Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy (41076 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Hilda Baci 'Spent Over β‚¦β€Ž80m' For Her Cookathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Swissli(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
adioolayi:
Hilda ...free spirited...devoid of jealousy and hatred.

It's another level of fulfilment for her, seeing her own feat has inspired another person to take on greater challenge.

It's a good one from Hilda.
That's Because She Already Got What She Wants, It Was Never About Breaking The Record
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Joebryan(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dammy doesn't have big nyash so she wouldn't blow the way Hilda Baci blew. Nigerian men are perverts and judge a woman by her sexuality.

This I have seen.

Lol...Are you being serious right now?

Is it just the perverted Nigerian men that blew Hilda?

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
You sure say you talk this thing from your mind?
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by CaptainFM1: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dammy doesn't have big nyash so she wouldn't blow the way Hilda Baci blew. Nigerian men are perverts and judge a woman by her sexuality.

This I have seen.

Nigerian men think with their pinis. I will be honest I only took interest in this Hilda story, not because of the cooking stress she gave herself but because she's a sxxy supermodel.

She self no do the challenge because she wants to enter Guinness world record, but because she want to sell her BBL yansh and plastic oranges. I swear, if I get money, she go be on my plate tonight.
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by adaperry25: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
kolafolabi:
As if she meant all what she said ... Shior
what would u have wanted she said
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Ashawoman82: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
emperordelis:
This Dammy sef,you no even allow our big yansh Hilda enjoy her fame,you wan go outdo her records,blackman and him wicked way of thinking..
even if she break, she won't gain shit, GWR na nothing, Hilda was just fortunate to. Gain fame from it... While Hilda could get endorsement with her large followers and name, this dammy will just be an ordinary Nigerian that broke a GW record.

2 Likes

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Lincton: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is a good spirit Chef Hilda, I almost dislike the attitude of the new chef.
But I can see that you are without bitterness towards anyone.
You're a queen.

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by kareemkamil(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria youths never think of going to technology no, but mere social activities is paramount to them. Lazy youths.
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Tmb78(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Factfinder1:
It will soon turn to a tribal war....... Anything wey Yoruba don involve just forget am
And yet your people are the ones not only rubbishing the girl herself but her tribe as well.

There is something I have noticed between SS and SE peeps sha
and that's the maturity of the SS people
They don't have guile
See the way Hilda herself responded and encouraged Dammy?

It's what has played out time and time again
You should learn from them
Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This one too has turned to motivational speaker
You see this is the problem;. If she said something else you would have have said is jealousy, waiting una really want?

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by diplomat058(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
cheesy
The cretin called Dammy should look for one mamaPUT restaurant and start an industrial attachment first before wanting to become like Hilda.
Nonsense copycat . Person just dey breal record finish e never even start to the reap the benefits, this ozuor from no where came with her ngbeke legs to rubish her effort's. Nansense

You called her a cretin for daring to compete? Only a fool can comment like this. I can tell your brain is dehydrated of sense. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by deyplay: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
emperordelis:
This Dammy sef,you no even allow our big yansh Hilda enjoy her fame,you wan go outdo her records,blackman and him wicked way of thinking..
she tried but look like a skit
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by emperordelis(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
deyplay:
she tried but look like a skit
Thank God
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
wman:
Dammy is actually a joker. She didn't apply to Guinness. She slept at night. She charged for the food instead of the food being free. Her lifestream kept cutting off especially at night. She flouted various rules.
Don't mind that wanna be notice me, you can imagine her turning off gas to pick beans 🀣 and also reducing the heat of the gas just to perboil rice for 3hours... cheesy

She just dey play ni... cheesy
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by bukatyne(f): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This one too has turned to motivational speaker

What else do you want Hilda to do?

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Espelbengz(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one beautiful Hilda, but this should have come earlier though!
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by essentialone(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2023
South South, we all supported our sister Hilda Bassey, But Yorubas in South West have refused to support their own sister Dammy.

No wonder with all their education na mud house and brown roofs full their villages.

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Pimine: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Best way to see things jare....

No be everytime ...Jealousy, Jealousy...

The record was set by someone...someone else should be inspired to break it
Abi o. People just get overly emotional and confrontational for no reason.
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by texannaija: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Make we all just dey β€œwhine” ourselves for this country….Everybody go dey alright - if you believe ooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by tiswell(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2023
visijo:
If my salary is 30k how much am l supposed to give you in a month as my beautiful girlfriend πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„βœοΈ
75naira
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Hatrick01: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by MatrixCircle: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Na to just cook for one year so that everyone will go an sit down and leave all this cook this and that.
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by babydioku(f): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Afonjas and jealousy

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by SisterAnn(f): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
You wanna break record?

Can you count single grain from 800 bags of rice..

Just in 3 hrs
Very doable.

If you want break record, go fence your village.

Otedollar no fence him village.

Abacha no fence im village.

Obi no fence im village

Babangida no fence im village

Tinubu no fence im village

Dangote no fence im village

Jonathan no fence im village

Adeleke no fence im village

If you want break record, go fence your village.

2 Likes

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by SisterAnn(f): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Na to just cook for one year so that everyone will go an sit down and leave all this cook this and that.
If you wan break record, go fence your village.
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by DesChyko: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Factfinder1:
It will soon turn to a tribal war....... Anything wey Yoruba don involve just forget am

Oh, but it had already. But it's not about Yoruba; it's personality.

Tmb78:
And yet your people are the ones not only rubbishing the girl herself but her tribe as well.

Rubbishing her tribe? Day just break for your side so I no blame you. Perhaps it's some of your people who really need to know the difference between SS and SE more. We've seen they confused both then and now, depending on the agenda being pursued.

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by kingriches2005: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2023
ManWater:
Why is everyone focused on how long & not how well?
Who will like to marry a wife that can spend 120hrs cooking tasteless dishes.
Help me ask them oo

1 Like

Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2023
4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9xAjTZqN0
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Whiteychi4: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
This kind of competition is not done by just you and your family, the said Dammy didn't take time to plan and get big brands support (like Knor, Tasty Tom, Gino etc ) or gather enough money (like cooking with a gas cooker non stop). Hilda took months and years to plan that's why she was able to pull crowd (not her looks but proper preparation) Dammy just jumped out of nowhere because Hilda did it. Success is difficult without preparation.

Meanwhile The same phone you use to catch cruise and gist can actually be used to make money online with the same internet and sites you spend your time in and fetch you dollars. Learn more https:///nt6dr4
Re: 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy by Denoh68: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=123730640]It will soon turn to a tribal war....... Anything wey Yoruba don involve just forget am [/quotWHY ARE THE YORUBAS SO ENVIOUS OF OTHERS PROGRESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed This Rat Last Night! / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.