difference in the rate of vaporization.

It's a general phenomenona and doesn't affect you alone. However, I'm not excusing the sharp practices of some of these LPG refilling outlets.

(1) (Reply)

Is this the future of Fintech in Nigeria? / Access Bank Owed Intercontinental Bank N14.2bn – Witness / These Attractive Tables Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.