Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique (2549 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by eddytop: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Look at a tuber of yam i bought for 8k in Mozambique, glad i got it cheaper! it used to be 10k...and funny enough i can't eat it more than twice because of the size. that's how much we suffer to have a taste of our motherland delicacy in Mozambique.

2 Likes

Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by ahnie: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Pictures pls!
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by libertyfather(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
No farmer there?
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by Wodu89: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2023
eddytop:
Look at a tuber of yam i bought for 8k in Mozambique, glad i got it cheaper! it used to be 10k...and funny enough i can't eat it more than twice because of the size. that's how much we suffer to have a taste of our motherland delicacy in Mozambique.

Do you mean 10,000 Kobo ?

1 Like

Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by hybrid11(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Come back home then if your home delicacy is controlling you..
Is it 8k naira or mvcsehkpgdesFxchkkjn
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria currency is very poor.
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by TheSuperX(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Wawu
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
No picture?

1 Like

Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by finallybusy: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wait, Mozambique no dey the motherland or there is another Mozambique I'm yet to know of? Buy coco yams then. I'm sure those will be cheaper and more available.
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by Rexymania(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Where's the yam... You're a bloody liar
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by verifiablefacts: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
finallybusy:
Wait, Mozambique no dey the motherland or there is another Mozambique I'm yet to know of? Buy coco yams then. I'm sure those will be cheaper and more available.

Coco yam and yam,are the same. You may as well advice him to buy coconut.
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by finallybusy: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
verifiablefacts:

Coco yam and yam,are the same. You may as well advice him to buy coconut.
I’ll leave it for another person to correct you.
Re: A Tuber Of Yam I Bought For 8k In Mozambique by CodeTemplar: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
libertyfather:
No farmer there?
I don't know for them o but one thing is they discovered huge deposits of oil and gas there few years ago and that triggered religious unrest for them.

The resources course is like the inheritance an Ogboni man leaves behind for his used children. It always causes tussle and inspire laziness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Tasty Achi Soup: Nigerien Achi Soup / The Best Naija Food Blogging Site Ever. / How To Make Banana Date (dabino) Smoothie. Very Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.