Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success (19531 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup / Finally!! Premier League Club On The Verge Of £300m Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Seunfretty: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:

Ferguson was in 70s recovered from a heart attack make e no retire. With ur anus brain

Man U became a dominant force with academy plays not merchinaries like Pepe uses. Beckham, Scholes, Giggs , Neville etc all academy and the core of the 99 team. Make Pep try am. He goes to teams wit unlimited budget. He can get any player in the world and they won’t drag price.

Why do you think Premier league has 115 charges against Man city for irregularities.

Even UEFA banned team from Champions league before they appealed for faking revenue and laundering.

Man city was already win the league with Mancini and Pellegrini before Guardiola

To ur stupid question of coaches. Have u heard of Bryan robson? Mark Hughes , Ole . At least 32 ppl have become coaches from Under SAF.

Will u go sit down please...who told u faguraon didn't have the fund to buy the best and didn't even have the beat then....he had Rooney...Rooney and Giggs in just one attack .and kept strengthening every season with likes of Nani...Kagawa...and Tevez and more ..this are elite attackees far better than the sets city ever had ...

Small time u people will say it took him 7 years to win champions league...please how many years did it take Ferguson to win one...how long did it take him to win one league..

How many league had Ferguson won in his 40s sir...how many champions league did he win in his 40s also...this same pep destroyed his pompous squad ..played them out of the pitch and baba almost pissed his pants ..or ave forgotten how baba was shaking on the sideline...

IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS.. Fergusons record will be a joke beside pep ..that man is nt even in his late 40s

8 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by dontiky: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:

Ferguson was in 70s recovered from a heart attack make e no retire. With ur anus brain

Man U became a dominant force with academy plays not merchinaries like Pepe uses. Beckham, Scholes, Giggs , Neville etc all academy and the core of the 99 team. Make Pep try am. He goes to teams wit unlimited budget. He can get any player in the world and they won’t drag price.

Why do you think Premier league has 115 charges against Man city for irregularities.

Even UEFA banned team from Champions league before they appealed for faking revenue and laundering.

Man city was already win the league with Mancini and Pellegrini before Guardiola

To ur stupid question of coaches. Have u heard of Bryan robson? Mark Hughes , Ole . At least 32 ppl have become coaches from Under SAF.
na back of tv this one dey follow watch football. Which academy players you dey talk. Man U signed the best players at that time with record transfers to win the treble. Sheringham Andy cole ole jap stamp we’re all records signings Ferguson made to win. Van Persie bebatov anderson

6 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Chidolalar: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Ade1177:

Brother
A team with iniesta. Xavi and MESSI
At their very prime

Haaland. De bryune infact the full city starting 11 and bench

Can do wonders

But yh
He's fortunate to manage them

But the players make it easy

If guardiola manage the rubbish players in united
He will just be rolling on the floor with anger because those players can't deliver his tactics
If it is by spending, Why is man UTD and Chelsea not winning like man city after spending more than city? Kids like u will just come online to type shit and trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Tijani009: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:

Look at Newcastle they were almost been relegated until Saudi Arabia bought them.

Now Eddie Howe too is looking like a genius.
From next season onwards they will be contenders for Premier league and Champions league.

A team facing relegation was a top 4 contender within months.

Just shows you that money can make someone look like a world class coach.

Let Guardiola go and coach getafe or Norwich city let’s see if he can win premiership back to back.

How much did newcastle spend Sometimes it take a good coach to inspire

1 Like

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Manna4Gurls: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Today's football is all about money

1 Like

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by MamaletASO: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Those who cannot endure and accept the pain of defeat in elections do not deserve the joy of victory when it is their turn to triumph.

Obi d town crier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:

Look at Newcastle they were almost been relegated until Saudi Arabia bought them.

From next season onwards they will be contenders for Premier league and Champions league.

Let Guardiola go and coach getafe or Norwich city let’s see if he can win premiership back to back.

