Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account (726 Views)

GOOGLE CONSOLE ACCOUNT / Google Console Account Needed / Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Bjkhaleed(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hello guys,

Please which online card can be used to purchase a Google console account. My guy I do send money to usually help me with his bank dollar card. Notwithstanding, he usually delays the purchase after receiving the money and do charge me with higher rate.

Now, I want to be relief. Please can recommendation of a good, low rate, reliable and acceptable online card you have used as a developer/publisher to purchase a console account from Google.
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by foxxydude: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Payday
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Bjkhaleed(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
foxxydude:
Payday
Please have you successfully use it to purchase a console before?
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by foxxydude: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Bjkhaleed:

No but payday VC is the most stable VC in Naija and the preferred VC to purchase online for now.
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Smartixy(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Bjkhaleed:

It’s working, just bought one today
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Bjkhaleed(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Depro0004: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Bjkhaleed:
Hello guys,

Please which online card can be used to purchase a Google console account. My guy I do send money to usually help me with his bank dollar card. Notwithstanding, he usually delays the purchase after receiving the money and do charge me with higher rate.

Now, I want to be relief. Please can recommendation of a good, low rate, reliable and acceptable online card you have used as a developer/publisher to purchase a console account from Google.

Search for Paylign on google or Apple store. To verify your card, google will make a small charge to the card attaching a code to the description which you will enter on the console to verify the card and then you set.
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Bjkhaleed(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Depro0004:

Search for Paylign on google or Apple store. To verify your card, google will make a small charge to the card attaching a code to the description which you will enter on the console to verify the card and then you set.

Your words are encoded. Please be more comprehensive.
Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Smartixy:

It’s working, just bought one today
Abeg I'm having some issue when trying to do google console identity verification.
I'm seeing a different country (United States) and it can't be changed.

Re: Which Online Card Can Be Used to Purchase a Google Console Account by Bjkhaleed(m): 12:34am On Feb 03
Hello guys

I buy Google Console Account at a reasonable price. If you have any available for sale, please write me on my Gmail and WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook.

Bolajiaalabi@gmail.com
+2349082831771
@Bjkhaleed
Bolaji A Alabi.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

New Office Application / Need Information About Jidaw / Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.