Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? (655 Views)

Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by SouthSultan(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2023
I am one person that believes that in order to curtail the activities of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo, the government has to put enticing educational incentives in place for youth to to take their education seriously.

Truly, if there are jobs for graduates after school and the quality of the education is such that is obtainable throughout the world, cybercrime would greatly reduce and eventually lose its enchantment on the Nigerian youth.

Thus, I feel that if first class Bachelors holders and excellent Masters and PhD graduates automatically get jobs, these would go a long way to eliminate or drastically reduce frustration and increase the incentive of education.

1 Like

Re: First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2023
That will be great.
I personally think it's high time we stop LEARNING ON THE JOB employment.

Jobs should be awarded according to the course of study.
Re: First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by LordIsaac(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2023
See the way I rush enter the thread ...I thought it was a new policy from Tinubu... grin
Re: First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by Kylekent59: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
It won't work. Many will start buying their degrees. Imagine girls sleeping with their lecturers just to make the first class. It won't work!

Guys sorting courses.

Oh

There has to be careful thought before implementing something. You don't just look on the favorable side.
Re: First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by VTJN(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kylekent59:
It won't work. Many will start buying their degrees. Imagine girls sleeping with their lecturers just to make the first class. It won't work!

Guys sorting courses.

Oh

There has to be careful thought before implementing something. You don't just look on the favorable side.
you cannot buy first class with money or through sex. It's not possible. Stop the assumption. First class degree is earn. You can't buy it. Even strong 2.1 cannot be bought. How many lecturers will you sleep with from year 1 to final year to get first class? You think first class is for average students? Lol
Re: First Class And Excellent Masters Degree Holders Would Get Automatic Employment? by LikeAking: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
SouthSultan:
I am one person that believes that in order to curtail the activities of internet fraudsters and yahoo yahoo, the government has to put enticing educational incentives in place for youth to to take their education seriously.

Truly, if there are jobs for graduates after school and the quality of the education is such that is obtainable throughout the world, cybercrime would greatly reduce and eventually lose its enchantment on the Nigerian youth.

Thus, I feel that if first class Bachelors holders and excellent Masters and PhD graduates automatically get jobs, these would go a long way to eliminate or drastically reduce frustration and increase the incentive of education.

Dey play!

(1) (Reply)

Softwares,oprating System And Phone Software And Psp / "study Of The University Culture, How Best Can It Be Approached?" / New Information - Nipr June EXAMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.