Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,625 members, 7,861,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Get Rid Of Breast Lumps Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Breast Lumps Naturally (165 Views)

Breast Lumps To Cancer / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / Small Lumps In joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Breast Lumps Naturally by ekwe552: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Reversing fibrocystic breast disease

Let's first have a basic understanding of breast lumps before responding to the question. Breast lumps are nothing more than the expansion of breast tissue. Breast lumps are often benign (non-cancerous), but when a lump develops into cancer, surgery is the best course of action.

Your monthly cycle, hormonal variations (high levels of estrogen or low levels of progesterone), perimenopause (the body's transition into menopause), stress, or adolescence can all affect the size of your breast lumps. Alcohol consumption, obesity, and excessive estrogen exposure may all be contributing factors.

The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) estimates that approximately 25% of women worldwide experience breast lumps. You may learn more about how to treat breast lumps naturally in the article that follows.

ALSO READ: How to Cure Breast Cancer without Surgery

Using natural home remedies to treat breast lumps

Since most breast lumps are benign, their existence is typically not caused for alarm.

TO READ MORE, CLICK THE LINK: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/06/how-to-get-rid-of-breast-lumps-naturally.html

Re: How To Get Rid Of Breast Lumps Naturally by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Seek a doctor's counsel or advice for your health challenges today.

Wtf is a fibrocystic breast disease? Lol.

The most common form of breast lump in women of childbearing age is a fibroadenoma. It is sometimes called a breast mouse. You don't need to worry too much about breast mice and certainly do not need to worry about taking recommendations from this op
Re: How To Get Rid Of Breast Lumps Naturally by HeartlessMan: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Just put it in my mouth and allow me press away all the lumps with my hands. If one lump remain call me Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Natural Cure For Staphylococcus Aureus | Check It Out Now! / 5 Types Of Ladies You Should Avoid Dating If You Want To Have Peace / Breast Lumps To Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.