Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S (1088 Views)

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by AfricanGlitz(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
“I’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – Shettima Campaigns For Akpabio’s Senate Presidency

Vice President Kashim Shettima has appealed to senators-elect to vote a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, as president of the incoming 10th Senate.

Shettima who spoke at a dinner organized Saturday night to rally support for Senators Akpabio and Jibrin Barau joint ticket said he was ready to kneel down for the senators-elect.

He said Akpabio’s Senate presidency would endanger unity and stability in the country.

“I’m ready to kneel down and beg my colleagues for them to come on board for the sake of the nation’s stability,” Shettima said.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/12/im-ready-to-kneel-down-beg-my-colleagues-to-vote-the-nations-stability-shettima-campaigns-for-akpabios-senate-presidency/

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by PussyKing(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2023
After you ona don rig Election ona dey find stability? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by iammo(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2023
He understands Senate politics
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by MrAmbrose(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Go on and kneel down. Mtcheew...
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by Martinsmine(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2023
They have been kneeling down and crying. Soon time will come they will be begging from Dss cell
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by thisisit: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2023
THE SUDAN WAY IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT FOR THE POOR HELPLESS NIGERIAN MASSES -- OUTRIGHT REVOLUTION..

TRADE UNIONS ARE ON THE SIDE OF THE EXECUTIVE

LEGISLATURE IS RUBBER STAMP OF THE EXECUTIVE

JUDICIARY DISPENSE JUSTICE TO THE EXECUTIVE.

NO CHECK AND BALANCE.. .. THIS IS TOTALITARIANISM...

DEMOCRACY IS AN ARRANGEMENT ON HOW TO LOOT PUBLIC FUND LEGITIMATELY.

POWER MONGERS GRABS FOR THE SAKE OF POWER... NO PRINCIPLE. JUST DEMONIC IMPUNITY LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS... HOPELESSNESS & DISPAIR IN THE LAND.. ADVOCATES OF SUFFERING & SMILING

REVOLUTION OF HIGH INTENSITY AND MAGNITUDE IS INEVITABLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Una wey be Christian dey fight another Christian brother while the Muslims are begging for una brother and stability.

Nigerian politics one has to laugh.

PussyKing:
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2023
A house of 360 Nigerians voted for by members of their communities and you think there is no checks and balances amongst them only when the sharing formula is not acceptable.

We have to fund politics differently if we really want to be able to hold them to account.

A man uses his money to buy electoral form and funds his election personally (might get killed by opposition and haters) and you think when he gets there you are his first priority?

thisisit:
THE SUDAN WAY IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT FOR THE POOR HELPLESS NIGERIAN MASSES -- OUTRIGHT REVOLUTION..

TRADE UNIONS ARE ON THE SIDE OF THE EXECUTIVE

LEGISLATURE IS RUBBER STAMP OF THE EXECUTIVE

JUDICIARY DISPENSE JUSTICE TO THE EXECUTIVE.

NO CHECK AND BALANCE.. .. THIS IS TOTALITARIANISM...

DEMOCRACY IS AN ARRANGEMENT ON HOW TO LOOT PUBLIC FUND LEGITIMATELY.

POWER MONGERS GRABS FOR THE SAKE OF POWER... NO PRINCIPLE. JUST DEMONIC IMPUNITY LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS... HOPELESSNESS & DISPAIR IN THE LAND.. ADVOCATES OF SUFFERING & SMILING

REVOLUTION OF HIGH INTENSITY AND MAGNITUDE IS INEVITABLE
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by lonecatt(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2023
you are looking for a national assembly to control and not nations stability.
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by JOemmy(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
PussyKing:

Wonderment.
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
Una wey be Christian dey fight another Christian brother while the Muslims are begging for una brother and stability.

So a Christain is not good to be President and VP abi
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2023
See ehhh. I have been seeing messages they have been sending to everybody to help and support this present govt. No matter how good Tinubu might claim he is. The way the election happened is just too bad. Immediately they're done with Tribunal. Then we will know. The way these APC men came to power is just too crude and if they don't do anything about it. Other new politicians will continue with this pattern.... Fight bloody and win, they beg for acceptance and inclusiveness... We used that pattern during our days in sch... Use aggressiveness to get something, then put call across and tell them to forget and forge ahead

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Na Muslims supposed to dey work for Christians all the time did anyone stop we Christians.

