Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas (304 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Power Generator Betting Software / Solar Generator With Easy Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by NazoTimes(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anambra man devises means to convert petrol generators to gas-powered generators to beat exorbitant cost of petrol due to recent subsidy removal by government.

The man said he previously spent 6k daily on fueling his generator

But according to him a full 12kg of gas can now power the gen for upwards 10-14 days and costing about N 7K

Checkout the video below

https://twitter.com/afambugoodluck/status/1667863825851326464?s=46&t=L5b0pWI1W5xcAtpYgOzpwA

Re: Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by vastolord4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
I might risk the danger.. I can I get my gen converted?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by LikeAking: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
I no do.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by ndizzle(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fixing and testing mine tomorrow.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by MrBONE2(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2023
ndizzle:
Fixing and testing mine tomorrow.

Bwana please don't forget to give us feedback from da resultant test
Re: Subsidy Removal: Anambra Man Devises Means To Power Generator With Cooking Gas by ndizzle(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Started running on LNG fro 12:40 pm yesterday to 7pm and from 8am today till 7pm. We go again tomorrow. Its running on a 12.5kg worth of LNG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Reduce Smartphone Expenses / How To: Delete Your Google History / August Bonus At Lekcom Engineering Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.