Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? (3014 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / Osinbajo,Yakubu Dogara,Ekweremadu Attend Independence Thanksgiving Service(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by OAM4J: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2011
Assuming Your State Was celebrating , Will you?
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by chima2011: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2011
Will i attend? it depends on the state. if you de stay Borno or Bauchi you go attend?
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by mulumele(m): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2011
I'll be at eagle square Abuja with my bullet proof of course.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Nymphnode(m): 1:59am On Oct 01, 2011
I remember my primary school days, we were told not to stare too long at Buhari's pistol rigged walking stick while we march past. Oh kids. Dat was my last attempt at patriotism
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Succy4luv: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2011
Boko Haram can attack any state they want to attack. But all what we need is God's intervention, Nigeria needs prayers, so lets put our heads together and call on God our creator to heal our land
chima2011:

Will i attend? it depends on the state. if you de stay Borno or Bauchi you go attend?
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by clerkent(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2011
bokoharam wil attend d show ooooo
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Domwiz4all(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2011
I wil not. I'l rada spend sum quality time wit my close friends.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by otokx(m): 2:43am On Oct 01, 2011
this boko haram thing odi kwa serious, goin 2 church 2 pray about it.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Chaaaan(f): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2011
Attend? At dis critical moment? I rather stay home. Everyone has got 2 b security conscious these days. I won't advise any parent 2 allow his/her child go for any march past cos dese country is now a land of terrorism. Gone are those days when dis country was peaceful, undecided
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 01, 2011
Nah! I will be with friends delibrating the way forward 4 9ja.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Kolababa: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2011
Nothing to celebrate in Nigeria except corruption.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by ReachRich(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2011
no i wont attend.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by youngchopper(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2011
am fade up with this usless nation. I better go 4uk ma gal dan waste ma 4ukin tym 4 a stupid nation. Common togo beta pax us. Islam as contributed majorly to d failure of we nation 4uk u 4uk muslemz fuk boko haram nonsence
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by sonety2k(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2011
cool
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2011
NO NO NO!

youngchopper:

am fade up with this usless nation. I better go 4uk ma gal dan waste ma 4ukin tym 4 a silly nation. Common togo beta pax us. Islam as contributed majorly to d failure of we nation 4uk u 4uk muslemz fuk boko haram nonsence

undecided
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by juman(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2011
To do what?

To celebrate IBB, OBJ and others failure?

Excuse me pls!!!

If the country remain unserious it"s clear that the people will not take that forever.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2011
No cos its raining in my state and my state gov has refused to tackle drainage challenges
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by donchidi(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2011
Friends i have been attending and celebrating this stuff since i was a kid. I dont think backing off this once will make me a bad citizen lol
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Serendipity: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2011
NIGERIA: celebrating a failed state

Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by ami4u(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2011
the fear of boko haram is the beginning of civilization grin
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by homerac7: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2011
well, i'm in Abuja and i will b marching down to Eagle square wt anti-boko haram placards and banners along wt my cousins, neighbours and friends kids tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2011
grin who want die
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by ibikunle02: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2011
there is no any big deal in attending 51 year anniversary but the Only thing that is there is the fear and phobia of the so called Boko Haram
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2011
Attend fire,I'm not going anywhere near where they are gathering,what are they even celebrating sef?if Phcn bring light I watch my film if them no bring kwan I go buy fuel.today na movie galore for me.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by goldng: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2011
Yes I will wink
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Otunbakay(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2011
juman:

To do what?

Excuse me pls!!!

If the country remain unserious it"s clear that the people will not take that forever.
Well captured, u could 've reasoned better.
@poster Heeellllllll No, any celebration venue is a potential suicide ground. And more so i dont think any ordinary nigerian 've reasons 2 considering the volatile nature of d society, let d corrupt rulers do, afterall they 've more dan enough reasons 2 celebrate.
juman:

To do what?

Excuse me pls!!!

@poster Heeellllllll No, any celebration venue is a potential suicide ground. And more so i dont think any ordinary nigerian 've reasons 2 considering the volatile nature of d society, let d corrupt rulers do, afterall they 've more dan enough reasons 2 celebrate.

juman:

To do what?

Excuse me pls!!!

juman:

To do what?

Excuse me pls!!!

Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by kozykid(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2011
Don't.think I will be going, got loads of things to do other than attending a disgraceful occassion
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by LoveIcon: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2011
No i wunt, b/c my is stil on strike. so, there is nothing to celebrate(EBONYI)
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by Hardeyorlah(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2011
bhusayor:

NO NO NO!

undecided

am fade up with this usless nation. I better go 4uk ma gal dan waste ma 4ukin tym 4 a silly nation. Common togo beta pax us. Islam as contributed majorly to d failure of we nation 4uk u 4uk muslemz fuk boko haram nonsence
sharaaaap,if u dont beta things 2 say y nt kip ur comment 2 urself.
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by sirp2007: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2011
yes, i will.i have only one country,no matter what i am still committed to her. cool
Re: Will You Attend Independence Ceremony In Your State? by baslone: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2011
We haven't heard from BOKO yet.

With MEND threatening to come blow up innocents again.

October 1, 2010 - October 1, 2011- 173 deaths, over 500 wounded.

I'll rather stay in ma house!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Your Governor Done? Show Us Pictures: Volunteers Needed / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern / Why Is Buhari Been Called “BABAONECHANCE”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.