Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

This Country Is Not Fair To Some Of Us" - Senator Orji Uzo Kalu Says As He Weeps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Country Is Not Fair To Some Of Us" - Senator Orji Uzo Kalu Says As He Weeps (233 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Country Is Not Fair To Some Of Us" - Senator Orji Uzo Kalu Says As He Weeps by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu broke downs in tears when it's was his turn to speak at the 9th Senate valedictory session held at the National Assembly on June 10, 2023.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu who served as the Former Governor of Abia State wepts in front of the camera as he has been treated politically particularly by those he helped grow, in his life journey and the People Democratic party, PDP which he spent his hard earned money to support during campaigns.

Stressing that this country isn't fair at all, as he began to speak while shedding tears during the Senate valedictory session, Before entering politics, "I could buy anything money can buy. I’m not a thief. Those that put me in prison know the reason. They took over my businesses and wanted to kill me yet I survived it and I’m in the senate with you.

I have never lacked, while I was in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) where I served for two terms as governor, I brought the money that they used in forming that party, every penny, in 1997 and 1998, and I later became a thief.

People I gave transport money from my house in Victoria Island became agents. This is what Nigeria represents. Thank you for giving me these four years of uninterrupted support. This country is not fair.”

Watch the Live video on AIT Television

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/this-country-is-not-fair-to-some-of-us.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: This Country Is Not Fair To Some Of Us" - Senator Orji Uzo Kalu Says As He Weeps by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2023

(1)

There's Nothing Divine About Poverty, It Is A Man Made Problem - President Tinub / Ondo Deputy Gov. Accused Of Circulating Fake Stories About Akeredolu’s Health / Ekpa Announces Weeklong Sit-at-home To Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.