Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City (14642 Views)

N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by shegra58: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Natural2Heal:

City Job is better. The lifestyle of village life is more suited for unskilled workers like farmers.

I won't advise a young vibrant youth to take a job located in a village.
farming job is not for unskilled

It requires some certain skill to be a farmer kiss
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by kelspinall(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
i choose villa
zero house rent,zero house bills
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Judolisco(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Go village oh.. Some people go soon start dey go huz from city... Things Don cost
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by jacobnel(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
You can decide to stay and work in your Village. As for me I prefer City than Village even if it is 80k job. I need my Peace of mind.
JuanDeDios:

There are opportunities in the village too - depending on what you want. And, oh, there are people in the villages working salary jobs too and nobody has plotted against them. This isn't 1940.

1 Like

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by itsene: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Which village?
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by gbolswag(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Village oh
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Cregon: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
City because
1. No body knows you so there will be lesser hatred and envy when you start progressing.
2. You may have better opportunities to advancing your career.
3. You get to make the right connections.
4. Well, its city...city life is beautiful

Village because
1. Cheaper food and housing.
2. You can easily make extra bucks doing small scale agro biz.
3. You are familiar with the environment so there is no JJC factor.
4. You may easily rank in the society if you play your cards right.

However, wickedness is real so wherever you go, mind your business, don't talk too much, don't drink too much, don't be predictable, don't forget God and don't enter into the arms of what killed Samson.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Hussein035: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:
Who even survive on 150k a month Omo 😲 Do you know you can make money in dollars by simply uploading football videos on YouTube and earn money while you SLEEP? (It takes only 10 minutes daily) let me teach you everything you need to know. See my WhatsApp in bio. I charge 1k only (No extra charges)

If we check very well now you may even be doing 50k/ month job. If this thing is really paying off I don't think you will be asking for 1k as training fee
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by JuanDeDios: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
jacobnel:
You can decide to stay and work in your Village. As for me I prefer City than Village even if it is 80k job. I need my Peace of mind.
I merely pointed out another side of the argument to balance it. You can live wherever the hell floats your boat.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Funny enough..... The city you dey rush go na some people village...
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by bazoodo: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:
Who even survive on 150k a month Omo 😲 Do you know you can make money in dollars by simply uploading football videos on YouTube and earn money while you SLEEP? (It takes only 10 minutes daily) let me teach you everything you need to know. See my WhatsApp in bio. I charge 1k only (No extra charges)
you make money in dollars and you here charging 1k??

1 Like

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by stanliwise(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:
Hunger bad o. You can make money, naim you dey strive for 1k daily

1 Like

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by stanliwise(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Trekkin:
100k salary per month in the village OR 150k salary per month in the city. give reasons please
If you’re still young and vibrant please go to the city. If you’re not as fast or strong as your youth day, just jejely find a way to live a sweet love in the village
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by SirLakes: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Stay in your village, contribute to the development of the village, play active role but don't pass your boundary make dem no use juju kill you.

Contest election and win.... from there enter city like a boss grin grin
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Solsix(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nah my village I dey, no house rent, feeding is relatively cheap. I get farm as side hustle work wey go commot me from village go city no go be small work. I forgot to tell u, I no dey pay house rent.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by maidaboi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Village
because you can be a millionaire by just farming
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Henrydata(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:

Go sleep.

You charge 1k. This shows you are poor

1 Like

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Henrydata(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
stanliwise:

Hunger bad o. You can make money, naim you dey strive for 1k daily

Thank you Jare.

No mind the poor guy
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Manna4Gurls: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
City will is always open for new opportunities. I know why you are disturbed. Na man u bi. Na hustle carry you dey go City. So minimize your expenditures, save more and everywhere go stew for you.

U try to find where dey pay u 100k . Jisike ✌️
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by na2016: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Trekkin:
100k salary per month in the village OR 150k salary per month in the city. give reasons please

Guy take that 100k in the village. Embrace farming too and other things the village has to provide and better your live. Most villages now in southern Nigeria have internet, water and electricity. I am not sure you need much again after getting these three The rush to the city isn't the best with just 50k difference.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by donrev(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
City....
I love city....
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by fabolouz1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
What is your definition of village ?
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Edoziesmart(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lol it depends on the village.
If it is a remote village then I advise you to take the city job.

But if the village is a happening area like my own village to be precise, then take the village work.

Village dey pass village sha
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by brightk(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Which kind village

If na village way doings dey then stay village

Some village ehnnnn doings dey well

I shock when I go visit my grandma for inside one village for Edo state for five days...imagine the village dey get light almost 24 hours in a day..
I shock. Them go bring the light by 9pm go take am the next day by 6pm then bring am again 9pm till the next day again 6pm

Bro I nor lie you ...I spend reach two weeks there without knowing

make two industries enter that place,,,, den the area come open, piple begin buy land and build houses.. dat light go vanish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by victme1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Natural2Heal:

City Job is better. The lifestyle of village life is more suited for unskilled workers like farmers.

I beg to differ. Farmers/Farming is a skilled enterprise.
If you do not have the wherewithal do not venture.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by SoliBayNG: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:

Advertise your hustle without making silly comments.. Who even knows if you have made 150k profit in the past two months.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by AlexJustin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nothing is sweeter than a Digital skill. Learn a digital skill today and embrace Financial Security. Join my free Whatsapp class here. Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by ceejayluv(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
I'd suggest staying put in the Village for now but upskill and keep yourself updated via the internet and lookout for further opportunities.
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by fmonigent(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:
E easy for you to make dollars nah you dey nairaland dey beg for 1k.
This life sef
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by enomakos(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Which 150k job in the village?
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by Danielomisco(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maxikenna:
so na the 1k u dey charge people make u reacher than those earning 150k?mshewsss
Re: N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City by statesman6: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Natural2Heal:

It depends on individual. They're many opportunities in the village that your 100k monthly payment can turn to 500k. You spend less in the village, you can buy many agricultural products and supply it to the city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng / Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.