Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search (29907 Views)

Advisory As APC Plans “home Coming” For Bola Tinubu / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Holak: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Nbote:
It's the usual format of looking for a scapegoat and chasing shadows to sell the narrative of seriously fighting for the people. The same way Dasuki was arrested and we were all happy only to find out it was just a witchhunt at the end and nothing was found on him. Isn't it ironic that of all the corruption claims of forex racketeering and the whole confusion of the naira swap policy, the DSS are charging him with a wire transfer to Afghanistan
1. Where's Hadi Sirika who commissioned a chartered and packaged airline, that's afta launching a logo for Billions and purchasing fire fighting trucks for over a billion naira each?
2. Where's the June allocation for subsidy? The previous govt budgeted subsidy for the first half of the year to the tune of about 7.8 billion in dollars (let's not even start about how they arrived at that figure despite NNPC and customs embarassing themselves over the actual figure of consumption)
3. How come petrol price was fixed at over 488 per litre when as early as March Melee Kyari on television in front of marketers said the govt pays N209 as subsidy on each litre of petrol to marketers as subsidy for the product. (Do the maths 195 + 209 will give you the cost of petrol after subsidy is removed). Are Nigerians being "codedly" taxed by the new government for petrol?

These are the questions sane Nigerians should be asking but as usual, they will sell the usual narrative of working and sycophants and sentimental Nigerians (who only reason along tribal and religious lines will ignore all these)

Just to add. We admit that fuel subsidy has been a racket all along with a group of people fleecing the country and diverting subsidized fuel to neighbouring countries. Who was responsible for managing fuel subsidy? Why has he not been arrested already? Emefiele is simply a scapegoat having come from a minority region. If we are not ready to overhaul the country, then we shouldn't even use others as guinea pigs.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Bigpat: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2023
The media are not helping matters, they are part of Nigeria's problem. The DSS must be smart and seal up Emefiele's home and office, since the media has revealed not only to the world but to the family about the search, to enable them keep away valuable evidences.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Zico5(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Ok you made the right decision by electing a drug baron, right? Talk about foolishness there you have it🤗🤗
Drug baron indeed. Tell me one igbo man that his source of wealth is clean. All of u are drug pushers and fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Agboogashi: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Search home and office for what. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Nightwolf1: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Zico5:

Drug baron indeed. Tell me one igbo man that his source of wealth is clean. All of u are drug pushers and fraudsters.

You don't get it. You can't claim to have made the right decision by voting for a drug baron. You did so because he is from your tribe.

You are condoning evil simply because it was perpetrated by your Kingsman. That's one hell of stupidity when talking about making the right decision.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Dicado: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/dss-seizes-emefieles-passport-plans-home-office-search/
until EFCC cabals are washed off, he should remain with the DSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Zico5(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You don't get it. You can't claim to have made the right decision by voting for a drug baron. You did so because he is from your tribe.

You are condoning evil simply because it was perpetrated by your Kingsman. That's one hell of stupidity when talking about making the right decision.
I will rather vote a kidnapper than voting u guys. It has gotten to that level.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by FlashNews247(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Serves him right
This is his own time to enjoy the sufferings he made innocent Nigerians to go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Nightwolf1: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Zico5:

I will rather vote a kidnapper than voting u guys. It has gotten to that level.

That is the foolishness I'm talking about🤗🤗
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Zico5(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Nightwolf1:

That is the foolishness I'm talking about🤗🤗
It's foolishness to u but a reality to a common man. Until you guys do away with ur greed then no one can align with u. We are being conscious in dealing with u guys currently. You want to get what u can't give to ur fellow human. It's very wrong. The only reason u are supporting obi is because he is igbo. Obi has no good records in governance

2 Likes

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by lexy2014: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
b3llo:
This man deserves everything that comes his way. In fact! I wonder why this needless update

He only deserves it if he has committed any crime. If he hasn't, nothing will come out of all this razzmatazz that nigerian security agencies always perform. It's all drama
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by lexy2014: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Bigpat:
The media are not helping matters, they are part of Nigeria's problem. The DSS must be smart and seal up Emefiele's home and office, since the media has revealed not only to the world but to the family about the search, to enable them keep away valuable evidences.

