Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC (23893 Views)

Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / Labour Accepts Deregulation As Government Halts Hike In Electricity Tariffs / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by chuose: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ugm has imprisoned you today.
Cowards that can't defend themselves from illiterate ugm.
A skull is not a mineral angry
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by Ray07(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

It will take years?!! How many years?!!

Sigh... Nigeria is irredeemable sir!

This is not Pessimism! This is a reality check!
The end.
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by Asswipemod: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too massive
Even the estimated billing way them dey collect nor dey go the appropriate accounts and them nor dey record am

Them dey share am for office by the ogas
We all are corrupt in this country
We are only pretending to be angry about corruption because we are not the one carrying out the corruption

I'm gonna hasten up on my book " the criminality in every Nigerian "

😩😩😩😩😩
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by erico2k2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Fashola the rocket scientist on my mind. Enlightened failure.
That one fall people hand ghaani,make E go enjoy E retirement jeje

1 Like

Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by echiele(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
In my area, olubunmi afolabi street, Princess Eneni street, Tunde dada, idowu and the rest all at victory estate Iba no light. Their reasons is that we don't have prepaid meter and we don't pay enough bills. But others in front like hyacent street, Nbamara hospital and akanni street etc enjoy power. What a shame.
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by JagabanBorgu: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingLennon:

You're talking like a mediocre. Am not also talking about corruption, it's a normal thing. Am talking about how a rich country like Nigeria cannot enjoy atleast 20 hours constant electricity despite the privatization
Only a mediocre uses "am" instead of "I'm"
That's not what u are talking about, u talking about how a rich country like Nigèria is privatizing electricity whereas richer countries like UK, US privatized electricity.
U also made mention of how a small country like Gambia or Gabon is having more steady electricity compared to Nigeria.
Smaller societies with less industries requires lesser resources to electrify a society.
When u want to make comparisons, learn to make it well that's my point.
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by DigitB: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too massive
Even the estimated billing way them dey collect nor dey go the appropriate accounts and them nor dey record am

Them dey share am for office by the ogas
We all are corrupt in this country
We are only pretending to be angry about corruption because we are not the one carrying out the corruption

I'm gonna hasten up on my book " the criminality in every Nigerian "

I'd love to have a copy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by KingLennon(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Only a mediocre uses "am" instead of "I'm"
That's not what u are talking about, u talking about how a rich country like Nigèria is privatizing electricity whereas richer countries like UK, US privatized electricity.
U also made mention of how a small country like Gambia or Gabon is having more steady electricity compared to Nigeria.
Smaller societies with less industries requires lesser resources to electrify a society.
When u want to make comparisons, learn to make it well that's my point.
I know people like you, you belong to the myopic and sentimental group of people we have in this country. I can't ignore the fact that many of them have underlying mental problems, which I don't think you have (or maybe do). People like you love your oppresors. You are seeing the truth but you want to twist it. From 2014 when we started privatization to date, can you openly say there's an improvement? Your president comes in and invite more bodies to come in and ruin the sector even more and you are happy. You are letting the small 10k they paid you to cloud your reasoning. Wake up man and keep your corrections to yourself. Don't quote me again, enjoy the disaster u created...smiley
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by JagabanBorgu: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingLennon:

I know people like you, you belong to the myopic and sentimental group of people we have in this country. I can't ignore the fact that many of them have underlying mental problems, which I don't think you have (or maybe do). People like you love your oppresors. You are seeing the truth but you want to twist it. From 2014 when we started privatization to date, can you openly say there's an improvement? Your president comes in and invite more bodies to come in and ruin the sector even more and you are happy. You are letting the small 10k they paid you to cloud your reasoning. Wake up man and keep your corrections to yourself. Don't quote me again, enjoy the disaster u created...smiley
This is the good thing about u Obi followers, u are not difficult to find out, always hiding behind a thought that u want a prosperous country and then next comment u start with political talks.
I keep reminding u that ur initial comment is fIawed.
A country as rich as Nigèria shouldn't be using privatized electricity, hello, richer countries uses privatized electricity, UK, US which u all love to call "saner climes" run on privatized energy.
U comparing Nigèria to Guinea or Gabon that "even small Gabon...", Commóñ sènsè should have told u it's easier to supply light to a smaller enclave with lesser demands.
U are not making a point, just going emotional as usual.
If u are so ûséIèss that u need to be paid 10k before u think, sorry, I am not like that.
The GEJ u support started this whole privatization sh*t, didn't he?
Did he do it right?
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Raf4:

I know if they ask you now, you will say that Fashola is the Minister of Power

Was he ever? Especially in this APC government.

