Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival (15657 Views)

Meta Launches Threads, a Twitter Rival / Blogging: How Google Meta Tags Affect SEO / Ghanaian Teen Develops A Search Engine That Can Rival Google's Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Emu4life(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mumu Mark wants to own all the Social media platforms so he can trample on our freedom of speech. Instagram has already lost the war to Tiktok while Facebook is no longer interesting. Just dey play. Na only WhatsApp remain

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Ten06(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
He better be fast with it. The n*sense that guy is doing with Twitter is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by TheSuperX(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm not interested
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by dorcdave2019: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
ONPASSIVE is coming...
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
post=123727082:
Welcome to Social Media shenanigans.

With Nairaland we stand 🧍‍♀️ 💪 🙌 ❤️ 💯

Peter Obi we know
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by jaxxy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zuckerberg has been so desperate he keeps copying than being innovative and reviving fb from oblivion.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by dfrost: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
If the model is interesting, it will attract users.

Musk is really losing it, but then business is business.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Bluntemperor: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

One good thing about Democracy is Choice and Competition!
You dare not do that in North Korea or Russia - na Siberia you go rest for your years on earth!
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by ekukeku(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na TINUBU logo be dis o
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Balogunodua(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-65855603?

We welcome ya ideA!

I hate Trumpist Nd Bidenist 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Bmaster(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
post=123727082:
Welcome to Social Media shenanigans.

With Nairaland we stand 🧍‍♀️ 💪 🙌 ❤️ 💯
with nairaland you stand..,?
Or where you meant to say on nairaland i zone-b around ?
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Westerhoffe(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:
grin

What happened to Adamu Garba's Crowwe.

It crowed, collapsed, fainted, and stopped crowing.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Fearyourcreator: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
GboyegaD:
Healthy competition however, he should include other features Twitter doesn't have.
Like he did WhatsApp telegram
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
If its not twitter, its not twitter then forget about it!
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Maj196(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good. But if it's not Twitter it can never be Twitter. Thank you
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Topmaike007(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seun create a better platform for nairaland and migrate all your database to the new nairaland and let us have some rich features
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by SeriouslySense(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Don't like Facebook and that strange mental grin grin. Twitter is okay for me.

Unless for business work or professional work, i dont have time for Facebook.

Meta should stay grounded in the real world
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Ykc2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Facebook should go to hell small thing for Facebook dem don ban you for 13 days,common kill that snake I wrote they banned me

1 Like

Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by isabi2lof: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Padipadi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Twitter too should create Facebook rival. Am pissed with Facebook dishing too many adds and pages I m didn't subscribe to. Cos they know you like certain news, they keep pushing more n more to your face.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Risingblue008(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
E go hard to enter market ooo
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by untoldtruth: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
nawa4naija:
Yo you guys need to stop playing
Twitter is here to stay no matter the inconsistencies
Elon Musk is a master in business strategies

Meta abi Facebook is really going down if not for yahoo boys, Facebook would have lost more than the numbers they already lost to other social media platforms

Looks like EMs master business strategy is on a downlow when it comes to social media.
Gues how many people actually paid for Twitter blue? You'd be surprised at the number. He ended up dashing it to anyone with above 1M followers, denied it then ended up admitting it. What does that tell you?
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by nawa4naija(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
untoldtruth:

Looks like EMs master business strategy is on a downlow when it comes to social media.
Gues how many people actually paid for Twitter blue? You'd be surprised at the number. He ended up dashing it to anyone with above 1M followers, denied it then ended up admitting it. What does that tell you?
Lol
I just laughed at this bro
But all the same very informative
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by finallybusy: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na them know. All I care for is Whatsapp. Nairaland go soon tire me.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by rahmontech(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheMensch:
Una just wan choke Elon Musk to stupor abi angry
Everybody wants to compete with Twitter...is Twitter the only social media platform?
Abi can't they develop another one entirely?

Wetyn concern me sef lipsrsealed

They want to emulate the subscription based shii and start raking in money. Unfortunately it will never work like twitter. Ole ni ono Mark yen se
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mr Zuker. Can try all he wants no one, no one can rival Twitter, Twitter is king. Mark has lost facebook now he wants to invent something that looks like twiiter. Mr Musk is king!
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Dougad: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
With the failure of Metaverse, there suppose komot Zuckerberg from that CEO position.

10 billion dollars wasted and nothing to show for it
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by luluman: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-65855603?
Those anti competitive Nigerians will attack them as they did the Ekiti Guiness record breaker.
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by Anny69: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2023
TheMensch:
Una just wan choke Elon Musk to stupor abi angry
Everybody wants to compete with Twitter...is Twitter the only social media platform?
Abi can't they develop another one entirely?

Wetyn concern me sef lipsrsealed
😂😂
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by galantjoe(m): 3:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Mark zukwenike, mark should rest, stop acquiring more and more platforms, let him focus on existing one he acquired, there is no way one person will own all major social media platforms in the world.

Nawaoo, it is getting out of hand
Re: Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival by wowo2: 5:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one. Elon Musk was the first to go after Facebook when he said Twitter was being coded to offer calling function similar to Whatsapp.
Meta has to also do something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / Width Auto Resize To Fit Screen (CSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.