Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... (56836 Views)

Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) / I Love Big Carrots Like This! / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Poske95(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Slynation:
Oga keep kwayet if you don't know....The first time I took that combo, my dick was standing carelessly all day long!!

You said, your....mmmmiiiiii!!!!!!
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by xesehe: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Same here
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by nihinlade(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Same as my daughter and I.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by LegitDeals247: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
G
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by SPAMBOX7: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I love this combo below so so much. It is my cocaine. I love it so much. If three days go by without taking this I won't feel alright. I can cross seven rivers and seven seas to go get this. That's how bad I love it.

Who takes this combo too? Who has tried it before?

This is;
Tiger nuts (aya),
Dates ( dabino),
Coconuts (kwakwa).

Attached below is a picture of the combo;
Make we meet smash you no gree. Na so I for deh buy you the combo steady cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Onyiibazz: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Slynation:
Oga keep kwayet if you don't know....The first time I took that combo, my dick was standing carelessly all day long!!

Placebo

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by popp(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I love this combo below so so much. It is my cocaine. I love it so much. If three days go by without taking this I won't feel alright. I can cross seven rivers and seven seas to go get this. That's how bad I love it.

This is;
Tiger nuts (aya),
Dates ( dabino),
Coconuts (kwakwa).

O boi you Nobi better person

Y

O boi, you no bi better person.

You dey find person way you go kii

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Rhozabeth(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
This kind combo nah when person wan Bleep ni ooooo.

This kind combo na when u wan 'kill' another man daughter! I recognize the combo!

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by tucky200(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

This is;
Tiger nuts (aya),
Dates ( dabino),
Coconuts (kwakwa).

you will feel it

D grin grin
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by folake4u(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
I eat it regularly as a snack.

5 Likes

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Onyiibazz: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
wonder233:
Ozuo, tigernut drink had nothing to do with your dick being hard. This is why politicians are using your heads in this country. You guys are so dumb, same way you're all holding fast to tribal and religious stereotypes while the politicians smile to the bank. Keep being foolish.

Good to see that there are still Nigerians like you with above average IQ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by gbaskiboy: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
wonder233:
It is not an aphrodisiac. That is a stereotype. The drink is just a plant based milk drink. Nigerians and their obsession with aphrodisiacs, anything that looks creamy is automatically an aphrodisiac.
Omo you be learner in this game, it is 100% aphrodisiac with enough sperm productions. If you take it you go just dey fire dey go..
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Womanizer:

Does this thing actually work?
Systematically, yeah..

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Emeka71(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Evestar200:
πŸ€ͺ
Said nothing.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Emeka71(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
If you blend them together you will get KUNU AYA.

Very potent for people with low libido.
I will advice every lady to prepare it for her husband to take daily.
You sure ΒΏ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by mordred44: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hope sey u get degree for knackiology
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Microwhy: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Like it too but haven't tasted it with Tiger nut though..
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by COMPAQ(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
wonder233:
Ozuo, tigernut drink had nothing to do with your dick being hard. This is why politicians are using your heads in this country. You guys are so dumb, same way you're all holding fast to tribal and religious stereotypes while the politicians smile to the bank. Keep being foolish.

I tire o. Tiger nut drink being am aphrodisiac it's just beer parlour gist.

10 Likes

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
To see better result, grind it and use it to make swallow versus obstaculated egusi soup. Finally wash down with carrot and water melon juice.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by dontai(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onyiibazz:

Placebo
placebo effect, bro. Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by OndoRaph(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Last year, somebody was asking about Damn Niggar Guy. Once I read 'damnnn niggar,' I know Slawomir is around the corner. It's cool! Keep the forum entertaining & dramatic.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Slurity(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Somebody should tell us how to prepare it
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Meditation01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Visualize a beautiful rose in the center of your chest. It is not necessary, when doing this
exercise, to see a clear picture of the rose. Simply do the best you can to imagine a soft, reddish
rose in the center of your chest. If other thoughts and images pass through your mind while
youΓ­re performing this exercise, simply ignore them.
Imagine that the rose is completely folded up; none of the petals has unfolded. Now, as you
focus your attention upon the reddish rose in the center of your chest, imagine that the first set of
petals, the outer row of petals, are gradually unfolding. As they do so, imagine them growing and
expanding and filling the entire area of your chest. Simultaneously feel that a wave of peace and
joy is spreading throughout your entire chest area. Then imagine that a second set of rose petals is
unfolding. Slowly and gently they unfold and expand, this time filling the entire area of your
body. And again, feel another wave of peace and joy, even deeper than the first, starting in the
center of the chest, in the center of the rose, and expanding outwards, filling your entire body
with peace and joy. Now visualize a third set of petals, again starting in the center of the rose, and
imagine them expanding outwards, filling up the entire room, spreading peace and joy
everywhere throughout the room or area in which you are located. Then visualize a fourth set of
petals opening up, this time expanding and filling the entire earth. Feel that peace and joy are
spreading from the center of your chest, from the center of the rose, throughout all of the earth,
and filling all of the people, all of the beings and all of the objects on this earth with peace and
joy. Now visualize another set of petals opening up, this time filling the entire solar system. And
simultaneously feel that you are spreading your own inner peace, of which you have an infinite
supply, throughout the entire solar system. Then visualize that a seventh row of petals is opening
up, this time filling up the entire universe, spreading peace and joy throughout the universe and
into the infinite.
As you practice this exercise, continue to imagine additional petals of the rose unfolding. As
each set of petals unfolds, and spreads out into the infinite, feel that they are reaching further and
further out and spreading a deeper peace and joy throughout your whole being, throughout all of
existence. There is no end to the petals of the inner rose. Continue to unfold set after set of petals
for as long as you wish to practice this exercise. As you do so, you will find yourself constantly
entering deeper and deeper into a state of total relaxation.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by ysgs: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

This is;
Tiger nuts (aya),
Dates ( dabino),
Coconuts (kwakwa).

It's true. But, some other ingredients need to be combined for accurate deal. We have it in powder form for interested people. It's bad meh! This particular one is for correction. Once you use it, it remain your blood and start working anytime anyday. It's affordable. It make man go minimum of 30minutes. On further details, whatzapp: 07018251533 Customer care: 09078362447. We are not new in the business.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
See mine.
I always add ginger to my combo

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Womanizer:

Does this thing actually work?

Doesn’t
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by medube(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by abobote: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have taken it severally, but what is the hype about?
Is it that special
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by BlackAlien007: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
A perfect combo for za oza room

If you are interested in getting steady 5k or 100k weekly with a capital of 20k message this whatsapp number 08030755859.
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by eepeepook: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
It did not take up to five comments to see the usual "you must be good in bed." You useless children will knack anything. Tufia! The northerners wey dey here na lokito too. Which kind of poverty-riddled snack is this?
Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by occfx: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Don't mind OP, this thing did wonders for him he just had to express his joy on Nairaland. After eating this thing like this and 5 mins to match you come Nak action bitters and groundnut... O lord...

1 Like

Re: I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... by Babysho(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
wonder233:
It is not an aphrodisiac. That is a stereotype. The drink is just a plant based milk drink. Nigerians and their obsession with aphrodisiacs, anything that looks creamy is automatically an aphrodisiac.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nigerians are funny. It aids digestion, increases bowel movements and could also improve one's mood coupled with the placebo effect it already has, I think that gives weak men erections. When I started eating them often I realised it's nothing.

The bad side is, I was going through terrible constipation and someone saw me eating it and called me a bad guy πŸ˜‰.
In fact I have to hide in the market whenever I buy all 3 of them cos immediately people think otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.