Newcastle spent and it showed within a year, City spent it is showing but United spending since 2016 is not showing. Pls tell us if Arab money is more special than where United get there own from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by obynoceaser: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Almiron:
ogun kee your papa, na stray dogs go chop his corpse

I know you're an orphan but stop insulting other people's parents. Grow up
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Michcole: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Olat4421:
u people never Seize to amaze me infact disgust me, when he first came to ma city u same people says he can’t dominate premier leagues nw he won 4 league in just six season u Also says he can’t win d champions league without Messi nw he did nw come again dat he can’t win d league With Bournemouth or Sheffield united. Is like u are on colos, infact any reasonable person does not even to argue with u continue next time tell him to come to Nigeria nd win d championship league with Kwara united before u believe he is a great coach,

In addition, they said he can not do it on a wet cold night in Tottenham
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Ashawoman82:
e easy, why psg never win champions league with all their billions... If u don't have any sensible thing to say, better shut the Bleep up..ode
Money is not everything. City has a good coach and is the secret behind their success not money. As you have mentioned PSG, UNITED, have spent a lot for the past 10 years but they don't have much to show for it because of good coaches.

2 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Ertugrul: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
This period has been horrible for messi/guardiola haters...abeg make una no kee una sef... Messi win world cup, pep win treble, wetin una wan talk again,

4 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by guru90: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Man city made me proud last Sat.
Since My Club Man U can't.....

4 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Whenever You Are Sick This Is What You Must Do.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_XMPU6zSA
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Manna4Gurls: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2023
I don't know WHY African fanbase are so dumb. U wey no dey correct shishi carry matter 4 head. Other clubs dey chill for one hotel dey flex and money dey flow 4 their accounts. Wetin una sabi na noise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Komu1048(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Whyme24:
the City manager said. “There are teams that win the Champions League and after one or two seasons disappear. This is what you have to avoid.”
Wetin chelshit do Pep

By someone who spent 1.06 billion pounds just to lift UCL. Pls how much did di mateo or tuchel spent to have UCL. The joke is on guo

2 Likes

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by obynoceaser: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Almiron:
Ogun kee your papa once again, now fvck off my mention
Stop showing your waywardness on social media, it won't take you anywhere. Okpo

1 Like

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by 2dominate: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Almiron:
Why did Ferguson retired at Man Utd, why e no go to Everton or QPR, you dey reason with your anus.

They are called Elite coaches for a reason, you don't become an Elite coach by chance or luck, na result of your previous achievements, years of hardwork, hardluck, pain, victory...

Pep has done this in 3 different leagues. ferguson will die and be remembered as a local champion.

Guess what?? It was easier for Pep in England, no Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, he created new monsters, even assistants wey learn under him don turn Elite coaches, abeg name a single one from SAF side, none cos he's a fraud, Epl referees dey his pocket, damn no VAR. Saf na Pep's bitch

Cry harder loser
Why put Ten Hag pics for there na im spend all those money?
And also his first season is better than peps first so let's see how things go.

1 Like

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by AImiron: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2023
2dominate:

Why put Ten Hag pics for there na im spend all those money?
And also his first season is better than peps first so let's see how things go.
I believe the context is clear enough. Oh you called a worthless shayo cup an achievement lmao, if na wetin he dey win for Ajax be that una go sign am?

Dey play. Top4 will be his achievements next season as usual, na man united's priority every season be that.

If Liverpool no rebuild and pick form, City will win yhe EPL again
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by AImiron: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Komu1048:

By someone who spent 1.06 billion pounds just to lift UCL. Pls how much did di mateo or tuchel spent to have UCL. The joke is on guo
You guys thrive on own fake news, even in the last decade na Man utd spend £1B, wake up to real life. Try to do research next time so you no go dey cap

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by MrPOTUS: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Komu1048:

Moróns like u keep lying and inflating figures.

Na your family contribute the 1.06b give am??

Show us where he spent up to 1.06 billion or STFU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by 2dominate: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2023
AImiron:
I believe the context is clear enough. Oh you called a worthless shayo cup an achievement lmao, if na wetin he dey win for Ajax be that una go sign am?

Dey play. Top4 will be his achievements next season as usual, na man united's priority every season be that.

