Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres (24613 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by fawaz050(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is the link. Good day my people. Please my team is in a competition and need your help to like, comment and repost this post on IG and Twitter.

For better support, you can also repost and include the hashtags #KPMGGames2023 #Thrivewithus #KPMGCREATIVE2023 #KPMGMARWICK #KPMGMARWICK2023

🙇🏻

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Padipadi: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Or are they so threatened by Igbos?
Never in history will Yorubas be threatened by Igbos.
I m not here for Obi or Tinubu.
But I v seen that the last election has made Nigeria to look like Yorubas and Igbos dey fight. To those that whip sentiments like you, stop it.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by phorget(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
the Igbo group never commented on the suspension and arrest of the CBN governor. Even his own people know say he has committed a lot of atrocities.

Igbos will never support anybody who might have committed any form of crime even if that person is one of their own, a good example is the case of Ekweremadu, some other tribes will rather see it as a persecution or a witchhunt.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by caracas: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
Wait o.. sincerely, I don't understand this Ohaneze guys. These guys are a bunch of joke. So childish.
Always issuing statements and later coming out to debunk them. Nawao.
Lily-livered guys
E pain you abi
Knack your head for wall for more painment
Your jealously n hatred for the blessed tribe will be your downfall
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:
As usual, Tinubu has recruited faceless idiots to issue statements in the name of Ohaneze to make it seem like Ohaneze is defending a criminal who the rest of Nigeria is celebrating his arrest.

That’s how they bought and commissioned another idiot who calls himself Okechukwu Isiguzoro to issue scrupulous statements in the name of Ohaneze during the elections.

What we don’t understand is why Tinubu and Owambe boys are going this far just to tarnish the name of Igbos.

Very senseless post
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by magzey: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Still some Igbos have condemned the suspension of Emefiele . grin
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Litmus: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hope the Nigeria state and civil society keep abreast of AI developments with special emphasis on Social Media. Nigeria has many enemies. Next area of concern and of potential devestating consiquencies to the State will be Interactive Bots.

Interactive Bots will be little packets of code functions programmed with the relevant agenda. They will dialogue with posters on social media forums as though they are actual humans. Current Bots are merely duplicators of static messages.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Addme: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

You and who is una?

Can you show me what I said about it?🤔
Can you proof how the so called impersonator was related to Tinubu.?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by JOemmy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
The people behind those fake ohanaeze groups really needs to be arrested they have been taking the igbos for a ride for too long their aim is just to confuse the nigerian public.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Guyman01: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
Wait o.. sincerely, I don't understand this Ohaneze guys. These guys are a bunch of joke. So childish.
Lily-livered guys
Shut up, they didn't issue any statement on the arrest of Emefiele
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Patriotsleague: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Robchuks77:

You are just a fuuuuuuuul. Without fact.. Just imagine wetin u take time type
Dumb ipob slave of Kanu the gay swindler clown, from radio presenter to Messiah grin
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Litmus: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
I thought I'd put my speculations on Interactive Bots to ChatGPT. The following is response:

Litmus: Could AI enable the creation of interactive Bots?

ChatGPT: Yes, AI can enable the creation of interactive bots. Interactive bots, often referred to as chatbots or conversational agents, use artificial intelligence techniques to engage in interactive conversations with users. These bots can be built using various AI technologies such as natural language processing (NLP), machine learning, and deep learning.

NLP helps the bots understand and interpret human language, allowing them to comprehend user inputs and generate appropriate responses. Machine learning and deep learning techniques enable the bots to learn from data and improve their performance over time. They can be trained on large datasets of conversations to understand different language patterns and user intents.

By combining these AI techniques, developers can create interactive bots that can understand and respond to user queries, provide information, perform tasks, and even simulate human-like conversations. These bots can be integrated into various platforms and applications, including websites, messaging apps, voice assistants, and customer support systems.

With ongoing advancements in AI technology, interactive bots are becoming more sophisticated and capable of handling complex interactions. They can provide personalized experiences, offer recommendations, assist with problem-solving, and even simulate personalities to engage users in a more human-like manner.

Overall, AI plays a crucial role in enabling the creation of interactive bots by powering their conversational abilities and enhancing user interactions.

Endl............
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Belafonte(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:
As usual, Tinubu has recruited faceless idiots to issue statements in the name of Ohaneze to make it seem like Ohaneze is defending a criminal who the rest of Nigeria is celebrating his arrest.

That’s how they bought and commissioned another idiot who calls himself Okechukwu Isiguzoro to issue scrupulous statements in the name of Ohaneze during the elections.

What we don’t understand is why Tinubu and Owambe boys are going this far just to tarnish the name of Igbos.