What evidence is that?
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Nbote:
It's the usual format of looking for a scapegoat and chasing shadows to sell the narrative of seriously fighting for the people. The same way Dasuki was arrested and we were all happy only to find out it was just a witchhunt at the end and nothing was found on him. Isn't it ironic that of all the corruption claims of forex racketeering and the whole confusion of the naira swap policy, the DSS are charging him with a wire transfer to Afghanistan
1. Where's Hadi Sirika who commissioned a chartered and packaged airline, that's afta launching a logo for Billions and purchasing fire fighting trucks for over a billion naira each?
2. Where's the June allocation for subsidy? The previous govt budgeted subsidy for the first half of the year to the tune of about 7.8 billion in dollars (let's not even start about how they arrived at that figure despite NNPC and customs embarassing themselves over the actual figure of consumption)
3. How come petrol price was fixed at over 488 per litre when as early as March Melee Kyari on television in front of marketers said the govt pays N209 as subsidy on each litre of petrol to marketers as subsidy for the product. (Do the maths 195 + 209 will give you the cost of petrol after subsidy is removed). Are Nigerians being "codedly" taxed by the new government for petrol?

These are the questions sane Nigerians should be asking but as usual, they will sell the usual narrative of working and sycophants and sentimental Nigerians (who only reason along tribal and religious lines will ignore all these)

It's very easy to govern this country because many nigerians are gullible. Our politicians and the likes of Tinubu no that too well. Look at how people ofckatsina suffered under buhari yet they all came out to welcome. The Stockholm syndrome in Nigeria is Grade A. So all these u have said is not in d brains of many nigerians
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by worksmart(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Why did Tinubu even select a suspected Boko Haram sponsor as his running mate?
babydioku:
Nigerian dss is a big joke
The same dss that turned the other way when it came to Shettima sponsoring boko haram
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by jimcaddy(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Emefiele brought all this upon himself and I don't even pity him at all. Make he sef suffer small. He made so many Nigerians to suffer during that cash scarcity. Many lost their lives in the process. So make he sef feel wetin we citizens feel.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by J3susFr3ak: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2023
jimcaddy:
Emefiele brought all this upon himself and I don't even pity him at all. Make he sef suffer small. He made so many Nigerians to suffer during that cash scarcity. Many lost their lives in the process. So make he sef feel wetin we citizens feel.

But I still think the Emefiele fella is "low hanging fruit"--perhaps opportunistic but merely doing the hatchet job of the real terrorists like Buhari who have now left him to hang and dry.

The real meat of the matter is going after the Mele Kyaris, the Malamis and the Garbage Shehus and the likes of Boss Mustaphas and all the shadowy others who have actively financed and supported Fulani Herdsmen Terrorism in clear and real ways.

Ignoring the financiers of Fulani Herder Terrorism and trying to pin Emefiele for something lame like financing IPOB is a very shameful and weak move.

Arrest the Fulani Terorists--both the financiers and footsoldiers, then now we are talking. Anything else is just hogwash!!!
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy I have seen, seen the downfall of Satan!
Glory be to God!
Glory be to Jesus!
I have seen, seen the downfall of Satan!
Glory be to God! Amen!
The devilish human being is receiving his due reward.He will never escape the visitation of curses that must have been heaped upon him, during the Naira note scarcity which brought so much pain to the masses.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by GODHONORME(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
bukkysam:
If you want to fight me

And they have come for him naw 😀

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by OkayDaddy: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Look at Nigerians

Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying and corruption

Statistics show that N2.72 trillion out of the $3.26 trillion currency in circulation as of June 2022 was outside the vaults of commercial banks across the country...imagine that na about almost 85 percent

So with the introduction of that new naira note policy corruption would have been tackled as the exercise will bring the hoarded currency into the banking system
The new naira note was supposed to circulate to every nook and cranny of the country but greedy politicians like them tinubu connived and conspired with some bank managers to keep the money to themselves not only that some greedy Nigerians make the whole thing worse for us

We are doomed in this part of the Africa

It is you and your elderly parents in Benin who are doomed. To think that your mother was almost dying on the queue at the bank to collect Naira notes.