If Liverpool no rebuild and pick form, City will win yhe EPL again
Please remind me what did pep win in his first season with that super city squad, please give Ten Hag some breathing space he has improved the team.
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Raf4: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:

Money, especially the Arab oil money, has taken over football. The bigger your money bag, the higher your chances of winning trophies.
From epl to la liga to league 1 to uefa, it's always oil money spoilt brats that win, with exception of only Liverpool fc.
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by 2dominate: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Moróns like u keep lying and inflating figures.

Na your family contribute the 1.06b give am??

Show us where he spent up to 1.06 billion or STFU.
He spent that much what is meant by net spending is that sales are deducted. City were able to sell players at high prices also.
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by AImiron: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2023
2dominate:

Please remind me what did pep win in his first season with that super city squad, please give Ten Hag some breathing space he has improved the team.
Oh, He finished ahead his City rivals, who couldn't make top4 after spending millions .

Should we talk about what happened the following season, i guess dont need a reminder. Winning a useless shayo cup, that most elite teams played with their second team isnt an achievement.

During the FA cup, Man City second goalkeeper played against united. That's the strength, depth and quality of the team, spending far less than Man united in the market
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Stippy: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Almiron:
cry harder.. I need more of your tears

Leave that ol make he dey jonse himself.

Meanwhile I hope you are supporting Halland and Kdb for this year balloon d'or.

Are you sure you are a real city fans?
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by AImiron: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Stippy:

Leave that ol make he dey jonse himself.

Meanwhile I hope you are supporting Halland and Kdb for this year balloon d'or.

Are you sure you are a real city fans?

If you've been following my comments here, i think youd know the answer. Im a Barcelona fan first, MessiFC second, then Pep stan, so that explains why im supporting City. Haalaaand will never smell Balloon dor prize award this season, his time will come. Messi has already won this year's award, it's done and dusted.
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Stippy: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
AImiron:
If you've been following my comments here, i think youd know the answer. Im a Barcelona fan first, MessiFC second, then Pep stan, so that explains why im supporting City. Haalaaand will never smell Balloon dor prize award this season, his time will come. Messi has already won this year's award, it's done and dusted.

Pessi and penaldo fans una nor dey tire.

Person win 1 wc
Person win treble, Champions league golden boot, European golden boot and they nor go give am. Haha
Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Carlyboi(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
gameova:
Good morning nairalanders

I'm sorry for posting this here but hunger is very real and the fuel subsidy removal isn't helping as where I'm working (Manual labor)for someone the tf price tripled and I can no longer afford it. Please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. God bless.

Acc details: 07 25 00 93 40 Access bank

And if you have any job for me in Ebonyi state I can be reached on 09 0 258 78 907. God bless

Sent you a lil sum. Kindly make the most of it.

1 Like

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by AImiron: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Stippy:

Pessi and penaldo fans una nor dey tire.

Person win 1 wc
Person win treble, Champions league golden boot, European golden boot and they nor go give am. Haha
if na by that logic, na Ribbery suppose win 2013 balloon dor.

There's no need to be emotionally, football prize award is based on statistics. Gundogan won City the FA, while Rodri won the UCL.

He's just 22, plenty balloon dor is waiting for him, definitely gonna win it before Mbappe.

You probably watch the back of your TV or don't watch City games at all. In the squad they play as a team, they are all extraordinary and exceptional players.

I don't want to get banned, pls leave no more mention cos i wont shalaye like this anymore. Adios

Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by Soso990240(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2023
quickly:
Let Guardiola turn Everton or Bournemouth to win premier leagues b4 i can call him the supremo coach.

When ur team is already wining premiership and then u add Real Madrid quality of players like Haaland akanji etc what does any one expect.
u be mugu.. apart from Debruyne, tell me any player in that team that Pep didn't buy. He came in, sold most players, brought in his own team, won and u are here crying. Chelsea spent £611 just this past season, yet they finished on the 11 th position. Man united spent Over 1 billion since Pep came to England, what have they won?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella / NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Onikan Stadium Ahead Of Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.