Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah (4353 Views)

Is Bandit, Dogo Gide Really Dead? (Fact Check) / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Potterstent(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2023
The lady that started the ritual narrative is an enemy of the state.

somehow it is clear that the church probably wanted to play a fast one by contracting Dogo (Cheap Labour) to embark on a dangerous mission.

He must have told them that this job would be done at night because he may have motives to pour the debris in the gutter.

Let me know your thought on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSNJtaOxQa4
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Funny enough, something like this happened in my area. An hausa guy from plateau but married to an igbo lady from ebonyi state. They had like 7 or 8 kids.

On that fateful day, he was contacted to tidy up a well or bore hole. The borehole/well had already been in use for years so this was only a maintenance issue that shouldn't take long.

While the hausa guy was inside the borehole/well, sand fell from the top and covered him up instantly burying him immediately. They said he was still speaking for 2 or 3 minutes before going quiet.

His people were invited and they were settled with all the things they required to bring him out from the hole and take him for burial. It took 3 days but he was eventually dug up and taken for burial.

The difference between the two stories was that the Dogo died at night and the church probably wanted to play a fast one.

3 Likes

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Smitaro100(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Funny enough, something like this happened in my area. An hausa guy from plateau but married to an igbo lady from ebonyi state. They had like 7 or 8 kids.

On that fateful day, he was contacted to tidy up a well or bore hole. The borehole/well had already been in use for years so this was only a maintenance issue that shouldn't take long.

While the hausa guy was inside the borehole/well, sand fell from the top and covered him up instantly burying him immediately. They said he was still speaking for 2 or 3 minutes before going quiet.

His people were invited and they were settled with all the things they required to bring him out from the hole and take him for burial. It took 3 days but he was eventually dug up and taken for burial.

The difference between the two stories was that the Dogo died at night and the church probably wanted to play a fast one.

How can someone speak while being covered with sand? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by ravensckar(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Whoever made this video is suffering from the greatest poverty of sense. He kept passing blame to the deceased and the angry mob forgetting that the church is most complicit in this situation.

Firstly, let's assume the worker (Dogo) came out of his volition at such inappropriate time. It is the duty of the church to turn him back and tell him to come at an appropriate time.

Secondly, the narrator claimed that Dogo was being supervised. How on earth did he sink to the extent of losing his life (whilst under supervision). Worst of all, the so-called supervisor too fell into the same pit but was rescued. Another loophole.

Thirdly, if truly the case was reported to the police and his corpse taken to the morgue. There's no way both the morgue and the police will release his corpse to be taken back to the church (as instructed by his relative). That too is another lie!

Fourthly, the statement that his organs and body parts were intact can only be corroborated by autopsy report and a physical confirmation by his relative.

In summary, the church is definitely hiding something about this man's death. Going by antecedent, Celestial churches are known to be ritualistic hence one can't totally exonerate them. Although I don't support jungle justice, but burning down the church is a good way to seek justice for the deceased. Lest the church would have continued like nothing happened. Nobody deserves to die in such horrible manner!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by polite2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Rexymania(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm, it probably not ritual... Maybe na accident but that church pastor won cover him mouth

1 Like

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:

there's no hausa tribe indigenous to plateau state , stop commenting trash

5 Likes

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by AfonjaScud: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
ravensckar:
Whoever made this video is suffering from the greatest poverty of sense. He kept passing blame to the deceased and the angry mob forgetting that the church is most complicit in this situation.

Firstly, let's assume the worker (Dogo) came out of his volition at such inappropriate time. It is the duty of the church to turn him back and tell him to come at an appropriate time.

Secondly, the narrator claimed that Dogo was being supervised. How on earth did he sink to the extent of losing his life (whilst under supervision). Worst of all, the so-called supervisor too fell into the same pit but was rescued. Another loophole.

Thirdly, if truly the case was reported to the police and his corpse taken to the morgue. There's no way both the morgue and the police will release his corpse to be taken back to the church (as instructed by his relative). That too is another lie!

Fourthly, the statement that his organs and body parts were intact can only be corroborated by autopsy report and a physical confirmation by his relative.

