Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) (43010 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
The thunder that chased your hate filled foolish father to hellfire. May it never ever be well with you n your entire household along with you generation dead alive born n unorn

SILVERLINES:

I just de manage this remaining Monika until other of my monikas return back from ban I would have tell u something, but for now make thunder fire u
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
You hate the truth but the truth hates you n your father even more.

ojonx:
And do you need someone to remind that you are the real idiot. Where did you keep your brain?

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
With multitude of your kinsmen ending up at the guillotine in various Asian jail, I can understand you are well accustom to the lives of many members of your household ending in such tragedy on a daily basis n so shall it continue with your father mother, born n unborn children IJN Amen.

McStoic:

Why should I take an ethnic bigot who feeds on second hand information seriously? No be Yoruba you be again. People that can infuse lies and ethnic colouration into anything they don't understand to make themselves feel better.

So far, your comments have still not changed one bit the fact that idiocy runs in your blood. You cann't even make simple sentences without sounding odious and idiotic.

Sorry, I forgot Tinubu has annexed whatever fabric of reason and independence you have. Iffa hear say your life doesn't end up in unprecedented tragedy, make I know wetin cause am.. God forbid you. Idiota esculenta
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by McStoic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
With multitude of your kinsmen ending up at the guillotine in various Asian jail, I can understand you are well accustom to the lives of many members of your household ending in such tragedy on a daily basis n so shall it continue with your father mother, born n unborn children I

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by McStoic(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
With multitude of your kinsmen ending up at the guillotine in various Asian jail, I can understand you are well accustom to the lives of many members of your household ending in such tragedy on a daily basis n so shall it continue with your father mother, born n unborn children IJN Amen.

You are an evil Yoruba demon. And you first looked for trouble by calling a man who hasn't wronged you an idiot. Stop bring name of God into your nonsense. All your nonsense prayers shall follow you and even your innocent unborn generation 900 million gazilliion times
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
But you are a saint Igbo that feels entitled to insulting leaders from other ethnic tribe ? How did the like of Tinubu wrong your trube that you insult him daily ? The man even avoid campaigning in you region but you miserable lot insult him daily but you do not want this Pandora liar bastard n idiot Peter Obi insulted with all the criminality he perpetuated in Nigeria. You de mad.

McStoic:

You are an evil Yoruba demon. And you first looked for trouble by calling a man who hasn't wronged you an idiot. Stop bring name of God into your nonsense. All your nonsense prayers shall follow you and even your innocent unborn generation 900 million gazilliion times
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by tonytony208(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cromagnon:

So why did you ask say he lives in Anambra when his business is in Lagos and if he is a Buhari guru why didn't he Maja his money in Anambra?

Will he refund his profits
Let him move back to Anambra so he won't need to pay tax in Lagos again

Did he collect money from you to set up the business?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by tonytony208(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Draslo:

Softly dey lie

Did Orji Uzor Kalu vote for him?

What of Joe igbokwe?

Those are just few names
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by tonytony208(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hussein035:

He can develop business but cannot use his brain to develop good policy that will attract investment.

That's the difference between administrators and ogogoro business man. If Obi rule Anambra for 100 years everything will still remain the same. He should take his business to Anambra he really achieved anything that can enhance business growth.

Thank God Obi failed. Meanwhile his compulsive visits to the church is the reason he cannot become Nigeria president. He can visit all churches in Nigeria I wish him good luck

Show me how many companies Tinubu used his brain to create in Lagos for 8 years.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by MatrixCircle: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
A diehard Pandora criminal who looted Anambra to death is a good man, same criminal that slaves his soul away to the dictator n killer Abacha ? Your head can never ever be correct with this statement

You see I said it. The anger and bitterness keep eating this one up. Calm down..
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Mandesz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
One day your sense will be returned to u.
LeoDeKing:
Why is he always shuttling between Abuja and Lagos?

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by CJStarz: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neither Tinubu nor Obi deserves hatred or insults from their non followers,ok?
Shalom!

ayokellany:
Are Obidaftis filled with love for Tinubu cos he's not their preferred candidate or Obidaftis like you believe you own the monopoly to hate n insult

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Donake: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why were the Igbos in charge after independence? Was it this hatred or their early exposure?
ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ashala(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba

You are a big fool
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by AfonjaPriest: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
When so much love is poured on a man others love to hate, there must be an aura about him that repels their evil inclination. Even the Bible says, "they will not see when good comes." And that's good enough for me.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by SILVERLINES: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
The thunder that chased my hate filled foolish father to hellfire. May it never ever be well with me and my entire household along with you generation dead alive born n unorn

Ur father
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Gentew(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But he does not run around shouting Yoruba ronu with satchet drink like yours na 🤷

That's your assumption..... but saying that Tinubu is better than your father is a fact!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Poleski: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Why is he always shuttling between Abuja and Lagos?

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?

Tribal bigot shut up! Subhumans like you are the problem in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Poleski: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
He is popular than the Druglord who stole his mandate.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Kcos: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2023
My known President.

not like the one inec rigged selected, temporarily.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by McStoic(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
ayokellany:
But you are a saint Igbo that feels entitled to insulting leaders from other ethnic tribe ? How did the like of Tinubu wrong your trube that you insult him daily ? The man even avoid campaigning in you region but you miserable lot insult him daily but you do not want this Pandora liar bastard n idiot Peter Obi insulted with all the criminality he perpetuated in Nigeria. You de mad.

Go through my posts anywhere and show me where I have ever personally insulted Tinubu. I am Obidient but I don't insult people unless the first do so... You be efulefu...
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by DeleTaller: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Sermwell:

Just imagine a black man saying black represent evil!! What a brainwashed fooooool! grin grin

Black soul..... Keep living in the dark foooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Grandsons / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.