Ignorance is not a good trait bro
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by Puppetmaster08(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Adabestseason post=123745671][/quote]

Interested?
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by Goddyrichie(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
harsysky:
Even before this news came out, I have known that these people , together with our Government, have been defrauding us right from time immemorial. Nobody at the helm of Government needs to be celebrated. They are all the same. Eating from where they didn't sow, and the Nigerians, I think are strong minded people, are praising failures upon failures when these mean peeps give their own definition of best of 0.5% out of 100%. When anyone ask me what the problem of Nigeria is, I have no definite answer than to think that we all are the devil the white are praying against. We are wicked and mean to one another. Love hasn't crossed our hearts
I will never forget those words 💯
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by KingLennon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

This is the good thing about u Obi followers, u are not difficult to find out, always hiding behind a thought that u want a prosperous country and then next comment u start with political talks.
I keep reminding u that ur initial comment is fIawed.
A country as rich as Nigèria shouldn't be using privatized electricity, hello, richer countries uses privatized electricity, UK, US which u all love to call "saner climes" run on privatized energy.
U comparing Nigèria to Guinea or Gabon that "even small Gabon...", Commóñ sènsè should have told u it's easier to supply light to a smaller enclave with lesser demands.
U are not making a point, just going emotional as usual.
If u are so ûséIèss that u need to be paid 10k before u think, sorry, I am not like that.
The GEJ u support started this whole privatization sh*t, didn't he?
Did he do it right?
The US that privatises her power sector, haven't u seen the structure they've put in place? Haven't u seen or read that their Government has a certain percentage of shares in that sector? Haven't u seen they are bodies put in place to check and balance their power sector? In other words, you can't be charged at a higher rate. What policies have ur president put in place? Ur president is leaving us at the mercy of private distributors and u are happy sad. U don't read and u don't reason but u come to a forum like this to disgrace urself. Go and read about the power sector in America....
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by JagabanBorgu: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingLennon:

The US that privatises her power sector, haven't u seen the structure they've put in place? Haven't u seen or read that their Government has a certain percentage of shares in that sector? Haven't u seen they are bodies put in place to check and balance their power sector? In other words, you can't be charged at a higher rate. What policies have ur president put in place? Ur president is leaving us at the mercy of private distributors and u are happy sad. U don't read and u don't reason but u come to a forum like this to disgrace urself. Go and read about the power sector in America....
A country as rich as Nigèria shouldn't be running on privatized power sector, this was your initial statement, bending it now because I made u understand that US and UK which are far richer than Nigèria are running private sector electricity is Iamè.
I would have engaged about structures put in place but if I do that now.
I am giving life to ur Iamè method of escaping through the back door when ur Iamè anaIyses have been found wanting.

1 Like

Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by masamuel: 2:59am On Jun 13, 2023
The biggest cankerworm in Nigeria......... Corruption
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by KingLennon(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

A country as rich as Nigèria shouldn't be running on privatized power sector, this was your initial statement, bending it now because I made u understand that US and UK which are far richer than Nigèria are running private sector electricity is Iamè.
I would have engaged about structures put in place but if I do that now.
I am giving life to ur Iamè method of escaping through the back door when ur Iamè anaIyses have been found wanting.
So u are now realising your loopholes? I don't support privatization of our power sector....
Re: ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC by JagabanBorgu: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingLennon:

So u are now realising your loopholes? I don't support privatization of our power sector....
Ur statement is the one with loopholes.
But online experts never learn, they never agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.