You must lead a miserable life. You go complain taya
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Enice(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

That case has been handled in an illegal manner. There's no two ways about it.

The High Court said he should be released. Before going further to any other Court, you are bound to first of all release him and comply with that ruling.

It doesn't matter what he may have done. Laws are laws.
do you even know the meaning of appealing a judgement? Oga! It means maintaining "status quo". Take for instance, the Osun state governorship court case. Oyetola won at the high court! So what you are saying is that Adeleke should have stepped down as governor then appeal? If he wins at the appeal court, he will now be reinstated? Is that what you are saying? Abeg, get sense small! I take God beg u.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by LuckyM: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very good of ohaneze.
I said it that whoever that is against the sacking, prosecution and jailing of Emefiele is a Criminal, big time!
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by SmartyPants(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Enice:
do you even know the meaning of appealing a judgement? Oga! It means maintaining "status quo". Take for instance, the Osun state governorship court case. Oyetola won at the high court! So what you are saying is that Adeleke should have stepped down as governor then appeal? If he wins at the appeal court, he will now be reinstated? Is that what you are saying? Abeg, get sense small! I take God beg u.

You don't even know the ABC of what you want to debate yet you want to be loud and aggressive.

The doctrine of maintaining the status quo is a civil doctrine that is executed by way of interim injunction. Do you know what that means? I'm sure you don't.

Well, what you need to know is that "maintaining the status quo" does not apply to criminal cases. In a criminal case you obey the immediate ruling while you await any further ruling from a superior Court.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Omodua(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
Lily-livered guys
Not from mainstream Ohaneze but impersonators and fraudsters. So,know the difference.

Just like Afenifere and impersonators.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by sweerychick(f): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Back tracking after the severe backlash they got from that senseless statement .

Anyhow , we go instill the much needed home training and civility lacking amongst you people.
e STFU we know the antics of your evil APC goons you guys recruit idiots that claim to be ohaneze Igbo groups then look for one stupid propaganda of national interest especially the ones Igbos are controversial about it to plant your propaganda. .
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Jayhome24: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Call it anything I don't care all I care about is Emefielle will rot in jail.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Omodua(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Back tracking after the severe backlash they got from that senseless statement .

Anyhow , we go instill the much needed home training and civility lacking amongst you people.
Not back tracking because it was not from mainstream Ohaneze in Enugu. Rather, from impersonators and fraudsters.

Just like Afenifere and impersonators with different views about mainstream Afenifere.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Spandau: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Ohaneze is simply an association of clowns and jesters.

Dem say no be dem tok am, àbí na by force, Kadoso?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Omodua(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

It wasn't fake news .

It's 0koro simply backtracking after we get it to them hot over their useless statement.
Stop your useless rant! Who knows you?

Emefiele punished the poor with his nebulous philosophy and he stands condemned. Who is supporting him.

You can't bully an Easterner because they will give it to you back in hot tranches!
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Menclothing: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good people of east don’t support evil men
CbN gov
Aviation minister
Nnpc GMd all should be probe

The acct of this ministry it’s not witch hunting they might not be Ay fault it might be their co workers
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Omodua(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheNobleProphet:
We already know it is the "handiwork" of "obisenseless/ipob" media propaganda outlet!

But they are all permanently inconsequential as far as bringing that criminal Emiefele to book is concerned!

Emiefele must reap the fruits of all the "rotten seeds" he has sown because whatsoever a man sow, that shall he reap!
Emefiele must reap his actions. But afraid to arrest Mele,NNPC Group MD because of backlash.

Lily livered people!
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by MrsTblooms: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
It still better than not debunking it at all. Of course I know every sane Nigerians was sad with the first news of ethnic cleansing. Now we're relieved

May God bless me
Bless every sane Nigerians
Bless the Mr President
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by BreconHills(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Ilusions of grandeur. In all the challenges that are before the government and people of Nigeria, the government will now make this it's centre of focus?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by AfonjaConehead: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Y'all needed to see the way coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans in Sifia pains constipated and mastabted over that false information thread!!!!

Headless tigreClaws faced mobs
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by goslowgoslow(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

You are lame!
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by luluman: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

If you were born of a woman go out to the open (away from yiebos land) and say this.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by ChristianMuslim: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emefiele is not even igbo, i wonder why igbo people want to cause problem in this country, delta people are not talking, if they arrest calabar igbo people will claim is igbo, if they arrest benin same thing, are you guys okay
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by FasasiAkeem(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Report, not From Us: Ohanaeze Ndigbo reacts To Emefiele's arres by Tochj(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

You and who is una?

Can you show me what I said about it?🤔
This kind of bitter soul filled with Ha8 don't deserve ur response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions / Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.