Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours (48561 Views)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Main reason many people don't share their business secrets wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Bfly: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you can cook, you sef go and register. Na everybody dey do wetin go favour am. There is no law stopping him. Please. If e hammer na in way be that. So stop criticizing. You sef, wetin you don do?
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Cantonese: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Delphi:
This scenario that is playing out in Nigeria now where every tom, dick and harry wants to cook and surpass Hilda's time is typical of Nigerians' mentality. No originality at all, just copy-cat ideology!. No one wants to create a niche for oneself but just wants to imitate. Once one does something extraordinaire every other person copies. This is so nauseating.

Na some people.

Play music dem copy am.
Sell pure water dem copy am.
Sell cloth dem copy am.
Drive motor dem copy am.
So so copy copy for everything.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by imagrg(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
These people dey make Oyinbo laugh at us.

People dey excel in technological innovation we are happy cooking food for 140 hours.

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
They should do something else.

Until one of them slump and die when trying to break record.

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Season of Chefism.....
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
One person trying to break record will kill himself or herself
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by juman(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
I want to cook for ten straight days.
Be watchful.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by dyera(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
BitCraftman:
No other record can be broken apart from cooking?

No invention again o.

The worst thing is that, there are several dozen different kinds of cooking record that these cooks can attempt, but no it must be cook a ton. If you ask me I think these ones just want to trend, as in they are trying to catch the Hilda Bici cruise.

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by MrAmbrose(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seems like this marathon cooking is now the new oil money, must they copy Hilda?
Anyways nothing will beat the original.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by fohlarp: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is not competition abeg,its all about wot can u do? Can u also do dis since u are already in line,not dt am not a caterer jst ventured cos of fame d person mt fail.but dts d season of cookery no carry last abeg,if u in line,youths jst showg dr strength n capacity,we not lazy men
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by staga: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Delphi:
This scenario that is playing out in Nigeria now where every tom, dick and harry wants to cook and surpass Hilda's time is typical of Nigerians' mentality. No originality at all, just copy-cat ideology!. No one wants to create a niche for oneself but just wants to imitate. Once one does something extraordinaire every other person copies. This is so nauseating.

Truly nauseating. No originality. Just copy copy copy.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Brownshoe: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Make you sha no slump.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Alliswell248: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Memeni:
Why must the backstabbing always come from the wasterland....are they cursed or what

The sky is too big for all birds to fly without colliding.
Live and let's live.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by obinna58(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
But he doesn’t have big ass and boobs
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Workch: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
atobs4real:
9ja my country.
Filled with human resources.
what's resourceful about cooking marathon?
You people are very useless in this country
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by oneTIMEman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Naija book of records.... it's time for us to start our own record. Record keeping
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Workch: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
imagrg:
These people dey make Oyinbo laugh at us.

People dey excel in technological innovation we are happy cooking food for 140 hours.
lol, see the kind record wey homo sapiens dey celebrate for 21th century 😂😂
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Goodman2023: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lawalemi:
Una dey kolo o. Hilda has opened the door for you copy cats

Hilda was not the first...you got to know about it through Hilda doesn't mean others should not try...
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Maj196(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na everything Naija people dey cast. Them go later give Hilda sef hbp
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by zelnababa(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol
Very many people are like that - They can't think for themselves and come up with their own ideas, they can only copy and at best modify what others have done.
lolz the current holder is still alive ooo, Hilda is not one that starts it.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Workch: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bar1941:
Even the organizers of Guinness book of record will be laughing at this act of stupidity, no wonder they don't even do anything about the one broken by that big aşs Baci.
funniest thing is that majority of Nigerians can't even understand the level of disgrace this is bringing.
It's showcasing our gross inability to actually break relavant records. We feast on nonsense and misplaced priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nazgul:
I posted this on the Dammy thread, and I'll post it here.

This is one attitude of Nigerians I hate. That record has been lying idle for years and none of them ever thought of breaking it. There are also many Guinness world records currently being held by Nigerians but because none gave the holders the kind of publicity Baci has been getting, no one is attempting to break it.

But because Baci started getting publicity and contracts here and there, boom, everyone suddenly wants to challenge the record so they too can hammer like her.

If you go to a community without a pure water factory and open one, and business start booming, after some months everyone would want to open their own factory. Even the ones who would use their palour as factory. Within months the business would be saturated and everyone would stop making money.

We lack creativity in this country. Just some bunch of opportunists trying to ride on the hard work of others.
Very true o. Ordinary Nairaland that I started prophesying on, people started opening similar monikers to copy me. It's not like I'm even receiving money from what I'm doing o. We too de copy copy for this our country.

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by HRMK: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Its now meaningless!!!!!!!
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Delphi:
Tallesty1:
That is Nigerians for you. Do one thing and succeed, and everyone will rush in like a swarm of ants. There is this street here with no kiosk/provision store for years, then one woman opened one, and it became popular. The next thing we knew, there were more than 10 stores in that street alone. The POS business is another example. There is a POS for every family now.

The only reason why I love this one if it is real is the fact that it will make Dammy and other Nigerians who supporting her see themselves in a mirror. We have been trying to make them see the nonsense they're doing and supporting respectively but they wouldn't allow common sense to prevail
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by officialfestus(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nazgul:

This is one attitude of Nigerians I hate. That record has been lying idle for years and none of them ever thought of breaking it. There are also many Guinness world records currently being held by Nigerians but because none gave the holders the kind of publicity Baci has been getting, no one is attempting to break it.

But because Baci started getting publicity and contracts here and there, boom, everyone suddenly wants to challenge the record so they too can hammer like her.

If you go to a community without a pure water factory and open one, and business start booming, after some months everyone would want to open their own factory. Even the ones who would use their palour as factory. Within months the business would be saturated and everyone would stop making money.

We lack creativity in this country. Just some bunch of opportunists trying to ride on the hard work of others.

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Ifebi82: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Imagine if those people that want to break this records are Igbos, Yorubas won't let people hear word again. They will telling who cares to listen how Igbos are enemy of South.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by TheMostComplex1: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na publicity them dey find make una leave them alone
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Memeni:
Why must the backstabbing always come from the wasterland....are they cursed or what
Wasteland where your people flourish? Even Hilda herself staged her show in wasteland. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nazgul:

It's a copy copy copy cat world we live in.

So don't fret over it.

It's a shame; but then, it is the reality.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
patrotic9gerian:

If you believe that attaining publicity is a simple task, then I challenge you to go out and pursue it. Hilda, with great courage, has shattered a world record, and it is truly admirable to witness more Nigerians finding inspiration in her bravery to break even more records. We should wholeheartedly support and encourage all Nigerians who courageously strive to put our country on the global stage. This serves as undeniable confirmation that Nigerian youths are far from lazy, as unfairly labeled by the former president, but rather they are incredibly hardworking and driven individuals. If I were in BAT position, I would swiftly travel from ABUJA to Ekiti, share a lunch with Dami, and promptly return back to Abuja. It is crucial to foster an environment that nurtures the creativity and entrepreneurial spirit of our youth, enabling Nigeria's long-term economic growth to rival that of developed nations. Healthy competition is essential for our nation's future. The Nigerian entertainment industry has achieved global recognition due to fierce competition and the unwavering determination of our youth. Let us continue to support any courageous Nigerian who aspires to leave a lasting legacy for future generations.
grin grin grin
This is not competition but copycat due to lack of creativity. This type of rubbish shouldn't be encouraged at all
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Truthsoldier(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is madness,get the fuvk outta here edioootts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.