They put forward what they believe to be their winning formula and then you have all the infantile cry babies all over the place.

Una no dey shame.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
So a Christain is not good to be President and VP abi
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by JOemmy(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=gabbytabby post=123736873]Una wey be Christian dey fight another Christian brother while the Muslims are begging for una brother and stability.

Akpabio will never represent nigeria's christains but himself and his family osinbanjo was a very good example though a pastor and vice president he couldn't influence and stop the massacre of innocent christains in nigeria he couldn't even have the decency to resign when all these massacres was at it's peak. Only very gullible and very foolish nigerian christains will think that these corrupt nigerian christain politicians will ever protect their interests in govt. If am a christain in the senate I won't vote for akpabio cause he is not different from his muslim opponent.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by ruffhandu: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2023
AfricanGlitz:
“I’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – Shettima Campaigns For Akpabio’s Senate Presidency

Vice President Kashim Shettima has appealed to senators-elect to vote a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, as president of the incoming 10th Senate.

Shettima who spoke at a dinner organized Saturday night to rally support for Senators Akpabio and Jibrin Barau joint ticket said he was ready to kneel down for the senators-elect.

He said Akpabio’s Senate presidency would endanger unity and stability in the country.

“I’m ready to kneel down and beg my colleagues for them to come on board for the sake of the nation’s stability,” Shettima said.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/12/im-ready-to-kneel-down-beg-my-colleagues-to-vote-the-nations-stability-shettima-campaigns-for-akpabios-senate-presidency/

This shettima is a demon, so manipulative and bitter. His face mirrors his heart most times. He thinks we have forgotten his telephone conversation with Kunle. If you see him shouting 'stability', 'christian', you will think he means well. they have chosen a foolish stooge to perfect their agenda. Nonsense! Allow nature to take its course. I support the man who says 'if you don't have any problem with muslim-muslim ticket for presidency, I don't see why a muslim ticket matters now'. make dem carry this nonsense commot here abeg.

Nigerians should start knowing already that there is a differenc between a church-goer and a christian.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Religion is what the average Nigerian hides behind while misrepresenting themselves.

If we judge by attendance in religious establishments 9ja should not be in the condition it is in today. The majority of the japa is by those who feel suffocated by the actions of the dishonest and dishonourable.

[quote author=JOemmy post=123737915][/quote]
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by Smitaro100(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Like say in kneel down go add money for my account. sad

Which impact dd akpabio mk for d niger deltan youths as a minister of niger delta?

Las las it's all for their selfish interest.. shettima dey form stability after dem don win their Muslim Muslim ticket.

Mtcheeeew... undecided
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by thisisit: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2023
RUBBER STAMP OF THE EXECUTIVE..
NONSENSE DEMOCRACY!!!

DON'T WE HAVE MILITARY MEN WITH LIVER TO DO THE NEEDFUL AGAIN??
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by ideynl1: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
Na Muslims supposed to dey work for Christians all the time did anyone stop we Christians.

They put forward what they believe to be their winning formula and then you have all the infantile cry babies all over the place.

Una no dey shame.

Yoruba Muslim. You’re happy for a Muslim-Muslim ticket and you didn’t see it as instability.

it has now become instability because another Muslim who your gods thinks he can’t control want to become the senate president.

Muslims can take everything they want. The instability has already been done by APC.
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na this kin thing they vex person true true you and I know God is outta the building so why all the yéyé Muslim and Christian talk they are all closet traditionalist.
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by gabbytabby: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make una take the one wey them give una. Beggars can’t be choosers kwo.

ideynl1:

Yoruba Muslim. You’re happy for a Muslim-Muslim ticket and you didn’t see it as instability.

it has now become instability because another Muslim who your gods thinks he can’t control want to become the senate president.

Muslims can take everything they want. The instability has already been done by APC.
Re: “i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S by ImperialYoruba: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
AfricanGlitz:

He said Akpabio’s Senate presidency would endanger engender unity and stability in the country.

Make una dey proof read before posting nah. If you are unsure of your word find one you are sure of that fits. You could have used promote in place of that.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Anambra Pupil Celebrated For Emerging Top Utme Scorer Faked Results — J / (propaganda Failed) So 25% In FCT Is A Must / FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.