In summary, the church is definitely hiding something about this man's death. Going by antecedent, Celestial churches are known to be ritualistic hence one can't totally exonerate them. Although I don't support jungle justice, but burning down the church is a good way to seek justice for the deceased. Lest the church would have continued like nothing happened. Nobody deserves to die in such horrible manner!

Good you didn't hide your hatred for the church and upon this hatred you built your opinion.
When the truth finally comes to the fore, you will hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI

Stupid fool...i know there are other tribes in Plateau but to me all northerners are hausa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by ravensckar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Good you didn't hide your hatred for the church and upon this hatred you built your opinion.
When the truth finally comes to the fore, you will hide your head in shame.
Which church? Even a village idiot knows that Cele isn't a church. It's a cult group with ritualistic tendencies. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
GODPUNISHALABI

Stupid fool...i know there are other tribes in Plateau but to me all northerners are hausa.
yes and when they treat you the same don't complain... you idiots are part of the reason igbos are being hated ode ,you don't know how insultive it is to call a plateau man hausa,as if they don't have a tribe

1 Like

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI
yes and when they treat you the same don't complain... you idiots are part of the reason igbos are being hated ode ,you don't know how insultive it is to call a plateau man hausa,as if they don't have a tribe

Anu ofia, has hating igbos put money in your pocket? Broke fool. Better go and fix your poverty stricken life before mentioning me again. Iru ewu.

1 Like

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Temilade5078(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
ravensckar:
Which church? Even a village idiot knows that Cele isn't a church. It's a cult group with ritualistic tendencies. angry angry
to

Assistant God
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by SisterAnn(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Igbos are being hated by who and who? Is this inferiority complex or superiority complex or both you are exuding? Imagine!
What even brought Igbos into the generalization of all northerners being Hausa?

2 Likes

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by osmosis101(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Bck den dey say 'an accident happened at d express,four people and one aboki died'. In summary,d way we treat dis hausa guys isn't okay,dey hav dia origin too. Dey got family

1 Like

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by sexybol(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
For the fact that he worked on a septic tank, there is high probability of being exposed to H2S which is a killer gas. Secondly i heard he came with some chemicals, most probably concentrated Hypochlorite which on its own is dangerous when inhaled. Now these two may not be found in the system after death because they a gassess. If Gogo inhaled a bit of H2S, he could loose consciousness and drown even if its a pit knee length filled. There just maybe some truth in the analysis. Many may have reacted based on there bias for white garment church
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by jullary(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shut up, dont say what u dont know or understand, am a confirmed celestial member and i believe seriously in prayer and fasting. And moreso do u think is everyvody going to celestial involve in retuals? Even your pastor do worst.
ravensckar:
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by diogo23: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Smitaro100:

How can someone speak while being covered with sand? undecided
It's possible because I have seen where it happened
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Smitaro100(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2023
diogo23:

It's possible because I have seen where it happened

Wow! Are you for real..? Sounds so impossible tho..
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by diogo23: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Smitaro100:

Wow! Are you for real..? Sounds so impossible tho..
It's very possible because nobody told me , I saw it myself and he was an Hausa guy
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Smitaro100(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2023
diogo23:

It's very possible because nobody told me , I saw it myself and he was an Hausa guy

shocked
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by NaBanga: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2023
ravensckar:

Can you open a thread or post about this? I have been trying to find out about this church for a while now. A friend wants me to join and fromt he outside it seems ok. However I don't trust these people.
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by Jacobx007: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
GODPUNISHALABI

That's incorrect, we have our local dialect and tradition, we are not HAUSA please
Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by royaltunde(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2023
ravensckar:

You must be a stupid naysayer for using RITUALISTIC to qualify a body of christ...for your information am a celestial prophet...for you to utter such callous statements to my church...your everlasting problems just started I bet you.

Re: Major Update On The Aboki (dogo) That Died In A Celestial Church-ajah by royaltunde(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=royaltunde post=123811447][/quote]
You must be a stupid naysayer for using RITUALISTIC to qualify a body of christ...for your information am a celestial prophet...for you to utter such callous statements to my church...your everlasting problems just started I bet you.

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics / Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.