Imagine a useless fraudster like you saying Emefiele was fighting vote buying. You are claiming to defend integrity when you're a petty thief scamming old white women. God will punish you and Emefiele.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by gfon(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
obembet:

Ode tag where I mentioned any tribe
what's the meaning of you want 'only your brother to be in power' you are quite daft....work on that in your next post/mention
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by gfon(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
gfon:
what's the meaning of you want 'only your brother to be in power' ?? you are quite daft....work on that in your next post/mention
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by gfon(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Greattha:
Their thought process is nauseating.

It makes one wonder If they're just pretending to be dumb.

Well it's been found that there are many kids on this forum

Very dumb lots, even one man started calling me Igbo over here in my area for supporting Obi,whereas he knows my surname and that the too ain't related in any way.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Blitzking: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/dss-seizes-emefieles-passport-plans-home-office-search/
So you think he has only Nigerian passport..you must be joking
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Growing(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
I hope this does not turn out to be a witch hunt.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by loswhite(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
This man done enter Wahala
No single wahala. They want him out of office. All this noise go finish soon. They will release him
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Patriotsleague: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very good, emeifele nearly plunged Nigeria into war, the voicenote of emeifele conspiring with CBN officials to cover up stealing, is enough to convict him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Greattha: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Very myopic thinking.

gfon:
Very dumb lots, even one man started calling me Igbo over here in my area for supporting Obi,whereas he knows my surname and that the too ain't related in any way.
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Eniolohunda: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
jmoore:
I keep saying it that DSS is a circus.

1. They are accusing Emefiele of financing Taliban. Is Emefiele a muslim?

2. They are accusing Emefiele of fraud. Is that the duty of DSS? We have EFCC that should do that.

Many times, the DSS have issued false alarms. Example: The DSS issued a statement that they have uncovered plot to install an interim government.
Did they charge anyone for treason from their fake discovery?

A good intelligence organization will definitely keep quiet, raid the meeting where the plans of violence disruption are being planned, get audio and video evidence of such plans and charge the culprits.

Oga anybody can found terrorists organization irrespective of their religious affiliation, they have their reason of doing it, they always forget whatever they acquire in life, they will die one day.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Nightwolf1: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zico5:

It's foolishness to u but a reality to a common man. Until you guys do away with ur greed then no one can align with u. We are being conscious in dealing with u guys currently. You want to get what u can't give to ur fellow human. It's very wrong. The only reason u are supporting obi is because he is igbo. Obi has no good records in governance

We supported Obasanjo a Yoruba man, we weren't greedy. We supported Yaradua a Fulani man, we weren't greedy. we supported Jonathan an Ijaw man, we weren't greedy. We rejected Buhari and now, we supported our own, we became greedy. Greed has another meaning in your own flawed dictionary.🤗🤗

Talking about good records in governance, go and find out what Anambra state used to be before Peter became the governor. Infact, he ended godfatherism in Anambra state.

Tinubu your demigod was involved in narcotics trading in USA, he has a no secondary school education attached to him name, not even primary school as well. His university education remains a subject of contention till date.

The financies of Lagos state till date was kidnapped by Tinubu, he created godfatherism and a life of neocolonialism in your subconsciousness.

You are just starting to live in bondage. After he is gone, his children shall be there to direct the affairs of your own children.😋😋
Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Segzy19: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anyone who disagrees that Emefiele should be arrested and prosecuted should have his or her head examined.... The person is mad!

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
jmoore:
I keep saying it that DSS is a circus.

1. They are accusing Emefiele of financing Taliban. Is Emefiele a muslim?

2. They are accusing Emefiele of fraud. Is that the duty of DSS? We have EFCC that should do that.

Many times, the DSS have issued false alarms. Example: The DSS issued a statement that they have uncovered plot to install an interim government.
Did they charge anyone for treason from their fake discovery?

A good intelligence organization will definitely keep quiet, raid the meeting where the plans of violence disruption are being planned, get audio and video evidence of such plans and charge the culprits.

Emeifidiot deserves no single pity from me. He can rot in jail forever.

1 Like

Re: DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search by Mikel99(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2023
[color=#000000][/color] Sometimes I do wonder whether those unemployed Nigerians criticizing the government will not do worse if they are put in the position of government with the way they are so critical about the issue at hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.